Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually a lurker but had to comment after the video this morning. the one of ronnie and henry made me really uncomfortable, Ronnie was headbutting the bloody dog! And henry was showing whites of his eyes im sure i read somewhere that happens when the dog feels scared or uncomfortable or something, that dog is going to end up snapping at Ronnie
You're right, it's called 'whale eye' and a sign a dog is scared or feels threatened. She really knows nothing about dogs and it's so sad.

I work in Veterinary and have shown his pics to my colleagues, all agree he is overweight, you can tell from the aerial pics of him his body shape is all wrong, he has no defined waist and he is panting at the slightest bit of running/waddling. I think she truly loves him she is just clueless to his needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
This is what I came on to say!! 😱 I’ve heard it all now!! You explained to a dog that you had a baby in your tummy????? 🤯 A child can’t even get their head round that!! I’m actually astounded!!
Oh piss off Henry the clairvoyant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am not disagreeing with most of it but we did have a tattler on here (weeks ago) who knows the family and she told us that as a child she wasn't treated well by her Mum, she was slapped across the face and told she was fat??
That would actually add up because I dont understand how she knows so little about being a Mum herself (I am not saying she knows nothing but being unaware of sleep patterns and what to feed Ron?) and she has no idea how to cook?
If she really had a close knit coddled relationship with her Mum wouldn't her Mum have spent so much time teaching her what to expect as a mum herself and how to cook/bake basic recipes?
This is 1 of the things I really don’t get. Her relationship with her mum. The 2 members on here who know the family (fanny and truth be) have no reason to lie. I believe Freda was not a good mother. Too interested in ‘window dressing’ ie how the family looked to the outside world. So is Soph over trying now cos she’s desperate for her mums attention? I fully believe Freda is using her daughter for her own gain, she’s a cling on. Trying to give this perfect scenario where in reality the family is JK worthy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘I even explained to Henry about Ronnie when I was pregnant’ lol like the bleeping dog has a clue omg I needed a laugh today and I’m just on one today lol 😂
I’m not getting involved with the whole he could turn on baby etc etc, her dog, her house, the dog needs to know who’s boss in the house and he’s down the pecking order now. Baby’s are spiteful, my dog has taken a lot of abuse from my own children and grandchild over his 10 yrs poor boy, he doesn’t walk away though he stays and loves The kids, I would never trust him. He is put in his place, I’ve tried shutting him away and he gets upset. And also teaching a child it’s not ok to wack a dog or cuddle etc, because all dogs are so different. I wouldn’t though ever want my kids to be scared of a dog either. It’s about respect

Reactions: 13
Sometimes the best way to get through to the sheep is to play devils advocate and play dumb to the whole Hinch thing and then watch them get all tangled and twisted when you sweetly ask all these innocent questions about their dear leader. 😘

Reactions: 7
So where is this space that Ronnie isn't allowed to bother Henry? He seems to bother him all the time, eating, sleeping, in his bed!

Reactions: 22
Proof she lurks on here. The latest story on Hen n Ron bonding She's quite deluded 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Sat down and explained to Henry" HES A DOG! ill shout that abit louuuuurdaaaaa for those at the back "he's a DOG" 🤣😂🤣 FS MAN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well it seems that bed is not his actual bed. He has another allocated space Ron is not allowed into. Just not that one where he may usually sleep, that’s fair game that one and Hen has been explained to by Sophie that he has another space he should go to.
You would like to presume the baby gate is shut so Henry can’t go to his actual bedroom to chill, so he needs somewhere downstairs. And the fact he’s cornered under that worktop by Ron isn’t ideal either

Reactions: 10
Hi Soph, enjoying your tattle read? their bond isn’t real, if you actual read Henry’s body language you’d see he isn’t happy! His dog bed is his space, Ronnie should NEVER try and enter his space, especially by rubbing his head on the dogs face! Henry has nowhere to escape but instead you’re just sitting there letting Ronnie headbutt him! You say you’ve taught them to be gentle, there is so much more to being a dog owner than teaching a baby to be gentle around a dog and vice versa and if you don’t realise that, you shouldn’t be a dog owner!! Let that dog be a dog, and stop forcing them to be brothers!! he’s a family pet not your sons brother and doing this will just make it harder when Henry dies cos he’ll be dead before Ronnie’s 10 because dogs only live 15 years if they’re healthy and he’s already 5!! 🤬
She doesn’t care
Ron and Hen it’s another money spinner in the pipeline
There will be some bullshit book lined up
It’s all about the money
It’s sales baby sales £££££££££££££££££££
They come from a sales background they don’t give a tit what we think might happen to won won
Don’t forget she’s got all these mystery people asking her for advice about dogs and babies/ toddlers and apparently all you have to do is explain to the dog

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
This is 1 of the things I really don’t get. Her relationship with her mum. The 2 members on here who know the family (fanny and truth be) have no reason to lie. I believe Freda was not a good mother. Too interested in ‘window dressing’ ie how the family looked to the outside world. So is Soph over trying now cos she’s desperate for her mums attention? I fully believe Freda is using her daughter for her own gain, she’s a cling on. Trying to give this perfect scenario where in reality the family is JK worthy 🤣
Cos now Freda is queen of her kingdom. Sophie is totally reliant on her for everything.

Reactions: 7
This is so dangerous there are going to be sheep
Out there that will think well ok it’s all right to let my baby pull, slap, and head butt my dog cause Mrs hinch does it. I know there are some gentle dogs about but you always will get the rogue dog who
Will not understand and seriously injure a baby.

My mums dog knows there’s a baby in my tummy, not exactly gonna trust her to baby sit my child like Nana out of Peter Pan tho am I? If anything the dog gets mad that everytime she uses my bump as a pillow she gets a foot in the face from my baby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.