Mrs Hinch #257 Essex’s Dora the explorer, COVID restriction ignorer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching “Ambulance” on the bbc. It really put into perspective for me the absolute waste of oxygen that Soph and all her influencer types are. They are worshiped by dickheads. When the real hero’s are unsung. This is why I love Tattle, it restores my faith in humanity that not everyone hero worships utter undeserving pond life
If anything she reminds me of the hoax caller they had, just crying out for attention in any way possible

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hands up who would get the sack for posting a middle finger selfie on their work place social media account...

When we were younger my friend got a disciplinary for updating her Facebook status to “Would rather lick a tramps shoe than go back to work tomorrow” after a 2 week all inclusive in Ibiza. And that was a minimum wage job and her post was on her own page with no mention of her company at all. Go figure!
When I was off sick I said on FB that I had been to St Tropez, meaning I'd put on some fake tan. When I went back to work it was all printed out and shown to me by a snitch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Bloody hell, it’s starting to become difficult identifying who the child is these days, lil old Zoph and her shite eyebrows or Rrrrrrrrrrrrronnie.

Grow up hun 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fuming. Just firing this off to Pampers now:

Hi, would someone please be so kind as to point me to the section within current (at the time of recording) coronavirus legislation whereby it is acceptable for your brand partners to shun all guidance/law with regards to social distancing?

My understanding is that you are to remain 2m apart from anyone who is not in your household or support bubble, however today’s advertisement for your new superhero range posted onto Instagram stories by both Stacey Solomon and Sophie Hinchliffe showed both them and their sons less than 2m apart.

One photo even showed them laying on the floor with their heads together. Granted, these photos have now been deleted however they were put into public domain and have been seen by potentially millions of people.

As they did this whilst acting as an extension of your brand and the advert would have been passed by a member of your marketing department I think it’s safe to say that you are in fact being complicit in this rule breaking by extension. The fact that this has been given the ok to run at a time where both parties are living in areas currently subject to Tier 2 restrictions saddens me even further.

I look forward to your response. However, I would expect that it will be about as watertight as your sub standard nappies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152
If anything she reminds me of the hoax caller they had, just crying out for attention in any way possible
Exactly this! If you bash on about something so much you desensitise people to it. Her faux anxiety just minimises others with REAL anxiety

Reactions: 15
I bet her and Jamie remove their masks like scoobydoo villains of the evening and sneer and laugh and say shight like ‘see em’ trolls soph They’re jealous soph, jealous of our life, and money, not our fault we got lucky, we’ve literally got millions and can do what we want’

BET you they have all next years holidays and excursions planned.(very expensive) She probably spends evenings browsing designer tatt adding to basket like it’s nothing. Disney Florida next year deffo now ronalong is walking. ‘I just haddddd to go again guyszzz’

sneaky Sophie. Tut tut
I don't think she browses and adds to basket or books like you or I would. I think she browses then gets a member of her "team" to email companies offering to showcase & promote their item or holiday on her page. She will only pay if she really has to, she will go down the BEG #Gifted route first.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m finding the finger up chat hilarious but the dirty washing machine drawer is what’s really tickling me, I’m imagining all the hinchers who weren’t able to buy it ( you know the ones who put food before hinch ) sighing with relief and the ones that did, saying that won’t buy it again. Obviously saint zoph won’t get the blame from them but boy, when sales drop , P&G are going to be pretty hacked off.

Reactions: 11
Hands up who would get the sack for posting a middle finger selfie on their work place social media account...

When we were younger my friend got a disciplinary for updating her Facebook status to “Would rather lick a tramps shoe than go back to work tomorrow” after a 2 week all inclusive in Ibiza. And that was a minimum wage job and her post was on her own page with no mention of her company at all. Go figure!
We have to do annual training about what we can and can't post on social media! Seems they should be doing more of that with these two.

Reactions: 14

I got a disciplinary for mentioning work on social media. I didn't say anything bad or even mention the companies name. So a middle finger selfie would probably end with them taking a hit out on me 🥺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She could have at least shared real messages or do they not exist? 🤔 Is this really what bothers her? She has the easiest life yet is absolutely OBSESSED with those “troll” messages. Get over it love.
There is nothing I hate more than crying wolf constantly, all it does it hamper actual victims of bullying and trolling from receiving help and feeling like they can get by. As Someone with anxiety from years of bullying this act and the fake anxiety really makes me angry. I also work in a special medical field so her “oh you help people to come off their medication” is a button to far for me... Hopefully sooner rather than later she gets a dose of real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The middle finger? This is to her army and account, as she made up the trolling. She is sick of always posting, the pressure and the lash back when she messes up. Go away Soph, I was genuinely shocked at the profane gesture but it was not at Tattle, was it, as a plethora of new things have been said. You LOVE making up the fat one, because it helps justify your ED and strokes your ego when your base shouts "you are not fat Soph, you are SO Thin".

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.