Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, imagine being so desperate for engagement that you pretend a bunch of strangers have any influence over what tit-in-a-pot you’re going to cook today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think Jamie is happy living this life and having no income of his own. Now I’m not being sexist at all there are men who stay at home and look after children while the wife works, but she doesn’t, she doesn’t leave the house, so doesn’t he feel the need to make his own income. I have family members who are wealthy, (not me!) but they both work, even though they don’t need to as the other makes enough to cover everything, why doesn’t he work? It’s not normal that he is this lazy.
Yeah I do he strikes me the kind of bloke to be like ahh it’s alright I’ll get the mrs to launch another shite book and live off it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not from this planet. There’s no way in hell on a Friday night she’s going to cook either of those meals at this time especially when it’s Ronnie’s bath and bed time soon. It’s a Friday and she’s loaded so I bet she’s getting a takeaway. She only put those stupid polls up to boost engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Feeling pensive. Does he ever wonder what life has become? I’m sure he wanted the success as much as she did, but did he ever imagine this is what success would mean? Maybe bleeding the “shoppers” as he has called them numerous times, on a massive scale for their last penny is his measure of success as a salesperson. Maybe they are all happy enough and living fulfilled lives, revving his Audi as his version of his missus’ 🖕🏼to those pesky trolls.

I couldn’t do it. I just see sadness and a life of pantomime in this photo. Send in the clowns.

View attachment 285466
They both just looked stupid showing a scan picture to a DOG!😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looked back to try and find any posts or reference to posts calling her fat. No luck but found this gem.

Funny how it was never addressed but we haven’t seen her do this since 🤔

View attachment 285543
Erm milton works and is safe she should of used that.

Not gonna lie... I voted for Toad in the Hole as I'm hoping for another asparagus and ham monstrosity to take the piss out of 😂😂
Me too!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think Jamie is happy living this life and having no income of his own. Now I’m not being sexist at all there are men who stay at home and look after children while the wife works, but she doesn’t, she doesn’t leave the house, so doesn’t he feel the need to make his own income. I have family members who are wealthy, (not me!) but they both work, even though they don’t need to as the other makes enough to cover everything, why doesn’t he work? It’s not normal that he is this lazy.
Also what example do they set for their son?

Both sold his entire childhood online and created a hareem of batshit followers claiming they love him.

A mum who gets caught in so many lies she actually resembles Frodo when he enters the spiders cave.

A dad whos a scrounger and quit his job to ferry his wife to B&M every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry I’ve been MIA but I have had to work through this unlike dosser Hinch.

todays feed has mad me so uncomfortable videos of her granny her sons face like that.
That dog hates that baby and she’s forcing it is whole demeanour says otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ma Barker has got to be having Ronnie today, she’s not made a point of doing his lunch, she’s been cleaning all day, she’s now at the tip and we’ve not heard a single peep from him or mention of working housework around his naps, the boys vanished since the two man chicken team shenanigans of this morning, I’m convinced she walked Ronnie and Henry round to Ma’s so she could crack on this morning!! Anyone else think this or am I just overanalysing?
Prob has decided she can’t cope with him now he’s dropped his mid morning nap so he’s been palmed off on Ma Barker

Reactions: 14
Vesticles loves it.
he gets a brand new tracksuit and trainers and an allowance for betting each week from his mum.. sorry I mean wife
He looks after his child... sorry I mean “their” child whilst she “works” and makes the money!
he was the brains behind this operation!

I think he’s a lazy good for nothing! Although I can’t diss him for being at home and looking after Ronnie without Jamie there she wouldn’t be able to handle it! Even if she wasn’t an Instagrammer, I honestly don’t think she could cope with being a mother alone for 8-9 hours a day.

I’m “wealthy” so to speak but being at home with my children 24/7 has driven me mad. I had to go out and find a job for my sanity.
It’s only 14 hours a week at a school doing finance and admin but I had to go and have something for myself. I think once Ron goes to school full time, I doubt he’ll go to a nursery/preschool or childminder. Jamie will get bored of the lifestyle and return but that’s only if she survives in the limelight that long.
She wants to build a brand and business for them and whilst she takes the cash he is free to live his “life” if being a witch to your wife is a life

• Heart
The Markland Home who has a big following has just slated Mrs Hinch washing pods. They have ruined her Daughter's School uniform. The Hinch army will be on her in no time but she is a feisty one this girl and she will give as good as she gets. Get the popcorn ready my dears.....
I love Gemma x

Reactions: 1
Wow, imagine being so desperate for engagement that you pretend a bunch of strangers have any influence over what tit-in-a-pot you’re going to cook today.
Can’t help but feel sorry for the people who will vote on that believing that she’s actually bothered what they think!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.