Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All quiet on the Maldon front this morning. I wonder if she's having an extraordinarily long piss that's taking ages to film?
it's probably the after effect of the tin "chicken" pie - she can't leave the toilet I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hardly, his life absolutely sucks, no playing with toys or other dogs. No running on the fields she loves so much. Overweight so joint issues any day now. Literally zero stimulation
He will end up ill or dieing due to neglect just because she's sitting with him on her lap and feeding him tit doesn't mean she loves him he does not get enough exercise hes fed processed tit for someone that is as wealthy as she is you would think he would be eating like a king. Just goes to show money can buy you crappy tat u don't need but can't buy you common sense

Reactions: 8
Oh god that boy headbutting the dog. What is she doing ffs one second is all it will take and that boy is seriously injured.

Wow, she looks ill from this angle, such a tiny frame. No idea where she is getting fat soph from as she's absolutely tiny. Even before her gastric band she was just a normal size. Madness, serious issues.
Definitely has a problem and the more she's in the public eye the greater it will become.

Reactions: 2
That dog does not like Ronnie being in his space. His eyes are constantly looking at her for help. If he liked him, he would lick him and get excited he saw him. He couldn’t be any less interested if he tried. She’s lucky he’s so placid but he might not always be if Ronnie keeps head butting him and hitting him with goals and sticker charts.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Them clips this morning of Ron and Hen are cut aren’t they. If shes completely happy with their behaviour together surely just show the whole vid don’t cut and change it 🤷‍♀️

I can’t believe she lets Ronnie put his face by the dog. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and my youngest child is 13 yet I still tell him not to do this. Animals feel threatened by this and could easily snap. She really isn’t teaching her son to respect animals.

• Sad
Dear God, someone get that dog out of there for his sake and Ronnie’s. She is so desperate to prove us wrong that she is pushing the boundaries further and further everyday. In Henry’s bed too, that’s his space. She is such a dumb ass

Reactions: 11
Another rendition of ‘Two Man Team’ for us all to enjoy, though. Thanks, Zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god that boy headbutting the dog. What is she doing ffs one second is all it will take and that boy is seriously injured.
It's going to end badly with Henry getting the blame and losing his life, but she'll take comfort from all the sheep telling her she was not to blame and what a wonderful caring dog owner she was and Ron's scars will heal 👿

• Sad
On this mornings example of how not to let your child act around your dog is exactly how I got bit in the face when I was a kid 🙈 only I was older and should have known better. I am by no means the perfect parent, but she is just being irresponsible and teaching Ronnie such bad habits just for Instagram content and to give us the middle finger.

And if Henry does snap she will twist it so it is all our fault. The trolls drove me to it aka Book 5

• Haha
Usually a lurker but had to comment after the video this morning. the one of ronnie and henry made me really uncomfortable, Ronnie was headbutting the bloody dog! And henry was showing whites of his eyes im sure i read somewhere that happens when the dog feels scared or uncomfortable or something, that dog is going to end up snapping at Ronnie

The look in Henners eyes, I was shocked. Does she not see this. Was hard to get a screen grab at the right moment and then that bit of video stopped. Wonder why, had Henners had enough. Hes trained to within an inch of his life. Will do anything for a treat im guessing including not mauling an annoying child because Mammazzz has handsnommes treat.
2020-10-23 (2).png

Worth a try!
Opppp soz guyzzz just commented. Im just learning ATV

• Sad
  • Haha
I wonder if Ronnie will be in regressive therapy when he is older, trying to make sense of the memory of being held back and then forced to race a rotund creature towards a high pitched screech in a grey cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.