Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lotte6058

Sophie we know you read here so here it is. People are angry with you as you do really stupid and selfish things.

You didn’t social distance with Stacey. At least be smart and don’t post it even though we know you’re all over each other like there is no pandemic. A lot of people haven’t seen anyone or touched anyone for months. It’s like a slap in the face when you do this. You brought this on yourself so don’t cry now.

You promote things but don’t disclose you make money on it and that is against the law.

You give unsafe tips and don’t say when you have made a mistake which is what people do. You’d have more respect if It’s fair enough people pull you up on it.

No one has said you’re fat. If anything you’re too thin. But it’s your life and your body and if you’re happy and healthy who gives a shit and what does it matter.

Your dog is ill and unhappy. When your baby poked and pestered him tonight he moved away then lifted his lip. Watch your video back. Be more responsible. For the dog and the child. If the dog snaps and bites the child he will be scared emotionally and physically and your dog would be destroyed for being a dangerous dog.

How you parent your child is your choice. I truly don’t give a shit. But if you are so bothered by what people say don’t post it. People can’t comment on what they can’t see.
if you hate it that much quit. Life it too short.

Also I don’t have a beautiful family so don’t tell me to spend time with them. Shit happens to people and they get on with it without putting it on social media or crying about it. Life is painful. Grow up or grow a pair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 248

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Fuming. Just firing this off to Pampers now:

Hi, would someone please be so kind as to point me to the section within current (at the time of recording) coronavirus legislation whereby it is acceptable for your brand partners to shun all guidance/law with regards to social distancing?

My understanding is that you are to remain 2m apart from anyone who is not in your household or support bubble, however today’s advertisement for your new superhero range posted onto Instagram stories by both Stacey Solomon and Sophie Hinchliffe showed both them and their sons less than 2m apart.

One photo even showed them laying on the floor with their heads together. Granted, these photos have now been deleted however they were put into public domain and have been seen by potentially millions of people.

As they did this whilst acting as an extension of your brand and the advert would have been passed by a member of your marketing department I think it’s safe to say that you are in fact being complicit in this rule breaking by extension. The fact that this has been given the ok to run at a time where both parties are living in areas currently subject to Tier 2 restrictions saddens me even further.

I look forward to your response. However, I would expect that it will be about as watertight as your sub standard nappies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152

Georgie1988

OMG shoving her finger up like that how utterly vile!!!! I have said it before and I’ll say it again,I cannot believe I once really liked her!!!! She is such a horrible person,it really gets me at times how much she has but hasn’t done anything for it...I work hard and I still struggle,I never ever treat myself as I put my daughter first and worry all the time about money then there’s her who has so much yet sticks her finger up on her page with a horrible sarcastic grin. I don’t even believe she’s had those comments. They make no sense anyway 🤷‍♀️ Why do horrible people do so well and good people struggle,it is genuinely upsetting and it’s not right 😭😭 the world has gone mad 😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 144

hinchlighting

Someone is getting too big and too cocky for her ebay boots!!!

As for the TOTAL FUCKING LIES about when they had the superhero party, etc.

Go fuck yourselves the pair of you.

If you want to do something good for kids - feed all the hungry children out there.

Dickheads.

The amount of money the waste on shite is appalling in these times.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 134

mgh727

VIP Member
Very early thread title suggestion: Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are f*cking dire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 124

Binks87

Chatty Member
It will be an excuse for a day off tomorrow, she forgot the cleaners coming so she's blaming us pastry trolls to get a day off! Prepare for the woe is me quotes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 120

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
Just missed the new thread opening. Need my rant to be heard 😂

And once again when caught out being a
Covidiot, she reverts to ‘woe is me I get bullied by those trolls’. So predictable.
You f*ck up Soph, you fix it. Stop playing the victim and start behaving like the grown up parent your son deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Hands up who would get the sack for posting a middle finger selfie on their work place social media account...

When we were younger my friend got a disciplinary for updating her Facebook status to “Would rather lick a tramps shoe than go back to work tomorrow” after a 2 week all inclusive in Ibiza. And that was a minimum wage job and her post was on her own page with no mention of her company at all. Go figure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just been watching “Ambulance” on the bbc. It really put into perspective for me the absolute waste of oxygen that Soph and all her influencer types are. They are worshiped by dickheads. When the real hero’s are unsung. This is why I love Tattle, it restores my faith in humanity that not everyone hero worships utter undeserving pond life

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Beebee3

Well Soph that was a little bit silly. I mean.... no ones called you fat have they... and that’s quite a dangerous thing to claim as you probably have followers with issues around this kind of thing.

Maybe have a look at where this is heading and the reason why so many people have an issue with your character Mrs Hinch. Instead of flipping the bird and seeking sympathy, maybe understand where you went wrong with the party pictures. Acknowledge it. Apologise.

Instead of shouting troll, why not read why people are concerned about your dog and your son together. Learn from it. Protect your two precious boys.

I get that you probably don’t have a lot of people in your life who tell you it how it is... but maybe, just maybe, you need to accept that sometimes - you’re wrong. And that doesn’t make us trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Gossipgoss11

Chatty Member
You know what I hate is she all about people bullying her and how Jaymee is her rock etc but jaymee was the biggest bully going when I worked with him
He would say nasty things about someone and laugh about it like horrid things and she had the cheek to say bullies are cruel

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

Followthey

UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE.
Night isn’t going as planned after the superhero fiasco, so I’ll pull out the woe is me I’m getting bullied.
No, your full of shit, you had to take advice on why your kid didn’t nap today, you think your like everybody else but you have no financial worries, you have two parents at home all day to look after one child, a nice warm home, a fancy car..... in the current climate some people don’t even know if they’ll be able to feed their kids tomorrow!
and her sheep will still be out in force feeling sorry for her because someone said her dog was fat.
Newsflash Grinch, you dog is fat, because your too lazy to walk him!

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Oi oi Hinchy meltdown is pending!! The fat bastard dog has obvs shit in her veg patch again and J dawg must have lost a load of ££ at Willy hills today. I pray this meltdown is as entertaining as the one in the summer when she went awol for 3 days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Honeybeebuzz

I’ve contacted pampers and reported her! What a lovely role model she is 🙄 I’ll admit I used to really like her but I’ve seen the light and seen what a nasty bit of work she really is.. oh and btw soph your eyebrows look shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I have a few issues with her latest troll post. Firstly, she posts enough positive DMs, but apparently has to type out the troll posts which suggests there’s nothing there to screenshot. I’ve not seen anyone on here call her fat, I’ve seen a lot more comments saying she looks worryingly thin but that wouldn’t fit her narrative. The timing is very convenient, she’s obviously been called out on the superhero party and the lack of social distancing so she needs to try to redirect people’s attention and get them back on her side. Basically we see right through you Sophie Rose

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Debsy37

VIP Member
I love it! Finally showing the real her! She will delete it soon enough. Pathetic woman. The comments on here are about how you don’t protect your dog from your child and your child from your dog and how you are breaking Covid rules! Grow the fuck up you stupid girl

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Jessie98

VIP Member
Soph showing who she really is. Why mention "trolls" when you have this much success pulling the wool over your sheeps eyes??? You my dear Sophie are a horrible troll yourself. Oh plus a LIAR

• Haha
Reactions: 70