Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is her dimwit supporters will watch that video and think it’s fine to flout the one person only rule

🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Zoph I know you haven’t been on here since 1792 but have flip and flop gone down the plip plop yet with the finding nemo extras 🐟🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Once again we are all outraged by Sophie’s behaviour but her Hinchers won’t think she’s done anything wrong coz I bet they all go out for non essential stuff all the time. All their normal hinch haul shops are open as normal. I went to aldi the other day and it was like Christmas it was so busy. I feel that very few people are taking this lockdown as seriously as the 1st one and hinch is definitely one of those people. We’ve been in lockdown for less than a week and she’s taken Ronnie to the park and to Tesco. This is the same woman who literally didn’t leave the house for months in the first lockdown. It’s almost like she wants to catch covid.

Edited to add: I’ve just seen one of her Hinchers showing of a hinch haul. None of the stuff is essential. Like I said her sheep won’t be outraged coz they are doing the same stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Our Tesco has the clothes marked off, cant enter. Have to ask a member of staff to pick up some bodysuits for my baby.
Thanks for the great feeling you've given me Soph.
I was just going to ask if Maldon Tescos has a Mezzanine floor, because our Tescos has stopped people from going up there.
Asda and Sainsbury are allowing things like that to be bought as its all on one floor, but government advice us that any store with a Mezzanine should be closed off and Tesco is tit hot on it

Reactions: 9
Seriously it's like she is living on another planet. Swaning around tescos all three of them 🙄
Thus is the rule for all Sainsburys in my area
Groups with more than one adult will be asked by store staff to choose one adult to shop and will ask other adults to wait.
However, according to the supermarket’s website, “children are welcome if they are not able to stay at home.”

Reactions: 6
Also, not having a go at Ronnie, poor child has no say in what he's dressed in but I just think that Adidas tracksuit looks so chavvy.
Like you say it’s no fault of his, but I think a lot of his clothes are horrible. A lot of them don’t look comfy to me either. Don’t know whether it’s because he mostly wears gifted stuff, or she’s just got crap taste.

That hat with the enormous double pompoms, personalised of course, is just awful! I wouldn’t put that on my (hypothetical) child’s head even if it was given to me for free. Or even if someone offered me money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know about anyone else but my Tesco have closed off the clothes section.
My Tesco haven't, I went at the weekend and bought some jumpers for my daughter (she wanted them for outdoor PE at school).

Hinch and Inch are a massive pair of pricks. Even if they think they are above the rules, do they WANT to get Covid? Because I can imagine thay taking a young toddler to a supermarket during lockdown is probably a pretty good way of getting it. She is such a bleep, she can't be left alone at home with Ronnie, and she can't go to the supermarket without bodyguard Fred Vest. I wish she'd bleeping grow up.

Reactions: 15
Sorry if this has already been mentioned. If make up companies mascara adverts are banned for using false eyelashes, then surely Hinch's concealer advert isn't acceptable when she's using a filter, all false advertising! "Here look at how well this filter, I mean concealer has worked". Here are two photos, one without a filter (not the best quality photo ever) and her make up advert today. She doesn't need to filter the life out of her skin anyway, it looks fine.
I cant believe how much thinner her face is now!! Her eyebrows looked much better before. She's looking more plastic each day 🤮

Reactions: 7
Does she not follow the news? Is she dim?

Kids can catch covid19.

If you dont give a duck about others and continue to go out for non essentials, well your a crappy human.

But risking your son for some content?
Your a crap mother.

Reactions: 19
There’s a lot of “ message me guys” “ let me know what you think guys” “ just answering your questions guys”

🙄

In other words “ I have no content whatsoever please give me ideas guyzzzzz”
Yes and trying to increase her engagement

Notice she’s splashed out on Pedigree Chum this time since we called her out on the tins of horse meat last time
What i have noticed is.... she donates to the dog food bank! Yet all the media on children going hungry and has dont nothing for them. Weird considering her "charity work" for a children charity last year!!

Reactions: 15
Soph are you on the same planet as everyone else? A few months ago you were to scared to leave the house due to Covid! Now your dragging your son to the supermarket and exposing him to god knows what?! It says on the Tesco advert SHOP ALONE! 😡 You are a grown arse women time to pull your big girl pants up and do things on your own Why are none of her sheeple questioning her actions?! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 23
She’s outrageous, how did it not cross her dim witted mind that we are in a pandemic and a lockdown and to only go out if essential. What planet is she actually living on?! Hope the papers pick up on it n give her tit.
the amount that people are sacrificing right now one way or another and this absolute mongrel does what tf she wants and has the audacity to share it with millions. She really must think she’s untouchable. Or she’s just absolutely thick as tit

Reactions: 9
I hope her next book is an actual “this is me” you know one explaining why she cannot do ANYTHING without Jamie honestly nothing it’s actually shocking and sad to think about it he even had to hold her hand when she went on her girls night to dancing on ice
Don’t forget her sitting outside the bathroom moaning coz he left her for too long while he had a tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Kids can catch covid19.

If you dont give a duck about others and continue to go out for non essentials, well your a crappy human.

Your a crap mother.
Given that she is likely still seeing Mad Freda of the High Plains as well, one of them could pick it up but be asymptomatic and pass it on. How would she get her titty milk if Old Ma was in a Covid ward?

Reactions: 10
I was just going to ask if Maldon Tescos has a Mezzanine floor, because our Tescos has stopped people from going up there.
Asda and Sainsbury are allowing things like that to be bought as its all on one floor, but government advice us that any store with a Mezzanine should be closed off and Tesco is tit hot on it
Not sure

Kids can catch covid19.

Your a crap mother.
A child in the same year has been tested positive at my son's school. So scary they went in at 1.35 as they had to confirm if the other classes could be allowed back. He is in year 1 but he stays at home as much as possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.