Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall ever seeing Henry with a toy.
I’ve never seen her buy anything in a Hinch Haul for him (with the exception of treats), when she cleans his bed there’s food in there but never a toy, and whenever we see him sat around he’s just sat there, not chewing on anything or sat with a teddy. I find it odd, she must have been sent tonnes of gifted toys for Henry but I’ve never seen any of them lying around.

I know we don’t see everything she posts so perhaps that’s why, or perhaps I’m just mistaken and we have been shown them.
You are right. I’ve never seen toys. My dog gets toys out everywhere. It’s worse then having a toddler. When he gets happy he’ll bring you his favourite toy. Henry did have that bunny to match Ron’s but he’s clearly not allowed to play with it.
Also why does he only have one dog bed? My dog has got one in every room.

Reactions: 10
Wow Henry must be exhausted from that walk or perhaps it didn't happen guyzzz. If I was her I'd stop making myself look a fool. She's actually made herself look worse (if that was possible) by saying she's taking him a walk and then cleaning up half an hour later. Does she not realise people pick up on the times?

Reactions: 12
This is what I came on to say!! 😱 I’ve heard it all now!! You explained to a dog that you had a baby in your tummy????? 🤯 A child can’t even get their head round that!! I’m actually astounded!!
I wonder if she's had the birds and bees talk with him as well?

When a daddy Hinch and a mummy Hinch love each other very much, they get together and do a special cuddle. Daddy Hinch gives mummy Hinch some special seeds and it grows a baby Hinch in mummy Hinch's tummy.
Then in about 18 months, when he's mobile he will be allowed and encouraged to torment you at least twice a day on camera for mummy Hinch's content so she can keep bringing in the cash to pay for your substandard treat "meat" on a morning.
But you mustn't bite him OK Henry? I've got a point to prove to a disgusting website I haven't visited since 2019. OK Henry, be gentle.....mummaz

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m so Holmes to the party. My other half’s role is overseeing brand and sponsorship at a big UK company. Showed him the photos of SS and Sophie snuggled up and asked if his company would have an issue with their brand being associated with someone breaking social distancing rules. He said they’d have a big issue with it and they have to be so careful to make sure their adverts and influencers are complying with the current rules. It may not be addressed publicly but the two of them will absolutely be told that it was unacceptable by Pampers. That’s before we get to the middle finger crassness.
In other news, I cannot believe Henry is 5, I genuinely assumed he was over 10 and an old dog. I also resorted to my first pastry concoction of 2020, a pastry pinwheel pizza. Complete disaster, all the tomato sauce oozed out when I tried to cut it into sections and the pastry stuck to the baking tray even though I’d greased it. I consider myself an ok cook but perhaps being no 1 pastry chef is a genuine achievement. Back to jacket potatoes and apple crumble tonight, my mum said I’ve got this and you can’t beat the old recipes so don’t let those nusty people upset you.
It’s mad because these ads to get reviewed by the companies first before they go out don’t they ?

Reactions: 5
Soph: Henry, my child, sit down. Theres something me and your Father need to tell you
Henry sits down and wags tail
Soph: I'm pregnant, Henry... im having another baby. You are always gonna be my number one.*in the tune to S Club* you'll always be my baby. Just because a baby is coming doesnt mean your not my son. Theres a human in my belly and my belly now goes as Ronnie. Even though it might be a girl but god I hope not as I'm the only girl in the house. Anyway YOU are my number one. YOU are my favourite. YOU are the heir to the Hinch brand. No one compares to you.
Jamie: *is thinking WTF and trying to watch the darts to see if his bet has come in*
Henry: woof?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Think I’m gonna have to explain to my mums dog the concept of night feeds and letting your human get a full 12 hours a night, she can learn to sterilise a bottle if I start explaining it to her now surely?? Mrs Hinch says we can explain things to our dogs after all!

• Haha
You are right. I’ve never seen toys. My dog gets toys out everywhere. It’s worse then having a toddler. When he gets happy he’ll bring you his favourite toy. Henry did have that bunny to match Ron’s but he’s clearly not allowed to play with it.
Also why does he only have one dog bed? My dog has got one in every room.
We’ve trained my mums dog that once she’s done with all her toys to put them back into her toy box before her bedtime wee wees, doesn’t stop the living room looking like a warzone during the day tho, dogs are worse than kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not going to comment on it any further because I feel like I’m starting to sound like a broken record! 😂 She is just an utter, utter moron who will never accept that she’s getting this one wrong. If Henry ever does get to the end of his tether & snap he will have my full sympathy. He shouldn’t have to put up with being pestered all the time & his so called owner should be putting a stop to it.
I feel the same, not going to comment any more as she is not going to listen, even though actual vets on here are telling her she's wrong 😒 Crack on Sophie, I hope you can live with yourself when you have to put your dog to sleep and explain to your Son why his Brother 🙄 is not around anymore ..
Ps My dog is 15 now, and still has more walks than Henry, is a good weight, has loads of toys and doesn't get pestered every minute of the day 🖕

Reactions: 14
I’m 4 threads behind still 😂🤣 but had to come on and say, the dog being fed on his back...what the hell!!!!!!! Also the obvious whale eye when Ron was annoying the dog in his bed this morning, you could see the desperation in his eyes, get this f****** kid off me and out of my face pleaaaaaaase! 😞

• Sad
Where’s the ad caption for the scrub daddy tho. Someone’s been a rule breaker.
She’s added Ad after the tag, not massively obvious though. But she’s still learning guyzzzz despite the ASA already having a word. Someone I follow posted these the other day which I very much enjoyed. I can’t get them to load in the right order though annoyingly.
DD6E0088-F9D6-4353-A294-E86DA5ADF054.jpeg
CE83B94B-A3F6-481C-A7C8-26FD03301900.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.