Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Begatron is still on the Tesco collaboration beg 🙄 also they say to limit to one person shopping. Leave the Ronnie at home with Jamie. It’s not like he’s gonna be out at the pub.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she taking Ron out to a supermarket and letting him grab the food? Great during normal times, but we are in a pandemic and a lockdown. Just go yourself or send Jamie! Again so much for anxiety..she’s been out more times than we have as a family. We do food shop once a week and if we forget something, we just improvise.
I thought during lockdown that only one family member could do the shopping, rules dont apply to her.

• Angry
The job you do is invaluable so thank you xx
You work from the heart & you can not put a price on that x
Thank you 💕 I hope my post didn't come across as self pitying and I am certainly not suggesting that I deserve the money she gets. I'm just frustrated because she really does not deserve the money and praise that she gets from her exploitative and empty lifestyle. I meet so many people everyday who deserve what she has and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Great essential items then!!! Pjs and a basket ffs.

Totally relatable to get a shepards pie @£7.75 a pop - make your own you lazy witch.

and £3 for the puds.

She has no idea does she.......

View attachment 304797
View attachment 304798
View attachment 304799
Those meals are extortionate! You could make two shepherds pies from scratch to feed around six people for the price! And those puds are divine but we only buy them when they're on offer. She's such a prick, not relatable at all! I wanted to get my daughter a hat and scarf last week as I wanted a new set for her but was told it was nonessential purchases, which is absolutely fine. I ordered her one from next instead. How is she allowed to buy herself PJs and ronnie some PJs? Surely they're non essential and they both have clothes! We've seen the copious amounts of clothes Ronnie has. Since we pointed out his PJs didn't fit a few months ago, she's bought him loads of onesies!

Reactions: 20
Guys, who knew Christmas pyjamas were essential?!?!
There will be a stampede tomorrow when the Hinchers go to their local Tesco to get the same pjs and baby grow then they can be Hinch twinnies. If like my local Tesco and others they’ve blocked off clothing they’ll be mighty peed off.

• Haha
All three in Tesco again. Inch in his maroon twin set, Longlegzzzz in a chav suit too. It’s been a pleasure? Tesco's a pleasure during a global pandemic. I have no words.
Even the Tesco ad now says one shopper of possible ffs she has a car and can drive!!! Argghhh drives me mad!

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she can’t go shopping on her own? Utterly ridiculous. Surely people of Maldon know her and recognise her and could not give two hoots about her ? They shouldn’t be dragging Ronnie round the shops.

Reactions: 16
So no bread, no milk, no cereals, no ingredients to make meals. Exactly what was essential about that shop then Sophie?

Reactions: 22
That hamper will be full of all her Zoflora she won't use and the rest will be her Rose blunderland fabric conditioner she can't flog. I would return it if I won it!

• Haha
Christ last of the big spenders on that venture to Tesco, husband works in Tesco so it drives him nuts that she's blatantly on the beg for a sponsorship deal. Hinch the millionaire donating less than a fivers worth of dog food to the charity bin and making up a hinch hamper for the local school that'll be filled with free tit she doesn't want. Put your hand in your pocket you tight gobshite. And stop trying to make your toddler a forever baby and buy him a pair of bloody pyjamas and stop letting him touch everything in the shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought during lockdown that only one family member could do the shopping, rules dont apply to her.
Just found this. OMG what is wrong with them? Why can't they abide by the rules? She needs holding to account for this. She has total disregard for the lockdown rules.
Tesco is updating shoppers on the changes it is making at stores to improve safety during the coronavirus pandemic - which includes a 'shop alone' plea

• Heart
My dad has been doing my shopping weekly without fail since March so I can stay home with the kids. I’m a single parent so if he didn’t do this for me, I’d have to take them but thankfully for him, I don’t have too.
Does she not even realise why we have been asked to go as few instead of a family. Does she not care about her child’s safety 😡

Reactions: 20
She’s done well to get into Tesco as a 3. I went this morning (on my own) to my local Tesco and they’d erected a new, one way barrier system so you had to enter in single file past the Tesco person at the door handing out sanitiser. I suspect she would have been questioned and come up with a crap set of excuses to be allowed in. It’s completely unnecessary for her to treat it as a family day out.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
My dad has been doing my shopping weekly without fail since March so I can stay home with the kids. I’m a single parent so if he didn’t do this for me, I’d have to take them but thankfully for him, I don’t have too.
Does she not even realise why we have been asked to go as few instead of a family. Does she not care about her child’s safety 😡
I think we are well past knowing how much she cares for her son. What with her dubious parenting and safe guarding methods. As long as Sophie is alright, to duck with anyone else.

Reactions: 22
Giving some tins to the dog charity to make everyone think she’s a charitable person. The only charity she supports is the the bank of Hinch! Why are they all shopping together again. She is so stupid. My wheely bin goes out more than I do and she’s jaunting round Tesco with Ron and Inch. 😡
Notice she’s splashed out on Pedigree Chum this time since we called her out on the tins of horse meat last time

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.