Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The review she showed saying “all young people must read this” had me pissing myself, that cannot be real 💀💀 why would anyone want their child aspiring to be a bloody Instagram salesperson 😩😩

Also I just realised, does she have no natural hair for eyebrows? It looks like she shaves them off and draws them on. Is this a thing now as clearly I’m way behind trends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Hinch and Inch have just shared the video of Inch filming Ron trying to put the manky flip flop on! You can hear her in the background chunnering and playing with the toys. Ron more interested in a sweaty flip flop that playing with Mummazz 😂

Reactions: 14
Just managed to catch up after a hard days work, you should try it some day Soph 😉 It has also occurred to me that for a while now tattle is my go to place after work to de-stress. No talking to friends and family or watching TV...straight to tattle, thank you to my troll family for being there ❤😂

Since Ive only just caught up I missed my Monday morning reminder that I’m braver, smart and stronger than I realised. I wondered why I felt so weak and stupid today 😅

Sorry if some of this has been covered already but a few things that have really pissed me off about the Grinch’s antics today. Firstly, I need to change my concealer now as she uses the same one 🙄 Secondly, Im starting to think she actually wants her son to catch covid. I can’t think of any other explanation 🤔Literally swanning about like shes lady muck! Makes me so cross. And now she is asking her sheep to send her food pages. When will she stop 😫 I really want to see Gordon Ramsay review her food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
do
So Hinch and Inch have just shared the video of Inch filming Ron trying to put the manky flip flop on! You can hear her in the background chunnering and playing with the toys. Ron more interested in a sweaty flip flop that playing with Mummazz 😂
she sounds quite far away. It’s hard to tell what room they are in as they have that flooring in every room but I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s lounging on the sofa as that seems to be her favourite spot.

Reactions: 6
Why are none of her sheeple questioning her actions?! 😡😡😡😡
If you say anything to Hinch you get blocked

plus a lot of her followers are so deranged I think she could do anything and they would be either be laughing or crying with hearts bursting with love

Could you imagine if she got Covid there would be mass hysteria

Reactions: 10
Who is he saying atb and see you later to?
Is he stupid.

• Haha
Since Ive only just caught up I missed my Monday morning reminder that I’m braver, smart and stronger than I realised. I wondered why I felt so weak and stupid today 😅
Don’t worry tomorrow’s another day, she’s always there for you, you’ve got this, Yawwnnnn .... we’re in this together! 💤 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope her next book is an actual “this is me” you know one explaining why she cannot do ANYTHING without Jamie honestly nothing it’s actually shocking and sad to think about it he even had to hold her hand when she went on her girls night to dancing on ice
I think it's the fact that they were having an affair behind his ex back before they got together and I think she thinks the same thing may happen again but too her, so he cannot be out of her sight. I am sure there is a word/symptom for what it is called.🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Starting him young... yeah he’s gonna go far in life now he knows how to put on a flip flop. Who cares about his actual development hey

Ive just come here to rant...... first day of lockdown in England and she goes shopping for items she doesn’t need. On top of that she has Ronnie just picking up everything too!
As someone who’s just come off a two week lockdown (Wales) this has annoyed me so much! We had everything sealed off that was non-essential

Starting him young... yeah he’s gonna go far in life now he knows how to put on a flip flop. Who cares about his actual development hey
Yeah when the time comes to learn how to tie his shoe laces he won’t have to because he can live in flip flops like Inch because he’ll know how to put them on. If he’s very lucky maybe he’ll get some Velcro trainers with go faster stripes like his Daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.