Mrs Hinch #260 Sing a song of Hinchy, a pocket full of lies. £24,000 baked in a pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this for real ? This child is going to believe this dog is his actual brother ! What is wrong with this woman? Is there actually day goes by that she does not post her child on IG? Every child has the right to privacy.
Imagine when he goes school and he writes about his family and says he had a big brother who is a dig
The other kids are going to go crazy

Reactions: 16
I think you should apply to be their management! They need someone who can spin their frequent cock ups In such a compelling way!

Reactions: 19
Yep! Totally agree, I think she did exactly that!

Reactions: 11
Sprout curry
Her and Vestie will be taking their arse for a piss tonight!
I made that....
Meat with Brussels sprouts is one of my fsv
My mum cooks it amazing it has a sweet but spicy taste
But we cook from scratch. Not a jar in sight

Reactions: 2
This has probably been said before but anyone else get the impression that she gets quite restless with her seemingly perfect life and has to go do something extravagant to make herself feel better?? Like she gets a thrill from it, the extension, the knocking down the kitchen wall, the pergooooooala, now a bloody fish (not that a fish is extravagant but you got my point) there’s always something going on. God she irritates me so much

Reactions: 30
What the hell in pergola is all this shit?! There’s a few thousand people going hungry and this covidiot is potentially wasting food. She pisses me off.
Makes me feel claustrophobic just looking at this... So.Much.Clutter

Reactions: 6
Face masks at the ready tomorrow with their runny bums, poor Henners will be whimpering by the back door wanting to go out cos he can’t *breath*

just hope she hasn’t lit the wax melts or grey skull castle will go up in smoke

Hello I’m thank you. We know she can cook, we’ve seen the old photos of the risotto etc. Do you think she makes these monstrosities for the attention? That spaghetti shit storm went viral don’t forget ATV

Reactions: 14
Well i certainly wouldn't want to smell that house after that monstrosity of a curry what type of person puts sprouts in a curry?

A physcopath, thats what.

Reactions: 9
I emailed Pampers and Loose Women on Thursday....still waiting for a reply!!

Reactions: 14
I don't for one second believe she's actually eaten any of that slop. Which is in itself horrendous as there are people struggling to feed their kids at the moment and other hardships. She really needs to take a serious look at what she is trying to be as an influencer, all this flip flopping with cooking and other things is jarring on the most sane viewer. Find something and STICK TO IT. All this attention seeking nonsense will seriously backfire on her, especially now during these times, everyones' views are wearing thin and no one will care about her pity party, its like she's crying wolf on a daily basis. ATV Soph, you're going to need it hunzzz (p.s take Hennerz for a walk) xoXox

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.