Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she teasing with the baby stuff saying lots to reveal over the next few weeks?? I’m sorry but if her hinchers are hanging on the edges of their seats in anticipation of what she’s gonna show them they are very sad people lol

Reactions: 20
She sounded so utterly uninterested in her delivery from Minky today. So ungrateful! Minky have been kicked to the curb, now that the big boys P&G are involved.

I think she’s going to have two prams. One will be gifted that she’ll show off and do swipe ups for etc. Probably the one she hinted at today, and then she’ll have her own chosen, Rolls Royce of Prams, that she wanted and chose herself. She’ll make some sort of excuse that one is for home and one to keep at her Mums house for when they are there or for when Nanny & Grandad babysit.

Reactions: 14
So I think shes about 34 weeks now and I've a feeling baby will be coming in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I think they will induce her early due to her blood problem/weight problem. 👀

Reactions: 9
She sounds bored or patronizing so often lately. It’s getting harder to snoop her stories out, how she has so many followers just mystifies me.

Reactions: 12
Let’s be honest, babies gonna be JJ. Jamie junior, Junkhouse Joe, Jaded Jim. Take ya pick. Could always be Dorgeous Daniel I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️ Middle name is deffo greyson so good shout

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Newbie here 👋 I wonder if her "friends" will throw her a surprise baby shower tonight at the girls Chinese night. I am sure someone mentioned here the other day she hasn't had a baby shower.

Reactions: 23
I said few threads back about make up room not being seen. So must me mini hinch room
For now

I also think baby is going to be called teddy. No idea why 🤣

Reactions: 6
The nursery is done then? , all that stuff from ikea was for there. I guess it’s her makeup room. But why the secrecy? I think she didn’t want to say the extension was given the go ahead and wants to wait till it is given the go ahead before she reveals the nursery and then says (lies) as to why they didn’t do the extension in time 🤔

Reactions: 7
Newbie here 👋 I wonder if her "friends" will throw her a surprise baby shower tonight at the girls Chinese night. I am sure someone mentioned here the other day she hasn't had a baby shower.
They will now you've given her the idea haha

Also don’t you have the midwife classes to go to in the lead up to birth? I didn’t for my second but for your first I think most go 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Has she been told to go round her house and do #ads and all stuff gifted? It just seems past few days she’s been doing pointless stories about hinching 🤮 but spent more time telling everyone what was gifted and where from like she needed an excuse to go round and do it

Think that's the pram etc that's on her stories today, wonder who gifted it to her. The more I see of what she gets given the more 😡 I become, she can afford anything she wants yet still accepts everything for free.
The bed and furniture in Henry's room was all bloody gifted, what has this world become when someone gets everything for free for talking into her phone 😕
Soph I know you read all these posts please do some good and start giving all the free unwanted stuff you get given to charities that give to others who have nothing that will earn you respect and make u a better person.,
STOP TAKING, START GIVING
Ugh, this is exactly the kind of comment I detest. The whole point of the brand sending her the gifted item is for advertising, if she started giving them away and being ungrateful that revenue stream would stop pretty quickly, and at the end of the day she’s running a business, the whole point is to garner a revenue stream. If you want a more detailed explanation feel free to look at my previous posts, but getting angry at a business running as a business is absurd, get angry over the misleading advert labelling instead, something actually worth your time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.