Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching that AD. Now I'm 3 years older then Soph but by god! How old does she look? She doesn't look 30 at all. Not blowing own trumpet but I look younger and don't have any fillers or botox or whatever shes had done. Christ!
I think that all of the fillers, botox, and surgery she has had makes her look so much older

Reactions: 16
I had a chuckle to myself today of Hinch miming to Whitney Houston’s ‘it’s not right but it’s ok’ it was on the radio at work, she had her Gretel filter on & Vesty was in the background making stupid faces 😂 comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’re in the middle of a lockdown and she’s taking Ronald to the supermarket? She has childcare, what’s her reasoning behind this?

Reactions: 25
I’m also quite OTT with cleaning anyway so she made me worse. Also!!! The faux friendship with SS just made me like ‘no, this is manufactured’ I was brought here by googling ‘don’t like Mrs Hinch’ cos it seemed everyone loved her!!! And I found a mumsnet thread and then you pastry trolls!

Reactions: 12
There she goes again with the bog cleaner not actually under the rim. I feel personally victimised every time she does this 😖😂
She is not a cleaner......everything she does is to cover up smells?? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know what, if im completely honest with myself I probably am a teeny bit jealous of her, not of her life - I wouldn't trade lives with her for anything. She has a meaningless, vacuous life. But I am jealous that she can earn £24k in 10 minutes and people slog away all year for less than that. She has access to opportunities and life experiences most people could only dream of (not that she does anything or goes anywhere)

Today I have supported a suicidal teenagar with psychosis, a young girl who is being sexually abused by her Dad and a woman who is fleeing horrific violence from her partner. Will I get paid £24k for todays work? Like duck I will.

I get that I chose the career im in and I love it, I wouldn't do anything else. But when people as undeserving as her are earning the money she is earning. It does get to you.

Maybe its not jealousy maybe its injustice, I dont know. But I can think of a million people more deserving than her.

Sorry for the rambling post, some days her bullshit really gets to me
The job you do is invaluable so thank you xx
You work from the heart & you can not put a price on that x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry if it's been mentioned before, I can't keep up! We all know how she only shows the best/easy parts of parenting and that little Ron has never had a bad day, never cried etc 🙄. But it really winds me up how she makes out every little thing about being a parent is rosey. When she puts Ronnie to bed and she can't wait for him to wake up to spend another day with him, when he naps she can't wait for him to wake up, now she's shopping and Ronnie makes it twice as long but of course TWICE AS FUN. Its ok to be relieved once they go to bed and you have some peace, it's ok to enjoy shopping without them! I love my kids but I also love bedtime and shopping alone 🤷🏼‍♀️. I'd relate to her so much more if she was just honest. If I hadn't already had a child before the baby I've not long had, after watching her stories I'd be feeling like the worst mum ever.

Reactions: 21
Our Tesco has the clothes marked off, cant enter. Have to ask a member of staff to pick up some bodysuits for my baby.
Thanks for the great feeling you've given me Soph.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’m going into hospital tomorrow to have a benign tumour removed. We have no family or friends to help and hubby is stuck working away.
I’ve had to ask another school mum to help with the kids 😢
Oh no..... 🙁 I hope all goes as well as can be expected. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Poor Ronnie in that chav tracksuit. Why can't she just dress him in nice clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooh she’s got right on my tits after seeing that shopping montage! 😡. FFS Zoph!! Grow the duck up and go shopping ON YOUR OWN because it’s safer for your family and for the rest of us mere mortals!! Failing that send Inch or book a delivery slot if you’re so worried about being spotted.
OH MY bleeping GOD she’s really really reallyyyyyy bleeping stupid!!!

*pours wine and breathes*

Sorry to be so ranty 😞

PS auto correct turned “ranty” into “randy” and then “tangy”. I am neither of those things at the moment 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
why another family outing in a pandemic?????, i despise these sort of people, this is the reason we’re going round in circles. Idiotic the pair of them

Reactions: 23
Did she really just say it's the simple things about a TESCO SHOP?! bleeping hell how pathetically boring is her life? Also were all 3 of them doing the grocery shop? Ridiculous how she lets her kid run around touching things during a pandemic.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.