Mrs Hinch #268 Think Ronnie prefers the plastic food to his mu.... directors cooking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if inch actually wasn’t with them highly doubtful but I do wonder how she’s got in with them all if they are advertising the 1 person rule, I do wonder if it’s a pre record from before lockdown tho like everything else

Checked with husband who's a Tesco manager and cos it's a kid unfortunately she gets away with this one🙄
what about if inch was there tho? Would they send inch and Ron away?

Reactions: 10
Can’t go shopping on her own but can’t stay with her son on her own? What is the point?

Reactions: 11
Jamie's not a kid, no matter how much she tries to dress him like one!
Oh didn't realise big vestlife was there. In that case she can duck off and leave him and Ron Weasley at home.

Edit: went back for a spy and noticed his girly wee hands pulling the trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maldonite here 🙋‍♀️Our tesco is selling everything,no restrictions.Will keep you posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m actually incredulous.
Did she seriously have the bleeping utter audacity to say she struggling to get into the mood for Christmas? Did I actually read that or did I dream it in my post covid Ward night shift, no sleep induced haze??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Could you pinpoint when her demise started?
I don't think it was anything to do with her health,childbirth or pnd.It can't have been her pure greed,only we noticed🤔
Sorry,don't mean to sound flippant,I've got an opinion but you all know I'm one of a few on here who has an insight.
Flippant Fanny,that's me! Sometimes she tries to out me-she did it today,trying to wind me in!
Might be an old c***, but I'm not daft yet 😂
What did she do?

Her demise started when she got rich and started gloating about her amazing extension then revealed 99% of the furniture and soft furnishings even the floor and carpet was free but got angry cos she paid full for the extension! Cant do what anyone else does and save up or do it bit by bit. Then a pandemic hit and she is becoming more and more unrelatable

Reactions: 16
I don’t know about anyone else but my Tesco have closed off the clothes section.

Reactions: 6
Can someone tell me what bleeping MEDICAL NEED that grinch has? Because I am positive you are only suppose to go with someone if you really really can't go yourself! Her husband is a stay at home parent, so he or her should stay home with the BABY because there is no need for him to be out either!
I'm absolutely furious! My child has an op tomorrow and only 1 parent is allowed to be there! Yet this absolute cockwobble is out shopping with her FAMILY! Did she not get the memo of a lockdown!!! Utter C U N T!!! Hate that word but she's made me say it! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yet another shopping trip that could have been done on her own 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m going into hospital tomorrow to have a benign tumour removed. We have no family or friends to help and hubby is stuck working away.
I’ve had to ask another school mum to help with the kids 😢
Thinking of you lovely. Hope it goes well and your kids will be ok. We are stuck in hospital tomorrow too. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m e-mailing Tesco for sure, I’m a family of 4, I shop for us, my Grandma who’s 94 and hasn’t been outside since March. I’m also shopping AGAIN for my friend who is a single mum with 2 kids one of which doesn’t go to school yet so she can’t catch a minute to go shopping alone. I don’t begrudge my Grandma or my friend I’d do anything for them but to see her floating around Tesco like it’s a jolly family trip out has made me absolutely livid, I’m raging. These 2 pricks doing duck all everyday and I’m shopping for what is technically 8 people in total because supermarkets here have said shop alone. Oh and I go out to work as well, imagine that ey 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Absolutely noone knows here in Maldon,only her 'kids' and her famerly,and half of them have forgotten what she looks like in the flesh-I really hope they got sizeable pay offs🤷‍♀️
She can definitely shop alone.Actually she would be less recognizable if anything.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if inch actually wasn’t with them highly doubtful but I do wonder how she’s got in with them all if they are advertising the 1 person rule, I do wonder if it’s a pre record from before lockdown tho like everything else

what about if inch was there tho? Would they send inch and Ron away?
Apparently they can but if they said no there's nothing they can do, same with people that refuse to put a mask on. Husband said most stores don't actually challenge people because you just get a torrent of verbal abuse. One of his staff got called a bleep for it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think I’m going to have to email Tesco asking if she works with them and if she does or is going to in the near future, maybe they need to have a word with her about going shopping as a little crew during lockdown and then proceeding to purchase non essentials. Tesco are usually good at emailing back.

TATTLERS! UNITE!
Please ask them if their clothing is blocked off in their local store. Or could it be that the Tesco shop was a pre record? Hmm?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.