Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to treat this with the contempt it deserves and ignore it but its such a ridiculous invitation I have to respond.

Thanks for listing your problems but it isn't a competition. Lots of us have lost loved ones to cancer, been through care system etc. Not relevant to my original response to your shaming comment. I too found my real mum and got to speak to her once over the phone, she died before I got chance to meet her. My grandparents who brought me up died while I was still young and not a day goes by when I don't miss them like crazy. I was in an RTC when I was 9, suffered awful injuries and am scarred for life. But worse than any of this is my beautiful amazing and sweet little baby girl died aged 2 and I relive the moment I walked in her room and found her every day of my bleeping life.

You don't know what problems others have so think on. You shamed people for crying over their looks which is not cool.

And before you repeat you're stupid it's not personal mantra you made it personal when you invited me to swap problems with you.

You're a nasty bitter person who likes to belittle others and act superior. Well you're not so duck you.

Thanks everyone else for supportive comments earlier. I'll leave tattle now, end of rant.
Oh love, how awful 😔 I can’t begin to imagine your pain, only admire your strength. Please don’t be pushed out, and please don’t apologise for ranting. I suspect you needed to get it off your chest which is natural. Sending you lots of love. Hope you don’t leave xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s a reason there’s only 1 book in her house 😂 (hers obviously)

Being nosey I decided to snout on her Facebook and looked at the ‘about’ page and noticed she’s actuallg put don’t like reading 🤣 hmm how many times has she said she loved reading? And can’t wait to read stuff? Liar liar zoflora on fireeee

• Haha
  • Angry
Comments like this are so unnecessary!

Just because she bought it there?
Yes. That’s how advertising works. She’s saying she bought it there- therefore driving up the revenue for Ikea because supposedly 2.5miion people will now see that she has purchased said items from Ikea and will go purchase them from there.
It’s product placement.

There’s a reason there’s only 1 book in her house 😂 (hers obviously)

Being nosey I decided to snout on her Facebook and looked at the ‘about’ page and noticed she’s actuallg put don’t like reading 🤣 hmm how many times has she said she loved reading? And can’t wait to read stuff? Liar liar zoflora on fireeee

View attachment 19220
Interesting the one under the I don’t like reading - everyone I ever need ends up leaving me alone.
Wonder why that might be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This has probably been posted here already but I love how you lot were talking about her feet yesterday and now this morning she’s showing them off via her new sandals. Comedy gold she is 😂😂 and check out her shopping list, ready meals and mash ffs 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thinks she’s getting bored of cleaning now? The way she’s just shown the gifted items from minkehhh, sounded so ungrateful I think also
So true! She diddnt even show them properly, like I actually wanted to see what the pink one does 🙈
She gave some lame excuse about her videos getting jumbled up, but surely you’d just upload it again for your hinchers!

Completely agree with this, I have one & they love stimulation, Henry looks bored all the time, she thinks spoiling him with fancy collars & his own bedroom makes her a good dog owner but more than likely that dog wants to find hidden toys, go for long runs, jump in water & actually play. They wash his paws before coming into the lounge for God's sake, why did they even get a dog they literally use him as an accessory & another way of gaining likes!
I thought that about the paws, there’s no way I could be bothered to do that

Completely agree with this, I have one & they love stimulation, Henry looks bored all the time, she thinks spoiling him with fancy collars & his own bedroom makes her a good dog owner but more than likely that dog wants to find hidden toys, go for long runs, jump in water & actually play. They wash his paws before coming into the lounge for God's sake, why did they even get a dog they literally use him as an accessory & another way of gaining likes!
I thought that about the paws, there’s no way I could be bothered to do that
And she said ‘she didn’t care how rough she looked this morning’ but used the filter? If she didn’t care she wouldn’t!!!!!
That’s what I thought!!! How deluded is she?!

Reactions: 5
Honestly why would you write on the hangers 😂 who else are they gonna be for. Jamie wouldn’t fit in it for Christ sake and Henry’s hardly gonna come and borrow his brothers clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like the pram will get used🙄 she doesn’t walk the bloody dog so I can’t see her taking baby out for a leisurely stroll!
Jamie will push and she’ll film!

Like earlier all that yes we hinch together crap 🙄
More like Jamie does the hard jobs while you splatter everything with febrezze

I’m guessing the makeup room is temporarily guna he used as the baby room until the extension is done, surely you’d just use the bigger room as a dog doesn’t need a bloody bedroom, how about getting him a nice dog bed? And start treating him like a bloody dog, don’t get me wrong I love my two dogs and they are babied abit but I still have to remember they are dogs and need to be taught how to behave etc plus my dogs are tiny so they don’t take up much room anyway let alone a whole single bed for them

Reactions: 14
Can you imagine her cleaning up crappy nappies and sick, or when the baby throws up in her hair and on her clothes. Now that I would pay too see😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's dogs been in there from day one, if the baby goes in his room will he try to get in there no matter what x (I've never actually owned a dog so have no idea)

Reactions: 3
Wonder how many pregnant hinchers there are almost due, still hanging on to buy a pram or decorate their nursery etc cause they want to see what hinch gets to be just like her.....
Think that's the pram etc that's on her stories today, wonder who gifted it to her. The more I see of what she gets given the more 😡 I become, she can afford anything she wants yet still accepts everything for free.
The bed and furniture in Henry's room was all bloody gifted, what has this world become when someone gets everything for free for talking into her phone 😕
Soph I know you read all these posts please do some good and start giving all the free unwanted stuff you get given to charities that give to others who have nothing that will earn you respect and make u a better person.,
STOP TAKING, START GIVING

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.