Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning pastry trolls, I'm thank you.

I've just been to ASDA to get a few last minute things for my hospital bag. I got cereal bars, lip balm, face wipes but I'm kicking myself because I completely forgot to get my favourite butter! What a plank!
I also picked up a book in case I'm in hospital days like I was last time. Not Hinch's may I add. I was pleased to see that none of her books had been picked up from the shelf recently 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I had to share this it came up on insta, I wasn’t sure if it was but it is a figure of her ladyship lol looks like it has a moustache. I’m not here to diss someone’s hard work mind you I just thought it looked funny. And for an 18 yr old too lol
B9C4D4FB-FE59-4B40-BBF5-F6323D6C72C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Usually a lurker, but how anyone can stand by and let a child torment an animal like that is beyond me, but to stand there and film it day in day out as part of a morning montage and then broadcast it to nearly 4 million followers is exceptionally dangerous behaviour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Morning pastry trolls, I'm thank you.

I've just been to ASDA to get a few last minute things for my hospital bag. I got cereal bars, lip balm, face wipes but I'm kicking myself because I completely forgot to get my favourite butter! What a plank!
I also picked up a book in case I'm in hospital days like I was last time. Not Hinch's may I add. I was pleased to see that none of her books had been picked up from the shelf recently 😁
This was in my local Tesco the other day. I’m sure it hasn’t been recently restocked. Looks like no one wants it lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ve had babies head butt me in the way Ronnie head butts Henry. Although it doesn’t look that hard, trust me it HURTS! Imagine the day Ronnie does it just a little too hard for Henry’s liking.....Everyone knows as well that dogs are territorial. Considering she’s treated Henry like a baby and now she has an actual baby who she’s forcing in his face everyday, it’s a miracle that dog hasn’t switched yet out of jealousy.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This whole video made me so uncomfortable!!
If the dog is in his bed ( his safe place) she should encourage the kid to leave him. Mine had a pen for the first 2 years of his life and the kids knew its his wee room and if he goes there he wants peace and quiet. Same as when he's sleeping, leave him the duck alone. Saying that mine adores when the kids fuss over him, but he's a young, friendly dog that was brought up around kids so he is the one who needs to leave them alone otherwise he would just lick them to death 😂

But Henry and Ron so so many warnings, is she stupid, blind, doesn't care or trying to prove a point that they are brothers, which they aren't!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I had to share this it came up on insta, I wasn’t sure if it was but it is a figure of her ladyship lol looks like it has a moustache. I’m not here to diss someone’s hard work mind you I just thought it looked funny. And for an 18 yr old too lolView attachment 285082
I thought Halloween was next weekend ....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She even has the exposed shoulder. That’s a super fan alright
Attention to detail, wonder how current the nails are lol based on which story day haha...Im sat here laughing. I’m not the biggest fan of models on cakes myself. I haven’t even watched her stories today as this popped up on my insta first thing lol side tracked for da cake

Reactions: 2
‘She explained to Henry when she was pregnant with Ronnie’ 😂🤯 The anthropomorphising (big word for a Friday morning 😂) of Henry she does isn’t normal. She’s definitely been snooping on here.. but she hasn’t been on here since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I watched the video this morning and can not believe she’s letting Ronnie do that to Henry... surely teaching you’re child to be kind and gentle around dogs in general is a good thing ?!? What happens when Ronnie see’s another dog and thinks it’s ok to head butt, poke and pull it ?? She so massively irresponsible it’s laughable.

I agree it only takes a second for a dog to snap but ( and in no way I’m I sticking up for the bint ) do I think Henry would. I’m guessing time will tell and even quicker if there both ok for Ronnie to carry on doing that .

That video last night actually made me 🤢 why would anyone think that’s ok to do that ... it’s an ANIMAL knob head

Reactions: 14
I notice she’s never ever bothered to say oooh look at my mate ss smashing itttt on loose women, so proud Stayyyce! Ss often plugs stuff for grinch but she never ever returns the favour. She’s sat on her arse in that gray house all day it’s not like it’s be hard to but her Bessie mate on the telly?!! 🤔 so selfish and self obsessed. And I think that craft post was definitely her trying to steal SS thunder, if she thinks she’s gonna get a crafting crown on top of her “cooking” and “cleaning” crowns I despair at the lack of taste of those followers.
also they’re both on 3.8mil followers right now. Would love it if SS beat her to it! Possible as well after Grimey on Radio 1 talking bout her stories about her ghosts cracking him up!
With her it’s all me, me, me
I’ll say it again
She likes and comments on about 10 replies on her grid then that’s it no more, no 🐑 even get a like
And it’s not as if:
a) she has anything else to do
b) she does lots of grid posts so can’t keep up it’s like one a month if that
c) repeat a) and b)

I can’t see her appeal unless you are simply dim

And I saw SS’s storey about those little ghosts and it was quite funny
See SS is more relatable not like crazy brows

Reactions: 6
The post she’s just put up about their bond.
She’s so lazy. Why can’t she say “I don’t have any advice but this is somewhere you can read for advice and proper guidance.” She never ACTUALLY HELPS ANYONE.

Reactions: 17
The dog is a nice dog in the sense that he just kind of freezes up but you can tell he isn’t loving it. Dogs that want affection will show loads of other signs they are enjoying it and licking lips, moving paws, retreating, freezing and not looking at the child but at you are all warning signs!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.