Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all know whatever meal she makes it WONT look like that picture. Also who only just starts that NOW? We’ve already had dinner together and now kids are having bath time with daddy while I “tidy up downstairs/check tattle”
Not gonna lie... I voted for Toad in the Hole as I'm hoping for another asparagus and ham monstrosity to take the piss out of 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m done, unfollowed the bint. I’ll still lurk, but not giving satisfaction of following that absolute maniac.
Yes it was the vacant face hand feeding the dog that did it...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What is with all these this or that?? Posts im seeing, shes not the only one either, is this to increase engagement?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well if she goes for Toad In the Hole. She used to talk about her ma’s TITH all the time (please note the H on the end). So will she use her recipe or will it be already made i.e dropped off by ma when she returns Ron and Hen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry just catching up on the thread with my crunky snacks and 10l of coke......I’m so angry at Pampers reply. But if my memory serves me right Pampers and zoph did a big campaign on prem babies/nappies, now anyone knows babies born far too early have basically no immune system so why hash out the farce that was a superheroes “party” and non existent Covid measures in place. It’s riled me as my baby was born at 26 weeks and used those teeny tiny nappies shown and has many life changing results from this. It’s really upset me that they’re so flippant but I guess it’s all to do with making money......😡😡😡 xx

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
There’s a hincher I started following because she has the most beautiful boxer (I lost mine last year) and she doesn’t seem too crazy.
Anyway she’s just posted this 😂
Absolute quality product
Wash at 30 guys ATB
She’s got her own thread on here in the home insta sub forum.......

Reactions: 2
FYI you nusty trolls
They still weren’t socially distanced. Those rules have been in place ever since March. If we have to keep apart in supermarkets etc, the same applies indoors too. So that makes Pampers look like they are fine with paying people to break COVID rules in order to sell nappies! And, we all know this was filmed recently! Even the kids look slightly different now to back in March - they are that bit older. Pampers need to take accountability - if they approved this advert then maybe ASA should be aware?

Reactions: 18
you’d probably duck both of those up, so go with whichever one slides out easier onto the porcelain throne

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely trying to get engagement up, we’ve never had so many polls before
Oh no I forgot voting gets her engagement up!
I went for Toad In The Hole, cracked open a beer and sat back to wait for the sh1t show to occur cos no way can she make yorkshire pudding!😂
Oh hang on do Jus Rol do a frozen one?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well at least that’s one less person buying it.... 😂

40C0B9D6-DF4B-4126-BFBC-3AD226E0FA48.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Argh the cute baby video memory! Reminding us how awkwardly she would touch/pat/press her baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Argh the cute baby video memory! Reminding us how awkwardly she would touch/pat/press her baby 🤣
Yeah it’s very odd isn’t it! So unnatural.
But looked very confortable last night when she had her fat dog sprawled all over her and sharing a bag of crisps!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.