Mrs Hinch #259 Take my dog for a walk? That'll be 24k please.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guuuuyzzzz, just need to rant about hubby and don’t like actually doing it to my friends.
Hubby goes to kickboxing three times a week in a bid to lose weight. Well done. I go absolutely nowhere but work. (He works days and I work nights) so, I’ve just done my third night shift out of 4 and come home to him announcing he’s doing an extra session this morning. Told him he’s taking the 3 kids with him because I’m going to bed. Apparently I’m being unreasonable. bleep.
Hinch has absolutely no idea how hard it is juggling parenthood without help. She’d be fucked if Jayymeeee suddenly got a hobby!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
There’s absolutely no point in her having a horse. Too much hard work for our dear Zoph, actually exercising the horse, going to the stable every day & mucking out etc. If you can’t make very day then you share with the other owners & take turns which then mean she’d have to take her turn & help others 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If her dream is to get a horse why not get one? She’s got the time and money. Is she going to wait to be gifted a free horse and stable? She will also need a pony for Ron don🐴

Reactions: 26
When Hinch “puts her phone in a drawer” I like to check whether she’s started following anyone new. One account caught my eye. She even commented on the photo.
God she’s so desperate to be relatable, Olivia rode horses when she was a kid so she wanted to get back into why does hinch want to have every one elses dream like last week with the ice skates after Chloe from g shore had posted a clip of her amazing ice skating get your own ideas you absolute melt

Reactions: 29
ACD34091-3EBD-429B-A31C-09E233136640.jpeg
Sorry it’s Kate, I had an evening off yesterday , sorry I didn’t ask permission but if I’m perfectly honest ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to dramatically exit the Instagram app, and announce it to everyone? What’s that all about. Why can’t she just log out like a normal person, who does she think she is 😅 obviously worries that everyone will forget about her if she goes quiet, hence the constant repetitive boring content every single day... cant have her followers count drop now could we? After all she’s so money motivated now, even though she claims she’s not 😋

Those orange peel stars were definitely made the same day she stuck those tatty Halloweeny bits on the love heart, not yesterday. Your pre recorded shite isn’t fooling any of us hun

The ‘quiet’ weekend thing got me giggling though. You have a ‘quiet’ life, soph as you’re constantly telling everyone how you love to stay indoors so this weekend is no different really.

But you enjoy your weekend away ❤ Im thinking it had to be this weekend since next weekend is Halloween, and she can’t miss a chance to get abit of content in. Can’t wait to see what she dresses hen & Ron up in for the grid photo 🙄
[/QUOTE/
She bought some costumes from Home Bargains not so long ago so I think we are going to see Inch dressed head to toe in a polyester/lycra flammable number, maybe a skeleton or a ghost 👻👻 I can't
Why does she have to dramatically exit the Instagram app, and announce it to everyone? What’s that all about. Why can’t she just log out like a normal person, who does she think she is 😅 obviously worries that everyone will forget about her if she goes quiet, hence the constant repetitive boring content every single day... cant have her followers count drop now could we? After all she’s so money motivated now, even though she claims she’s not 😋

Those orange peel stars were definitely made the same day she stuck those tatty Halloweeny bits on the love heart, not yesterday. Your pre recorded shite isn’t fooling any of us hun

The ‘quiet’ weekend thing got me giggling though. You have a ‘quiet’ life, soph as you’re constantly telling everyone how you love to stay indoors so this weekend is no different really.

But you enjoy your weekend away ❤ Im thinking it had to be this weekend since next weekend is Halloween, and she can’t miss a chance to get abit of content in. Can’t wait to see what she dresses hen & Ron up in for the grid photo 🙄
She bought some costumes from Home Bargains not so long ago so I think we will see Inch dressed head to toe in polyester and lycra, prancing around dressed as a skeleton or a ghost 👻👻 I can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh another dream she has is a horse. Never seen her talk about horses before 😂 basically she just dreams about puppies castles ponies babies and sponges

she doesn’t have her own identity so she of course wants everyone else’s dreams as her own

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If her dream is to get a horse why not get one? She’s got the time and money. Is she going to wait to be gifted a free horse and stable? She will also need a pony for Ron don🐴
I bet she’s never ridden a horse in her life

Reactions: 16
There’s absolutely no point in her having a horse. Too much hard work for our dear Zoph, actually exercising the horse, going to the stable every day & mucking out etc. If you can’t make very day then you share with the other owners & take turns which then mean she’d have to take her turn & help others 😱
My brothers girlfriend has a horse and my God are they time consuming! She's at the stable at 5am before work and has late nights there to bring the horse in for the night. She spends a fortune of his maintenance and vets fees. Her car is always a mess as it's covered in hay!
She's fantastic with him and never misses a day. I genuinely think he's harder work than a child! Zoph couldn't cope with that. She can't look after a bleeping spaniel, let alone a horse! The novelty would wear off quickly, like it does with everything else. She'd get loads of stuff gifted, play ponies by brushing the horse and over feeding it carrots and then neglect the poor thing and expect everyone else to look after it for her.

Reactions: 35
I read that too fast and I thought it said " there's absolutely no point in her talking to a horse" I thought why not? She talks to Henry and he understands every word she says so why wouldn't a horse? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think she had the right disposition to ride horses, if she's to be believed, she's far too "anxious" and nervous and can just imagine she would get into such a flap cos she doesn't know what she's doing and she would end up falling off 🤣.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.