Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayla

You don’t know that. Yes, sometimes dogs can ‘turn’ but also the majority don’t.
Yes I'm aware of that I myself have an akita who has also been brought up with my son they are the same age but I don't push their relationship together and force it and then broadcast it to the world she is forcing it therefor she will end up giving the animal a complex about her son in turn the dog resenting the baby.. not to mention the way she treats the dog. Its a dog she creating a rod for her own back as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Didsomebodysayjusrol

I don’t mind ready made pastry at all I use it myself but I have a full time job and walk over 10 miles a day I cant be arsed to make my own when I get home I just meant there is nothing stopping her Doing it!! And I know the thought of chicken in a tin actually makes me want to throw up and I definitely wouldn’t feed it my child
Deffo agree on the chicken, and the salt content for a toddler is horrendous. Pastry is quite difficult to do well and, considering what we've seen of her of her 'cooking', I genuinely believe it's way beyond her skill set.

(I use the preprepared puff pastry a lot. I can make shortcrust, but my puff pastry is appalling.)

• Haha

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Who even needs to go to the recycling centre this much? We’ve lived in our house 8 years and I think I’ve been twice!
She will need to go to get rid of all her Tattle voodoo dolls and her burn books 🤣 she'll have that many of them that her house would be bursting with those and all her #gifted tat!

• Haha

littlemissdg

I am not disagreeing with most of it but we did have a tattler on here (weeks ago) who knows the family and she told us that as a child she wasn't treated well by her Mum, she was slapped across the face and told she was fat??
That would actually add up because I dont understand how she knows so little about being a Mum herself (I am not saying she knows nothing but being unaware of sleep patterns and what to feed Ron?) and she has no idea how to cook?
If she really had a close knit coddled relationship with her Mum wouldn't her Mum have spent so much time teaching her what to expect as a mum herself and how to cook/bake basic recipes?
This actually made me feel quite sad :(

It is said that we are a product of our upbringing 🤷‍♀️

Emily1604

On
On her grid post, where she shows the video of how she used to look to now, has anyone seen the comments left by a woman saying something about fraud? I'm not sure if she's got the right person I'm regards to that but says she knew Sophie when younger. I'm surprised those comments are still left up?
On Companies House under “Nature of Business”: Artistic Creation 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

Gogojo

VIP Member
I have a black pedigree lab . most lazy placid lovely old boy 12 next year . Still a live wire . You get in his space .you corner him . You disturb him while he is in his corner space he will get angry. Fly wont bite but he will nip . You do not get in his space. dippy drippy waste of space will not learn until its to late. Don’t give us all this bull rubbish from day one said dog will be fine utter rubbish.sadly deluded it does not work like that . Don’t give us all that bond rubbish between Henry and Ronnie yes Ronnie. That dog will fly for him he is in his space face far to much . Leave Henry alone . And stop feeding him that ghastly processed Pound meat

Flossy2019

VIP Member
That photo with her scan picture, her friggin' shoulder hanging out again, it is sooo far out I'm sure her breast would be exposed if it wasn't for long hair and angle of shot.
This is not at all normal. She has deep psychological issues.
I can’t even tell what’s she’s wearing. Is it a shawl. A jumper 2 sizes two big. A wrap? Who knows

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Putting this here again because... again... what the fuck???
I don’t know how many times I’ve looked at this and thought where the fuck are her legs? I mean I can see her feet but how thin has she got? Almost emaciated, it shocked me. I know we’re all pastry trolls but I don’t think any of us would want someone becoming ill, think she needs to take time away from her ‘platform’ and focus on her own well-being.

SlothyGirlX

MK
Well they have a sense of grandiose. They feel special and will do what ever they can to get their narc supply. Her putting up that middle finger pic probably gave her massive supply because she knew she would get a reaction from people, good and bad. Everyone in her life has a role to play in feeding her. You listen to how she talks about any of them and it's generally always how they make HER feel, the , kid, inch, the dog and ma.
This bit below is a quote from help guide site that briefly explains better than me as it's quite a big subject matter :-
Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in control. These fantasies protect them from feelings of inner emptiness and shame, so facts and opinions that contradict them are ignored or rationalized away. Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme defensiveness and even rage, so those around the narcissist learn to tread carefully around their denial of reality.
Obviously this is just my opinion of her and I am not here diagnosing her but it's what I think.

makes sense, maybe that’s why she doesnt like the people that call her out , because it pops her deluded bubble of perfection, she doesn’t like the mirror being held up to her and definitely doesn’t want her army seeing the real her because then she would lose her supply