Mrs Hinch #27 Solar lights on with noone home, she'll probably bring out a hincharmy gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she obviously has a nursery- and as I said yesterday, that’s probably why Jamie was off work to get it done. Goodbye make up room.
Sorry hinchers, you couldn’t see the process though, all has to be a big secret and little pictures to drip feed you- like a donkey with a carrot. How VERY sales woman.

Back to the outdoor table for lunch. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it possible to demote people mods because I know of a candidate [emoji1745][emoji23]

Also if someone could direct me to the VIP threads even on PM I'd be very grateful I still can't find them. Am I the wrong type of VIP? Help!

Just to keep it on topic, I think she made a mistake saying people were stupid not to get the dress. Direct attacks might work on high powered business men to get them to make a deal but it won't work on her demographic
I mean grinch isn’t wrong for saying people were stupid for not buying the dress, her hinchers are stupid, look at all these idiots burning their eyebrows off, putting lenor on the dining tables and giving zoflora to a baby instead of gripe water 🙄

Reactions: 6
Nooooo don’t leave 😩 just ignore the silly woman, I’ll send you a good book to read to make you feel better it’s called ‘hinch yourself happy’ 🤣🤣🤣 xx

Where was the pram I didn’t see that?
Next story I believe. Its a close up. Also feel I need to change my profile pic now 🙈

Reactions: 2
Next story I believe. Its a close up. Also feel I need to change my profile pic now 🙈
Haha Iv just seen it, the stitching on the handle bar looks chavvy already, it’s a good profile pic it’s like me always rolling my eyes at the stupid grinch on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wanted to treat this with the contempt it deserves and ignore it but its such a ridiculous invitation I have to respond.

Thanks for listing your problems but it isn't a competition. Lots of us have lost loved ones to cancer, been through care system etc. Not relevant to my original response to your shaming comment. I too found my real mum and got to speak to her once over the phone, she died before I got chance to meet her. My grandparents who brought me up died while I was still young and not a day goes by when I don't miss them like crazy. I was in an RTC when I was 9, suffered awful injuries and am scarred for life. But worse than any of this is my beautiful amazing and sweet little baby girl died aged 2 and I relive the moment I walked in her room and found her every day of my bleeping life.

You don't know what problems others have so think on. You shamed people for crying over their looks which is not cool.

And before you repeat you're stupid it's not personal mantra you made it personal when you invited me to swap problems with you.

You're a nasty bitter person who likes to belittle others and act superior. Well you're not so duck you.

Thanks everyone else for supportive comments earlier. I'll leave tattle now, end of rant.
Dont let her get to you!

Just forget about it and move on, honestly some people think they are the only ones to have gone through anything bad! But are the first to judge other people!

So sorry for your loss 💔 that is heartbreaking and something no mother should ever have to go through x

Reactions: 9
Haha Iv just seen it, the stitching on the handle bar looks chavvy already, it’s a good profile pic it’s like me always rolling my eyes at the stupid grinch on her stories 😂
Eye rolls and tony stark. Love you 3000. Not you hinch!!

Reactions: 3
Who mentioned about the hair remover? On her to-do list at the bottom she has hair remove the sofa!!

Reactions: 5
Haha I mentioned the pram earlier today - she is literally a head. Looks like she’s filming outside so prob was in the garage just like I said it would be.
That will be nice and damp for when bebe arrives. Eau du must, anyone? Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha I mentioned the pram earlier today - she is literally a head. Looks like she’s filming outside so prob was in the garage just like I said it would be.
I said visit the Narnia in the garage. Do I get 1/2 a point for that?
Also said about baby bits and using Dave. I'm on a roll guuuuyssss! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I think it was mentioned on the thread earlier about their being potential new mums/mums to be waiting to see what the grinch has got for her baby etc, I think she’ll start pissing these people off if she’s been gifted the pram, cot, car seat and basically everything.

The audience who watch her and copy her are generally lower income etc so they will probably start getting annoying that she gets everything for free, even the bloody bed her dog sleeps on was free and that furniture so it’s most likely all the baby’s furniture will be too such as wardrobe, drawers etc most of them cost about £800-1000 for a decent set, but people want to copy her but they won’t have the money to do it so they’ll end up getting fucked off and realise she’s just a freeloader

I hope the baby tit stains all them white personalised vests too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who mentioned about the hair remover? On her to-do list at the bottom she has hair remove the sofa!!
Yeh that was me. I feel her and I have this lovely love hate thing going on.
Half her tick list is what I’ve mentioned this week. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.