Mrs Hinch #257 Essex’s Dora the explorer, COVID restriction ignorer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to give credit where credit’s due. Her PR team must be frigging amazing to stop this amount of bad PR coming out. It must take a huge team working through the night!! I bet they’ll ask for a bigger fee on renewal! She really is creating her own downfall isn’t she?
How long before someone talks sense to her and she deletes this post?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Guyyzz....I think she might just be thanking us for the snow globe we #gifted her 😂

CaptureSG.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
So Stinky is feeling the rage and Grinch is showing the finger.

Who's getting defensive now then girls.

Had a bollocking then? lol

ss rage.png
mh.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There's a thread on MN atm full of people asking why she's offensive and what she's lied about. Where to start?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ffs grow up you idiotic childish woman
Hahahahahaaaaaaaa just laughed so hard at this!!! More of a middle finger to those that lost family members to Covid or those that follow the rules a fat middle finger to anyone following the rules coz our girl Soph has been caught out AGAIN bleeping up 😂 😂 shes nuts but that’s proper made me laugh!!

p.s only the voices in your head call you fat Soph everyone else thinks your painfully slim at times oh god the football chant she made up is stuck in my head again now

Reactions: 26
She’s silly because she’s bringing more attention to us where we actually have proof from where she has lied.
Jokes on your Sophie 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I want to know where she was called fat.......I want proof!

she wasn’t even slightly bigger pregnant if anything she was smaller than ever, so wtf is she on about? Seriously 🤬

Reactions: 30
Seeing Ronnie with his face right up against Henry makes me so nervous, that dog looks so uncomfortable. And no that’s not trolling Soph, it’s called genuine concern for your child which is more than you seem to have

Reactions: 37
Oh wow. I have no words on her latest story post. Are Gleam actually watching this? How do they feel about one of their spokespeople flipping the bird? Crying trolls when she's the one who's done something so catastrophically wrong. It feels like she's purposely trying to sabotage her own career so her and Jaymay can go and duck off to some big pile in the country somewhere.

Sophie people have said this time and time again. If you can't take the criticism, don't put yourself in the public eye. And even worse, don't put your son who gets absolutely no say in how you violate his privacy in the public eye. You brought this all on yourself. Every single reply on every single one of these hundreds of threads are off the back of things you have done and rules you have broken. And the eyebrows you have ruined 🤣 And the bleeping disasters you try to pass off as food!!

Reactions: 24
just came to say the same thing. Only difference is No body here will give a tit because you know, stranger, internet 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Each cock up is escalating in stupidly. Its like she thrives on the risk or danger of being caught out.

Reactions: 12
I have to give credit where credit’s due. Her PR team must be frigging amazing to stop this amount of bad PR coming out. It must take a huge team working through the night!! I bet they’ll ask for a bigger fee on renewal! She really is creating her own downfall isn’t she?
How long before someone talks sense to her and she deletes this post?
Ma FREDa flintstone must be shitting herself, in her superhero Tena lady nappies tonight, after that....she can't imagine going back to just being a normal Ma again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion by @Moobiemoo - Essex’s Dora the explorer, COVID restriction ignorer

If there are any thread suggestions with more votes then it's tough titty.

Last thread catch up

Tuesday night.
She tidied away Ron’s toys ready for him to destroy them in the morning.
Henry showed his willy again.
Wednesday.
Zzzz.
Performed her usual cleaning duties –powdered the bins, pined the toilet and sprayed the flushes using loads of products.
Looked clueless when she applied some face cream.
@HinchesSousChef mentioned that pampers have launched superhero nappies, this fits in with the superhero party she wrote on her weekly whenever list ages ago.
Later on today her and Stinky posted videos of the said party, Grinch made some popcorn and packet muffins for the soiree.
Fair enough you ask, they had a get-together, BUT Essex is in tier 2, so households can’t mix together unless social distancing and it is outside, so they had to admit the videos were pre-recorded either early Sept (SS) or 29/10 (MH), you decide when as they obviously can’t. Lying bar stewards.
Ron tried to give Henry his goalposts, Henry couldn’t be arsed so moved away.
She cleaned her washer drawer because after 3 weeks of use it’s built over time, possible from that shite Rose Wonderland she uses.
Purchased a poundland haul but can’t remember the contents, well look at the order, stupid.
Ron teased Henry again.
Then posted some messages from supposed bullies - all from ages ago it seems, and with her middle finger out for good measure. Nice.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 283489

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

View attachment 283491

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Further reading.

Bully Sophie from her personal IG account.

View attachment 283492

Reaction to trolls tonight

View attachment 283494
Stop reading on here and making tit up to fit your own agenda Soph, and at least try and get your dates right with Stacey. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.