Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm new on this and have had my eyes opened! While I normally don't mind her and usually mute her stories. I couldn't believe today's stories, I noticed with the gloves on while cleaning the kitchen there was no tattoo or bracelets but when she cleaned the bathroom you could see the tattoo and bracelets 🙄🙊🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Guys.....I’ve just been informed that we’re going to watch the rugby at a pal’s house (well, garden) tonight.....on their....perGOALa. Am I still allowed on tattle?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m confused as to why she needs to go to the dump to get rid of a cardboard box? If my recycling bin is full I can just flatten it and put it next to my bin and the bin men will take it!

Reactions: 26
Guys.....I’ve just been informed that we’re going to watch the rugby at a pal’s house (well, garden) tonight.....on their....perGOALa. Am I still allowed on tattle?!
I hope you're going to take some snacks for the grazing board. May I suggest a topic or milky bar wrapped in some Jus Rol?
Or just take a pot of turmeric.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m confused as to why she needs to go to the dump to get rid of a cardboard box? If my recycling bin is full I can just flatten it and put it next to my bin and the bin men will take it!
Thats my thought. In my county so mot just town. You have to book an appointment dor the dump. Its like buying tickets for beyonce. You have to be logged on at midnight to grab a slot apparently. So how they hell did she manage to go to the dump, to throw away one brick, one piece of metal and some boxes

Reactions: 8
Thats my thought. In my county so mot just town. You have to book an appointment dor the dump. Its like buying tickets for beyonce. You have to be logged on at midnight to grab a slot apparently. So how they hell did she manage to go to the dump, to throw away one brick, one piece of metal and some boxes
We have to book a slot as well where we are.

Reactions: 2
Went round in circles trying to contact the RSPCA. Landed upon the Dogs Trust account and have sent a message. I'm sick of seeing that childs face so close to the DOG and now that advice. Sorry Soph but that is single handly one of THE most dangerous and idiotic things to "advise" to date.
I'm sure someone here contacted the Dog's Trust recently about her to dangerous behaviour with Ronnie and Henry and I think their reply was generic but included the point that Grinch supports them! 🙅🙅

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No way she changed them for grey?🤦🏽‍♀️
The won’t collect metal in our part of Essex

Because you just know she threw a lot more away that she didn’t show..

Reactions: 4
‘I even explained to Henry about Ronnie when I was pregnant’ 🙄🙄🙄 What an absolute crock of tit, is she really that thick that she thinks you can explain stuff like that to a dog? ‘He knew that my tummy was Ronnie’ 🙄, sorry love but that’s bollocks!

As for Henry having his own space where Ronnie isn’t allowed, where’s that then?? It isn’t his basket, because we’ve seen Ronnie harassing him when he’s in there. It isn’t upstairs, because we’ve seen Ronnie pestering him when he’s gone up there to get on one of the beds. It isn’t the sofa, because we’ve seen Ronnie shoving random objects like sticker charts & plastic goals into his face when he’s on there.

How about telling your child ‘no, leave the dog alone’ once in a while? Rather than just standing there like an absolute dildo, filming him do whatever he likes to the poor animal. It certainly won’t do that kid any harm to be told ‘no’ once in a while in my humble opinion!
If she starts telling Ronnie to leave the dog alone now it will fail spectacularly because he won't understand why suddenly he can't be up close and personal with Henry. He will then do it anyway as an act of toddler defiance and end up in trouble! It's a bloody mess!

Reactions: 8
Shame she didn't throw herself in that skip 🙄

Random old video of RonRonhansumzz posted to cover up that fact she's at Ma Barker's hanging off her tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t need to go she just has nothing better to do

Only just catching up cos unlike Soph, I had things to sort out without my partner babysitting me. Anyway, how funny that she ‘doesn’t read’ here anymore yet keeps addressing our comments. We’ve been talking about her letting Ronnie harass the dog then low & behold, we get treated to a long post about their ‘bond’. She does know that despite all she’s done to facilitate their ‘bond’ Henry could still one day turn on Ronnie right? Despite what she believes, Henry is still just an animal & sometimes they act on their natural instincts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did consider that all of those boxes might be hers - the Hoover (despite what she calls the shark, I though nooo she won’t be changing to hoover will she?) and possibly the lights but I thought they looked a bit too tasteful to be hers 😂. The tomato box I couldn’t work out. Probably is hers let’s face it. I don’t really care. Nothing will beat seeing that brand new baby walker and stair gate in the skip. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I must’ve missed that one, was that brand new stuff she was tossing out I take it?

Reactions: 1
Piling on the weight? Does she realise how stick thin she looks? She could do with putting some weight on! Clearly a made up troll message for the barmy army to tell her how amazing she looks.
Totally made up, never screen shots the troll Messages but shows all her adoring fans messages 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Ma Barker has got to be having Ronnie today, she’s not made a point of doing his lunch, she’s been cleaning all day, she’s now at the tip and we’ve not heard a single peep from him or mention of working housework around his naps, the boys vanished since the two man chicken team shenanigans of this morning, I’m convinced she walked Ronnie and Henry round to Ma’s so she could crack on this morning!! Anyone else think this or am I just overanalysing?
I reckon she’s done duck all just rehashed old footage of cleaning
Just makes you wonder how much is in ‘real time’
🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.