Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve just had a quick chat with my dog about how to use a manual gearstick and parallel park and he has offered to drive me to the shops to pick up some pastry and a tin of chicken. What a treat!
Chuck in a pepperami for me. I’ll pay ya when you get back😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I fully appreciate the concept that it is no ones right to TELL or demand someone else how to parent. When someone has a huge influential monetised platform I think there are going to be ‘watchers’ who judge decisions and express concerns about safety. After all, one person doing something idiotic indoors with no one watching and no money exchanging hands is completely different from 4 million people watching you do it who are buying into your lifestyle and the products you sell you use your family to do so.

If you want to do things in private, keep them private. It makes no sense that you are ‘allowed’ to answer questions and give advice to people that are positive but you are not ‘allowed’ to ask any questions that might been seen as negative. Celebrity and influencer culture is so toxic - you are a product only when it suits you, and then you suddenly want to be a private individual who no one has the right to question?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also; her dog barks every time their door goes. He’s not as well trained as she thinks he is. He is AN ANIMAL. I’d love to send everything off to a dog behavioural expert and see what their opinion is!

Do you think when someone told Soph spaniels are a working breed she assumed they could work in media and public relations?? Not work as in physical moving of their bodies 😂
My mates dog has been working from home during the pandemic so it's possible that Hen could?
Screenshot_20200402-164558_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So her son and dog don’t wind each other up. Great. As a dog lover, if you can manage a toddler/baby and a dog, good on you, I know people who have given up their dogs when they got pregnant which is appalling. However, why, WHY the same tit EVERY DAY with the kid and dog running down the hall and then the feeding. Ok WE GET IT!

Reactions: 7
If these cleaning stories are not pre-records then they may as well be. It’s the SAME thing every single time. Soph, admit it, you are bored shitless having to repeat this day in day out aren’t you?

Reactions: 21
When I was little we had the softest dog who would let us do anything with her, I used to put a bonnet on her and push her up and down the street in my dolls pram. One day when I was about 4 (dog had been around before I was born) I did the usual thing of cuddling up to her as id done many times before but for whatever reason she didn’t like it and had a little snap. Luckily it wasn’t anything really serious but I do have a scar from it and I never did it again.

Reactions: 8
There was a snippet on Crufts I think it was a few years ago going into detail of the human equivalent of dog treats. So like three or four dog treats was something like the human equivalent of a packet of crisps. It is so irresponsible to constantly feed a dog human food, let the dog be pestered by a child and then pretended to be walked. It is so sad that her followers think that this is cute and she is a good dog owner. I’m not saying she doesn’t love Henry I’m just saying what she does isn’t best for him.

Please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall ever seeing Henry with a toy.
I’ve never seen her buy anything in a Hinch Haul for him (with the exception of treats), when she cleans his bed there’s food in there but never a toy, and whenever we see him sat around he’s just sat there, not chewing on anything or sat with a teddy. I find it odd, she must have been sent tonnes of gifted toys for Henry but I’ve never seen any of them lying around.

I know we don’t see everything about her life so perhaps that’s why, or perhaps I’m just mistaken and we have been shown them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She's back with the washing up liquid and water! She used to have loads of products to do the bathroom with but as usual she was called out on how dangerous it is mixing chemicals together. Rather than addressing the issue, she just pretends it never happens. Prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m in agreement with people on here and think we just shouldn’t mention the Ron and Hen thing anymore. She’s obviously doing it now to goad people on here and it’s not going to end well for Ronnie.

Reactions: 20
Well at least someone's knocked her off the top spot, looks like Arsen 'won' in this week with Scofe at no2😉

SmartSelect_20201023-120857_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall ever seeing Henry with a toy.
I’ve never seen her buy anything in a Hinch Haul for him (with the exception of treats), when she cleans his bed there’s food in there but never a toy, and whenever we see him sat around he’s just sat there, not chewing on anything or sat with a teddy. I find it odd, she must have been sent tonnes of gifted toys for Henry but I’ve never seen any of them lying around.

I know we don’t see everything she posts so perhaps that’s why, or perhaps I’m just mistaken and we have been shown them.
Once she reads this hopefully over the weekend she will buy some for him

Reactions: 7
I have a theory on why she seems to be untouchable....

Because she fucks up on an almost daily basis there is a different company to complain to quite often. Her mess up with zoflora blew over in a day or 2 because she went onto her next mess up which then deflected people to complain about that. So a company gets complaints for only a very short period of time before we are on to the next one..

I hope that makes sense ATV

Reactions: 14
If she had a chat to hen about Ron being in her belly why has she not had the chat about over eating and not burning off that Christmas weight he would understand then and get himself signed up to the gym
He will be off to the vet for a doggy gastric band. Healthy eating and exercise? Not hinchs style

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I have a theory on why she seems to be untouchable....

Because she fucks up on an almost daily basis there is a different company to complain to quite often. Her mess up with zoflora blew over in a day or 2 because she went onto her next mess up which then deflected people to complain about that. So a company gets complaints for only a very short period of time before we are on to the next one..

I hope that makes sense ATV
Also because the money she makes for others . Millions. No one is gonna give that up very easily. Apparently Zophlora had to double their production back in the day when she first banged in about it. I know they seem to be out the picture now but yeah all that stuff 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.