Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up after an eventual night of my little boy coughing all night (cold symptoms).. just sitting with him while he plays in the bath and he pood !!! I’d love see how zophlo of Essex would deal with that.. actually she’d get it on the gram quick too see how relatable she could be
I have a feeling this will be mentioned in the near future “ohhh guysss Ron pooed in the bath” it probably won’t be true but sounds like something she could make a note of for future content

Reactions: 8
I think we need to have an unwritten rule never to mention the Henry and Ronnie issue EVER again. We all agree it’s wrong, there’s no doubt about it. But she’s doing it for kicks. So if she won’t protect her son then we should, in the hope that if we stop mentioning it she will get bored and stop filming it as much
Even if we did, she wouldn't stop she's an imbecile and not cleaning anymore she's stuck for content, Husband was at work talking to a mad Hincher yesterday and she said people have no right to tell her what to do with her own child and dog it's her life so let her be, I was bitten badly as a child and I pray Ronnie doesn't have this happen to him.

Reactions: 3
If she had a chat to hen about Ron being in her belly why has she not had the chat about over eating and not burning off that Christmas weight he would understand then and get himself signed up to the gym

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think we need to have an unwritten rule never to mention the Henry and Ronnie issue EVER again. We all agree it’s wrong, there’s no doubt about it. But she’s doing it for kicks. So if she won’t protect her son then we should, in the hope that if we stop mentioning it she will get bored and stop filming it as much
She needs her head examined if that's her real reason for doing all this. If she lets her child pester her dog just to wind up everyone on here then that's bloody terrifying and neglectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she had a chat to hen about Ron being in her belly why has she not had the chat about over eating and not burning off that Christmas weight he would understand then and get himself signed up to the gym
Yes and why doesn't she chat to him about when she pops out for 10 mins so he won't be sad 😂 what an absolute deluded imbecile

• Haha
Just a suggestion soph! With all your millions hire a dog walker if your not prepared to take Henry out yourself. I really feel for that poor dog. When was the last time we seen him wag his tail

Reactions: 20
Two of Henry's 'safe' places are in his basket and under the dining table so why allow Ron to invade both spaces? She's a first class idiot.

Reactions: 19
Morning pastry trolls, I'm thank you.

I've just been to ASDA to get a few last minute things for my hospital bag. I got cereal bars, lip balm, face wipes but I'm kicking myself because I completely forgot to get my favourite butter! What a plank!
I also picked up a book in case I'm in hospital days like I was last time. Not Hinch's may I add. I was pleased to see that none of her books had been picked up from the shelf recently 😁
Please don’t confuse your lip balm with a cranberry ice Yankee candle votive, it’s an easy mistake we can all make!

• Haha
My mum was there when we left hospital but only because she had been visiting when they finally discharged me. It was a good thing too though because I'd had to have stiches I couldn't really carry anything. So my husband had our baby, she had our bags and I was just sort of hobbling along at my own pace 😆
My mother is a narcissist,who tried to make all my babies ‘hers’
with no1 & 2 came along she had to be centre stage
no3 was a home birth (not planned that way!) and within 15 minutes had muscled her way in
no4&5 she tried to be there for bringing them home-I put my foot down and just didn’t tell her until we where at home
no6-she stole my purse so I had no money for a taxi-so she could drive us back and beat me with that stick for years

remind you of mad ma Barker?
just has to be in at all important moments and soph is dying to impress her
bit of advice love-it doesn’t work-take that from me-its never good enough nor enough for them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I really do feel sorry for her. She started her cleaning account and it got big. She claims she can’t believe how this has happened to her but she could have stopped anytime she wanted but she saw the dollar and carried on. Now she can’t escape and it’s obviously causing her to spiral.

I used to like watching her stories for the cleaning but now she barely cleans and if she does it’s just the bare minimum to keep up the persona. I remember being really upset because I couldn’t keep my home spotless like hers and I used to get really down on myself because of that but I had to keep reminding myself that she has help, she doesn’t work and neither does Jamie. I’m on maternity leave now with a 4 month old baby but when I was working full time leaving the house at 7, getting home at 7 every day I was so depressed that my house wasn’t Hinch level clean. My fella also works full time. Now that we have a baby my house still isn’t Hinch level spotless because I’m spending my time caring for my baby and my fella is out at work 6 days a week.

She sets unrealistic standards and all of her followers are buying into it hook line and sinker. I remember spending loads of money on cleaning products just “because Mrs Hinch does it” and I can’t understand why I did that when the same couple of sprays and cloths can be used around the house! Waste of money. I’m sad for her because she’s clearly so unhappy but if she stops this, what’s going to pay for the endless ridiculous house transformations and extravagant holidays? She’s probably scared Jamie will have to go and work and she’ll have to actually look after her son all alone. I dread to think what she’ll do when he cries. I just spent an hour trying to get my baby down for a nap, doubt she’d do that tbh.
You my friend are what I like to call a loving mother with her priorities straight! So happy you stepped out of the trap, and losing unnecessary stress to your life.
I totally agree if she is not enjoying the "High life" come off instagram, get jobs but as you say the 💰🤑 is too tempting to stop.

MY house is lived in, by that I mean it is clean and tidy but not a bloody show home, I would hate a home like that.

Reactions: 6
So she’s addressing the “bond” with Ron & hen !!!
henchry 🤭 is getting a walk !!!!!!!! 😲 but she don’t read this 🤔 is this what being a puppet master feels like ??
Exactly. Hasn’t been on Tattle since 2019?!? My arse. We are her content.

Reactions: 12
That was a short walk for Henry! In 50 minutes she managed to take Henry out for a walk, do her freshn up Friday AND make it into a video!!! 🤥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That was a quick walk. Less than an hour. Probably more likely half an hour as she’s already cleaning. Unless of course this is all pre records

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.