Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know this is the Hinch tread but as their exploits this week is linked I’m posting this here.
So correct me if I am wrong but Stacey is in a tier 2 lockdown and should only be shopping for essentials so is this a dog vying these gonks is essential as she’s put it in caps on each story relating ? Getting to be a mean girl like Hinch !
always liked SS thought she was down to earth don’t think that so much now
These people are a nightmare, I am moving to tier 3 tomorrow and we have no food because of work and they are out and about for ridiculous reasons....its getting very annoying, do they not see what's happening around them again?? 😡

Reactions: 8
Looked back to try and find any posts or reference to posts calling her fat. No luck but found this gem.

Funny how it was never addressed but we haven’t seen her do this since 🤔

1603472489789.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Im all seriousness, she used to always go on about her family. Has anyone else noticed she hasnt mentioned her dad at all all throughout Covid. She had her mum and niece round for a chinese but not her dad, so she basically left him home alone.
Im a daddys girls and ild pick him and my mum any day over my brother and even my husband.
I do wonder if he is ok, sophie if your reading this do a lil message on insta to say hes good.
As annoying and over sharing she is, it does make you wonder why the silence. She used to always show her cleaning with car glass cleaner and put a message saying her dad told her about it but not anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 17
FYI you nusty trolls
Seriously, what a bloody cop out. If they filmed the ad at any point after March 23 2020 they needed to be 2 metres apart, it's not new, everyone knows it and Pampers are morons if they think that the ad conformed to social distancing

From midnight tonight my 18 year old daughter will be living in tier 2. I can visit but can't even go inside a shop with her. If we have a meal together we need to find somewhere with an outside table, the forecast is heavy rain so we will be soaked but we follow the bloody rules 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I hope you're going to take some snacks for the grazing board. May I suggest a topic or milky bar wrapped in some Jus Rol?
Or just take a pot of turmeric.

As far as I know there’s only a sensible amount of furniture on the pergola, no weird fake flower displays. Although I am wearing Grey joggers. Eating dominos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im all seriousness, she used to always go on about her family. Has anyone else noticed she hasnt mentioned her dad at all all throughout Covid. She had her mum and niece round for a chinese but not her dad, so she basically left him home alone.
Im a daddys girls and ild pick him and my mum any day over my brother and even my husband.
I do wonder if he is ok, sophie if your reading this do a lil message on insta to say hes good.
As annoying and over sharing she is, it does make you wonder why the silence. She used to always show her cleaning with car glass cleaner and put a message saying her dad told her about it but not anymore
In all seriousness (and with due respect for your concern) I don't give a stuff about her dad! However be interesting to see if Mrs neverbeenheresince2019 is lurking & mentions daddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know nothing about dogs, I’ve never had a dog... but this is just bleeping weird to me. A dog loosing it because she left for 10 minutes.
My dogs always done it... defiantly doesn’t have seperation anxiety (we have a pet cam and she falls asleep within seconds of us going out)
She even does it if just one of us goes out and comes back.
She gets very excited and rolls over about 20 times, turns in circles before laying on her belly for a rub....I love it, makes me feel like I’m loved haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Which one should I make?
I’d personally choose neither if you’re ‘cooking’ and get a Chinese takeaway. Although you won’t have wrote out the list of what you want 3 hours ago, so that’s out the window too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I know this is the Hinch tread but as their exploits this week is linked I’m posting this here.
So correct me if I am wrong but Stacey is in a tier 2 lockdown and should only be shopping for essentials so is this a dog vying these gonks is essential as she’s put it in caps on each story relating ? Getting to be a mean girl like Hinch !
always liked SS thought she was down to earth don’t think that so much now
Can go shopping for anything in England, otherwise all non essential retail would be closed.

Reactions: 1
Is it healthy for a dog to eat something while sitting that way? Just thinking of how a dog would naturally want to eat, with all legs on the floor, could being on his back legs like that be comfortable for him? Can dogs get indigestion? Am I overthinking this?!
I wouldn’t feed my dog like that, it doesn’t look like a good way to eat. I wouldn’t sit with a packet of treats giving him one after another either. If my dog wolfs his dinner down too fast he does sometimes get hiccups, so I guess they probably can get indigestion.

I find the eating habits of the whole Hinch household just bizarre! 😂

Reactions: 4
I am not disagreeing with most of it but we did have a tattler on here (weeks ago) who knows the family and she told us that as a child she wasn't treated well by her Mum, she was slapped across the face and told she was fat??
That would actually add up because I dont understand how she knows so little about being a Mum herself (I am not saying she knows nothing but being unaware of sleep patterns and what to feed Ron?) and she has no idea how to cook?
If she really had a close knit coddled relationship with her Mum wouldn't her Mum have spent so much time teaching her what to expect as a mum herself and how to cook/bake basic recipes?
Sorry im very Kate. But no not necessarily. I grew up in a toxic family dynamic and was molly cuddled by my mum. I was conditioned so much I thought the way I was brought up was normal and my mum interfered alot in my life. Its not until I had a child my own I realised how unhealthy it is. Me and my mum were very close and I see this same dynamic with Zoph and ma barker. I've come to realise but my sister hasn't and she has a child too so Zoph could be in denial and relies on her mum so much because that's how she's been conditioned.

I'm not sticking up for her because she's not a nice person but she is a product of her mad mums upbringing.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Her next thing she wants to do is radio her and Jamie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t know how she’s going to go about it 🙄 but that’s what she wants to do as well as a successful business selling all the crap she buys

Reactions: 2
someone mentioned a while back that her mum and dad May have broken up? So maybe they have officially now

Reactions: 1
I think we all know whatever meal she makes it WONT look like that picture. Also who only just starts that NOW? We’ve already had dinner together and now kids are having bath time with daddy while I “tidy up downstairs/check tattle”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.