Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Morning pastry trolls, I'm thank you.

I've just been to ASDA to get a few last minute things for my hospital bag. I got cereal bars, lip balm, face wipes but I'm kicking myself because I completely forgot to get my favourite butter! What a plank!
I also picked up a book in case I'm in hospital days like I was last time. Not Hinch's may I add. I was pleased to see that none of her books had been picked up from the shelf recently 😁
Did you buy a tube of smarties so you can colour code them and baby wipes so you can clean your Hospital table repeatedly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I did consider that all of those boxes might be hers - the Hoover (despite what she calls the shark, I though nooo she won’t be changing to hoover will she?) and possibly the lights but I thought they looked a bit too tasteful to be hers 😂. The tomato box I couldn’t work out. Probably is hers let’s face it. I don’t really care. Nothing will beat seeing that brand new baby walker and stair gate in the skip. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I hate to admit it but I do actually like that car seat cover, won’t be using the money grabbing witches swipe up though

Rambler92

Bloody hell, we are clearing out our house ready to move and haven't been to the tip as many times as Hinch has. How much brand new stuff is she chucking today then?

Looking at her list of cardboard, metal & wood for the tip, both cardboard and metal would be recycled kerbside here. Have the council stopped her recycling collections since she replaced the council issued wheelie bins with coordinating grey ones?
No way she changed them for grey?🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Chirpy

She did once when Ronnie’s woke Henry up by shoving the goalpost in his face “no Ron *giggle*giggle* Hen doesn’t want to practice for ball ballers *giggle*giggle* Oh Ron you are so funny”.

Get off you butt and move Ron away from the dog. Yanno, proper parenting
Oh yeah, I remember that. It’s no good saying no, but then just sitting there giggling while he carries on doing whatever he wants.

I get the feeling she’s afraid of, or can’t be bothered with, any sort of confrontation with him. If that’s the case then she’s storing up a load of trouble for herself. One of my friends was the same with her kid, & he’s still having full on toddler tantrums at age seven. He’s learned it will instantly get him whatever he wants, because she just can’t be arsed to deal with it.

butterflybaby27

So recently we’ve had that sugary rubbery chicken and tinned chicken pie. Is it really that difficult to get some fresh chicken instead of using processed crap all the time? This is how I know for a fact she didn’t make either of those meals at the time she posted the polls. She cba to make proper meals when she has all the time in the world during the day let alone a late-ish evening meal.

Handsomezz

VIP Member
At the start of the next thread can we do a poll of all her weird concoctions like the cheese string pie, spaghetti hoop pie, egg parcels, tinned chicken pie so we can vote which we would eat if we had to 🤣
Not the roadkill roast dinner from Mad Barker!

• Haha
  • Sick
Going back to the hoover box Jottiesjournal is giving a Hoover away is grinch been gifted one to show off? With a discount code I mean the right cow wouldn’t possibly run a giveaway herself!!

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
I bet there’s around 30% chicken of some sort in that tin, she may as well used the Bernard Matthew’s chicken slices she feeds her 1st born. Chicken & Magic Mushroom 🍄 pie 😂

Reactions: 5

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I wonder if Ronnie will be in regressive therapy when he is older, trying to make sense of the memory of being held back and then forced to race a rotund creature towards a high pitched screech in a grey cave.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Went round in circles trying to contact the RSPCA. Landed upon the Dogs Trust account and have sent a message. I'm sick of seeing that childs face so close to the DOG and now that advice. Sorry Soph but that is single handly one of THE most dangerous and idiotic things to "advise" to date.
I'm sure someone here contacted the Dog's Trust recently about her to dangerous behaviour with Ronnie and Henry and I think their reply was generic but included the point that Grinch supports them! 🙅🙅

• Wow