Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which will be hilarious because I bet she picks a name she thinks is special and unique but it'll end up the name of thousands of babies born in the next two years.
Or maybe she wont tell us his name and just keep calling him Baby Hinch!

Reactions: 7
Get your phone on charge, we need more stats 😂
Hopefully it backfires for them and we end up with more members!
I only came because the petition highlighted the page to me.... best thing ever! I spend more time here than insta and have enjoyed looking at all the people you mention!
I have unfollowed several people and I am loving it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
First post guys. She really wind me up saying that I’m the stupid for not buying a dress for £5.70 from Boohoo. I am sorry for being stupid for not contributing to exploit poor people in third world countries just so I can have wardrobes full of poor fabrics that I would wear once or twice. I understand that many people rely on Primark and can’t afford anything more expensive but she could be a role model and promote high quality and sustainable fashion. But what did I expect she’s thick and doesn’t have a single book in her home except her hardcover advertisement written by a ghostwriter.

Rant over and hi everybody :)

Reactions: 19
Threads like these turn to absolute tit when we start shaming women for having issues that society has made them have.

We're here to discuss the bad actions of a person, not the problems she will face being a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have my problems, and I'll take yours, and I promise you I will not cry.
I wanted to treat this with the contempt it deserves and ignore it but its such a ridiculous invitation I have to respond.

Thanks for listing your problems but it isn't a competition. Lots of us have lost loved ones to cancer, been through care system etc. Not relevant to my original response to your shaming comment. I too found my real mum and got to speak to her once over the phone, she died before I got chance to meet her. My grandparents who brought me up died while I was still young and not a day goes by when I don't miss them like crazy. I was in an RTC when I was 9, suffered awful injuries and am scarred for life. But worse than any of this is my beautiful amazing and sweet little baby girl died aged 2 and I relive the moment I walked in her room and found her every day of my bleeping life.

You don't know what problems others have so think on. You shamed people for crying over their looks which is not cool.

And before you repeat you're stupid it's not personal mantra you made it personal when you invited me to swap problems with you.

You're a nasty bitter person who likes to belittle others and act superior. Well you're not so duck you.

Thanks everyone else for supportive comments earlier. I'll leave tattle now, end of rant.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I wanted to treat this with the contempt it deserves and ignore it but its such a ridiculous invitation I have to respond.

Thanks for listing your problems but it isn't a competition. Lots of us have lost loved ones to cancer, been through care system etc. Not relevant to my original response to your shaming comment. I too found my real mum and got to speak to her once over the phone, she died before I got chance to meet her. My grandparents who brought me up died while I was still young and not a day goes by when I don't miss them like crazy. I was in an RTC when I was 9, suffered awful injuries and am scarred for life. But worse than any of this is my beautiful amazing and sweet little baby girl died aged 2 and I relive the moment I walked in her room and found her every day of my bleeping life.

You don't know what problems others have so think on. You shamed people for crying over their looks which is not cool.

And before you repeat you're stupid it's not personal mantra you made it personal when you invited me to swap problems with you.

You're a nasty bitter person who likes to belittle others and act superior. Well you're not so duck you.

Thanks everyone else for supportive comments earlier. I'll leave tattle now, end of rant.
Do not leave!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks but I prob shouldn't stay after that rant and none of it was hinch related, she just hit a nerve. Sorry folks. Xxx
Well we can draw a line and move forward.
It was an emotive topic that started with Hinch so it's not entirely irrelevant. Xx

Reactions: 15

Sending so much love to you.

Don't feel you need to leave because someone else started a race to the bottom.

People that act like they are the only ones with problems drive me mad, we all have our tit and you never know what people are dealing with.

Reactions: 13
Thanks but I prob shouldn't stay after that rant and none of it was hinch related, she just hit a nerve. Sorry folks. Xxx
Don’t leave. Please 🥳
This isn’t a personal thread. It’s about HINCH and she’s probably loving all this.
So let’s draw a line under this and get back to the radiators and the swipe ups she’s slipped in shall we. ☺

Reactions: 15
So she just showed a drawer full of baby bits and pram. Where has she been keeping this stuff?

Reactions: 10
I think some people are letting their VIP status go to their head [emoji23]
Is it possible to demote people mods because I know of a candidate [emoji1745][emoji23]

Also if someone could direct me to the VIP threads even on PM I'd be very grateful I still can't find them. Am I the wrong type of VIP? Help!

Just to keep it on topic, I think she made a mistake saying people were stupid not to get the dress. Direct attacks might work on high powered business men to get them to make a deal but it won't work on her demographic

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Nooooo don’t leave 😩 just ignore the silly woman, I’ll send you a good book to read to make you feel better it’s called ‘hinch yourself happy’ 🤣🤣🤣 xx

So she just showed a drawer full of baby bits and pram. Where has she been keeping this stuff?
Where was the pram I didn’t see that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.