Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're very fortunate to never have felt so low about your own appearance or felt so self-conscious and inferior that it's reduced you to tears.

I have cried, many many times over how I look, I've stayed in the house for weeks and months because of how I look.

And I'm not vain I'm just fat and ugly and it isn't vanity that causes my tears it's fear. So afraid to go out in public where people will point or stare or whisper as I walk by.

So maybe you've never cried over looking terrible, I'm happy for you, but some of us do.
I used to be someone who never went anywhere without makeup. Then I got confident and felt ok without it. Until yesterday when someone said you look tired has the baby kept you up (I have a five Week old baby) no he hadn’t actually he slept through I just look tit without makeup. When I got home I put my makeup on and I feel tit again without it. I’d love to be someone who isn’t insecure without makeup but i hate it

Reactions: 7
Newbie here 👋 I wonder if her "friends" will throw her a surprise baby shower tonight at the girls Chinese night. I am sure someone mentioned here the other day she hasn't had a baby shower.
Every day is like a baby shower for her with all the free baby things she’s been gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Vera = ad.
Rug = gifted.

Soph no wonder asa have an open investigation on you. Ffs

This Chinese shoving cameras in everyone’s faces is going to make my absolute night. Fake friends here we come. I’ll be ya mate Soph if you chuck in a Chinese and start advertising correctly and stop being an idiot.

Ps. I won’t. But ya know.

Reactions: 8
flat,550x550,075,f.u6.jpg

Maybe she will name the baby one of these and get herself a new sponsorship. She already has her handsomes Henry.

Now, do I have to write #AD? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck off. Called the 1001 spray too. Complete with the flick.

Soph. Mate. I feel I can call you mate, just message me if you need ideas. It’s cool. 10% fee though yeh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think deep down she must be a very sad lonely woman. She spends all day with Henry and occasionally with her mum. I'm guessing her mum says "I'm busy doing such and such today" so she then knows she's on her own. All she ever does is go to the odd shop and buy shite and post on Instagram. How on earth is that a well balanced life?
You do know she’s out tonight with the girls having Chinese 🤗 I wonder how long after reading this she got on the blower to management “quick guyssss get me some friends for the night” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You do know she’s out tonight with the girls having Chinese 🤗 I wonder how long after reading this she got on the blower to management “quick guyssss get me some friends for the night” 😂
Yeh. Because a few of us kept saying it’s sad she’s always home alone. Then I said she had loads of bridesmaids she never sees, she’s a loner and her nail technician doesn’t count as a mate. And then bammmmm. Chinese.
It’s cool- think Tattle need to start charging her. 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
And thanks to grinch she mentioned the Chinese well i then fancied it and iv just ordered one, she will probs have one grain of rice whereas I have ordered half the menu 🙊 grinch can kiss my big flabby size 18 ass 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And thanks to grinch she mentioned the Chinese well i then fancied it and iv just ordered one, she will probs have one grain of rice whereas I have ordered half the menu 🙊 grinch can kiss my big flabby size 18 ass 😘
I know. I bleeping want one too. Rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And thanks to grinch she mentioned the Chinese well i then fancied it and iv just ordered one, she will probs have one grain of rice whereas I have ordered half the menu [emoji87] grinch can kiss my big flabby size 18 ass [emoji8]
I’ve just ordered one too. [emoji23] Chicken curry, fried rice, chips and prawn crackers. All for me as I am by myself tonight. Maybe even some ice cream later on too. [emoji12] Wouldn’t surprise me if Hinch puts her Chinese in a jug to eat. Classy bird that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking that!

Plus whatever she names the baby you know theres gonna be hundreds of kids named the same 😂😂
I’m due with a boy in July and I am PRAYING that she doesn’t choose the name I like. If she gives birth first, I’m changing it. If I give birth first and then she has the same one...I’ll be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vera = ad.
Rug = gifted.

Soph no wonder asa have an open investigation on you. Ffs

This Chinese shoving cameras in everyone’s faces is going to make my absolute night. Fake friends here we come. I’ll be ya mate Soph if you chuck in a Chinese and start advertising correctly and stop being an idiot.

Ps. I won’t. But ya know.
Don't think the rug was gifted tho was it cos she had that back in 2016 or 17 so before all this hinching malarkey started. Same as her TV unit. She must've actually paid for those

Reactions: 1
duck off. Called the 1001 spray too. Complete with the flick.

Soph. Mate. I feel I can call you mate, just message me if you need ideas. It’s cool. 10% fee though yeh?!
I only mentioned it like 2 days ago the transparent tit 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Guuuuuuueeeyyyyssss don’t panic about not getting your lemon dress I got these teatowels from Primark today , buy a mini sewing machine and run one up quick fast just in time for your Chinese feast tonight that you’re really excited about

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree completely, but his breeding will be slightly different from a working cocker. His drive wont be there like working cockers. We have a rescue GSD and she totally comes from working stock, her prey drive is off the wall. Like with cockers, you have some bred for working and some for showing. The show breeds behave differently, they're calmer dogs and have no inclination to chase everything they see. All the other traits like the guarding, protection, loyalty are all still there, just not the drive. That's what I meant with Henry, hes calmer where the drive isn't there, but the main traits of the breed will still be there. Hes never been shown, or allowed to be the breed he his. You see him using his nose in the garden, if he doesn't know how to play then teach him scent work. It drives me mad how the poor thing just exists
Our Cocker is a show Cocker like Henry and not a working Cocker....she would happily be on the go all the time, she loves to play almost constant if you let her...then crash briefly......then start again. MH could never cope with a working Cocker, and it would be cruel if she did as it would be bored senseless and probably destructive, with so little stimulation....they are mad dogs and on the go constantly. But Henry should definately be doing much more than he does, he looks so old.

Reactions: 5
Guuuuuuueeeyyyyssss don’t panic about not getting your lemon dress I got these teatowels from Primark today , buy a mini sewing machine and run one up quick fast just in time for your Chinese feast tonight that you’re really excited about
Oh wow...Mummas can knock up a bandana for Handsommes...so they can be coordinating....maybe Jamie would like a matching tie too.....that sewing machine will be whirring once she’s blown the cobwebs and dust off it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't think the rug was gifted tho was it cos she had that back in 2016 or 17 so before all this hinching malarkey started. Same as her TV unit. She must've actually paid for those
Yep it was gifted.
Two frames later, she’s added gifted onto it.

Reactions: 2
Also don’t you have the midwife classes to go to in the lead up to birth? I didn’t for my second but for your first I think most go 🤷🏾‍♀️
I didnt. When to one class with my first, decided it wasn't for me. A very good friend of mine said to me that they're not needed, your body knows what to do... and she was right.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.