Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a yawnfest today was!

Animal cruelty - to show them trolls she gives zero shits about safety.
Not using 7 different chemicals to clean a bathroom - to show them trolls that she might care about safety.
Been taken up the dump again šŸ˜³ - to show them trolls, that's the only excitement Jamie gives her.
Heartbreaking flashback to her baby that she scared while clawing him - to show them trolls that he's never really liked her.

And people still follow her why.....??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feeling pensive. Does he ever wonder what life has become? Iā€™m sure he wanted the success as much as she did, but did he ever imagine this is what success would mean? Maybe bleeding the ā€œshoppersā€ as he has called them numerous times, on a massive scale for their last penny is his measure of success as a salesperson. Maybe they are all happy enough and living fulfilled lives, revving his Audi as his version of his missusā€™ šŸ–•šŸ¼to those pesky trolls.

I couldnā€™t do it. I just see sadness and a life of pantomime in this photo. Send in the clowns.

View attachment 285466
the face of a tortured man. #freejamie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FYI you nusty trolls
That's bollocks & they must know it! Yes we could meet in friend's houses up until last week, but still keeping social distancing šŸ˜”. Goes to show how much money talks, as long as Pampers get their extra followers and sales then it's all ok. Sod the fact that everyone with any conscience has been keeping to the rules and not hugging friends & family they're missing so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Did anyone see The Sun article abt the Superhero party? Lots of pics but not the one of them on the floor .....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder if anyone else at the tip had their phone out recording content for their followers? She must have looked like a right weirdo šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Markland Home who has a big following has just slated Mrs Hinch washing pods. They have ruined her Daughter's School uniform. The Hinch army will be on her in no time but she is a feisty one this girl and she will give as good as she gets. Get the popcorn ready my dears.....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That story of ronnie a year ago she just posted.....is it just me or is her behaviour not normal. She wanted to squeeze him with one hand and resisted doing it. Just seemed very off to me and not normal. Then again is she even normal šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The Markland Home who has a big following has just slated Mrs Hinch washing pods. They have ruined her Daughter's School uniform. The Hinch army will be on her in no time but she is a feisty one this girl and she will give as good as she gets. Get the popcorn ready my dears.....
She hasnt exactly slated them, she asked if anyone had any ideas why they werent dissolving properly.

I stopped using pods for this reason, went to work once and didnt realise there was a half dissolved one stuck to the back of my trousers! never used em since

• Haha
  • Wow
She hasnt exactly slated them, she asked if anyone had any ideas why they werent dissolving properly.

I stopped using pods for this reason, went to work once and didnt realise there was a half dissolved one stuck to the back of my trousers! never used em since
They are going to twist it into that though for sure because they are not rational

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 285466
[/QUOTE]
Feeling pensive. Does he ever wonder what life has become? Iā€™m sure he wanted the success as much as she did, but did he ever imagine this is what success would mean? Maybe bleeding the ā€œshoppersā€ as he has called them numerous times, on a massive scale for their last penny is his measure of success as a salesperson. Maybe they are all happy enough and living fulfilled lives, revving his Audi as his version of his missusā€™ šŸ–•šŸ¼to those pesky trolls.

I couldnā€™t do it. I just see sadness and a life of pantomime in this photo. Send in the clowns.

View attachment 285466
Never mind that...HOW THE HELL did Tom Hardy get hold of Hinch's scan photo?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry I know this is the Hinch tread but as their exploits this week is linked Iā€™m posting this here.
So correct me if I am wrong but Stacey is in a tier 2 lockdown and should only be shopping for essentials so is this a dog vying these gonks is essential as sheā€™s put it in caps on each story relating ? Getting to be a mean girl like Hinch !
always liked SS thought she was down to earth donā€™t think that so much now

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Well what a yawnfest today was!

Animal cruelty - to show them trolls she gives zero shits about safety.
Not using 7 different chemicals to clean a bathroom - to show them trolls that she might care about safety.
Been taken up the dump again šŸ˜³ - to show them trolls, that's the only excitement Jamie gives her.
Heartbreaking flashback to her baby that she scared while clawing him - to show them trolls that he's never really liked her.

And people still follow her why.....??
the face of a tortured man. #freejamie
#FREEJAMIE #FREEDEREK #FREERAYN from the claw and strangler fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I know this is the Hinch tread but as their exploits this week is linked Iā€™m posting this here.
So correct me if I am wrong but Stacey is in a tier 2 lockdown and should only be shopping for essentials so is this a dog vying these gonks is essential as sheā€™s put it in caps on each story relating ? Getting to be a mean girl like Hinch !
always liked SS thought she was down to earth donā€™t think that so much now
Iā€™m in a tier three area and thereā€™s no rules about shopping for essentials only - thatā€™s just wales, in their full lockdown I think.

Reactions: 9
FYI you nusty trolls
That reply is dreadful....taking everyone for fools?
If they filmed it so much earlier before restrictions got worse then why oh why did they not put it all out there immediately for everyone to see?
Either the pair of them have lied to Pampers too or Pampers are just as deceiving as the people who work for them?
I dont buy nappies but I definitely would not support pampers? šŸ˜”

It makes me sick seeing that haystack treated like human. Yuck I canā€™t get that image of them on the sofa together out of my head.
Is it healthy for a dog to eat something while sitting that way? Just thinking of how a dog would naturally want to eat, with all legs on the floor, could being on his back legs like that be comfortable for him? Can dogs get indigestion? Am I overthinking this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just seen the video of Tuftiano Ronaldo as a bambino. Why is she bleeping clawing at him and sticking her hands in his face. No wonder he always looks fucked off with her!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.