Mrs Hinch #257 Essex’s Dora the explorer, COVID restriction ignorer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then giving his best Ned Flanders girly scream where he's got no balls and running off like the tart he actually is
Then Jeremy goes all mysterious,looks slyly at camera 2 lip twitching and says, "well actually Shaddy has prerecorded a message for us",come back after the break.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe I’ve missed something but it seems Inch isn’t featured much in her stories lately....he must be REALLLLLLLY working those resistance bands 👊🏻 🍆 💦

usually you hear him a lot in the background or there’s the annoying staged banter between them ....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then giving his best Ned Flanders girly scream where he's got no balls and running off like the tart he actually is
Ned flanders scream is one of the best sounds everrrr!! I've just laughed out loud thinking about it hahaaaahaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just want to say,without de railing too much,that you’re a bloomin lovely bunch on here. I am finding things hard right now and I am always ALWAYS guaranteed a laugh when I turn to this page,you are there for each other and it makes me feel warm inside.
okay sorry,as you were 😊🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Booked hotel, where you staying Soph? Also we're getting treated to more scrapbook nonsense and black Friday....more buying
Screenshot_20201022-213506_Gallery.jpg
I'm guessing?

Reactions: 4
Recent lurker, was a definite hincher 😖 books, minkeh... you name it I brought it 😕 zoph definitely sent me, the only thing I’m grateful she’s done ✔ I found a group too cleanse my brainwashed self ... ashamed it’s took this long 🤯 so let the cleanse commence but please not wit garnier micellar water !!!!!
Welcome to the dark side 😉 Grab a cuppa, read the Wiki post and be cleansed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awaits comments re: hinch feeding that poor dog! Like he needs to eat that much!! Also she always looks totally different in jaymee’s videos becuse she doesn’t have a filter on her Face. FAKE ASS CLOWN.

Reactions: 12
I just want to say,without de railing too much,that you’re a bloomin lovely bunch on here. I am finding things hard right now and I am always ALWAYS guaranteed a laugh when I turn to this page,you are there for each other and it makes me feel warm inside.
okay sorry,as you were 😊🥰
That’s because we are all just normal humans and we don’t have to have live, laugh, love on our walls to prove it! 😂

• Haha
Thread suggestion I know this won't fit haha but

Cons sheep outta millions
Grid posts full of lies
Flips the bird in stories
bakes a, sh**y pie

(sung to tune of four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.