Mrs Hinch #257 Essex’s Dora the explorer, COVID restriction ignorer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love it! Finally showing the real her! She will delete it soon enough. Pathetic woman. The comments on here are about how you don’t protect your dog from your child and your child from your dog and how you are breaking Covid rules! Grow the duck up you stupid girl

• Heart
Reactions: 71
She gets such massive narcissistic supply from her flying monkeys feeling sorry for her and messaging her. She has to be adored. She manipulates them all and to think that she is carrying on like her tit don't stink, is beyond disgusting.

Reactions: 34
I bet her and Jamie remove their masks like scoobydoo villains of the evening and sneer and laugh and say shight like ‘see em’ trolls soph They’re jealous soph, jealous of our life, and money, not our fault we got lucky, we’ve literally got millions and can do what we want’

BET you they have all next years holidays and excursions planned.(very expensive) She probably spends evenings browsing designer tatt adding to basket like it’s nothing. Disney Florida next year deffo now ronalong is walking. ‘I just haddddd to go again guyszzz’

sneaky Sophie. Tut tut

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well Soph that was a little bit silly. I mean.... no ones called you fat have they... and that’s quite a dangerous thing to claim as you probably have followers with issues around this kind of thing.

Maybe have a look at where this is heading and the reason why so many people have an issue with your character Mrs Hinch. Instead of flipping the bird and seeking sympathy, maybe understand where you went wrong with the party pictures. Acknowledge it. Apologise.

Instead of shouting troll, why not read why people are concerned about your dog and your son together. Learn from it. Protect your two precious boys.

I get that you probably don’t have a lot of people in your life who tell you it how it is... but maybe, just maybe, you need to accept that sometimes - you’re wrong. And that doesn’t make us trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Also re her post about people pulling apart parents trying to do their best. The thing is soph you are not doing your best. If you were you would be making sure that ron leaves the dog the duck alone! I knew of a kid that was mauled by a normally docile family dog. Get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Do you know what?

I am ready to bleeping take her down.

I’m going to trawl through these threads for screenshots of her stories where she hasn’t complied and I’ll write a new bleeping memoir and send it to all relevant authorities.

I see your middle finger Soph and raise you a kick in the vagina with very heavy boots. ATV!
I'll buy this book

• Haha
Reactions: 42
UN bleeping BELIEVABLE.
Night isn’t going as planned after the superhero fiasco, so I’ll pull out the woe is me I’m getting bullied.
No, your full of tit, you had to take advice on why your kid didn’t nap today, you think your like everybody else but you have no financial worries, you have two parents at home all day to look after one child, a nice warm home, a fancy car..... in the current climate some people don’t even know if they’ll be able to feed their kids tomorrow!
and her sheep will still be out in force feeling sorry for her because someone said her dog was fat.
Newsflash Grinch, you dog is fat, because your too lazy to walk him!

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Thread suggestion by @Moobiemoo - Essex’s Dora the explorer, COVID restriction ignorer

If there are any thread suggestions with more votes then it's tough titty.

Last thread catch up

Tuesday night.
She tidied away Ron’s toys ready for him to destroy them in the morning.
Henry showed his willy again.
Wednesday.
Zzzz.
Performed her usual cleaning duties –powdered the bins, pined the toilet and sprayed the flushes using loads of products.
Looked clueless when she applied some face cream.
@HinchesSousChef mentioned that pampers have launched superhero nappies, this fits in with the superhero party she wrote on her weekly whenever list ages ago.
Later on today her and Stinky posted videos of the said party, Grinch made some popcorn and packet muffins for the soiree.
Fair enough you ask, they had a get-together, BUT Essex is in tier 2, so households can’t mix together unless social distancing and it is outside, so they had to admit the videos were pre-recorded either early Sept (SS) or 29/10 (MH), you decide when as they obviously can’t. Lying bar stewards.
Ron tried to give Henry his goalposts, Henry couldn’t be arsed so moved away.
She cleaned her washer drawer because after 3 weeks of use it’s built over time, possible from that shite Rose Wonderland she uses.
Purchased a poundland haul but can’t remember the contents, well look at the order, stupid.
Ron teased Henry again.
Then posted some messages from supposed bullies - all from ages ago it seems, and with her middle finger out for good measure. Nice.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 283489

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

View attachment 283491

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Further reading.

Bully Sophie from her personal IG account.

View attachment 283492

Reaction to trolls tonight

View attachment 283494
So unprofessional. I'm sorry but if I was penguin or any of her paid partnership companies, I'd be mad. It's like if footballers swear at the crowd on the pitch etc for rude chants then it gets looked into. If you're in the public eye, people are bound to have opinions unfortunately. And while yes it's good to be kind etc and build people up, people are only reacting this way because they're lied to.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Never really took too much notice before so went back and rewatched her stories to look at her eyebrows cos I keep seeing comments about them and OMG 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sophie we know you read here so here it is. People are angry with you as you do really stupid and selfish things.

You didn’t social distance with Stacey. At least be smart and don’t post it even though we know you’re all over each other like there is no pandemic. A lot of people haven’t seen anyone or touched anyone for months. It’s like a slap in the face when you do this. You brought this on yourself so don’t cry now.

You promote things but don’t disclose you make money on it and that is against the law.

You give unsafe tips and don’t say when you have made a mistake which is what people do. You’d have more respect if It’s fair enough people pull you up on it.

No one has said you’re fat. If anything you’re too thin. But it’s your life and your body and if you’re happy and healthy who gives a tit and what does it matter.

Your dog is ill and unhappy. When your baby poked and pestered him tonight he moved away then lifted his lip. Watch your video back. Be more responsible. For the dog and the child. If the dog snaps and bites the child he will be scared emotionally and physically and your dog would be destroyed for being a dangerous dog.

How you parent your child is your choice. I truly don’t give a tit. But if you are so bothered by what people say don’t post it. People can’t comment on what they can’t see.
if you hate it that much quit. Life it too short.

Also I don’t have a beautiful family so don’t tell me to spend time with them. tit happens to people and they get on with it without putting it on social media or crying about it. Life is painful. Grow up or grow a pair.
wow so well and eloquently put!!! 👏🏻🥰

Reactions: 29
I bet her and Jamie remove their masks like scoobydoo villains of the evening and sneer and laugh and say shight like ‘see em’ trolls soph They’re jealous soph, jealous of our life, and money, not our fault we got lucky, we’ve literally got millions and can do what we want’

BET you they have all next years holidays and excursions planned.(very expensive) She probably spends evenings browsing designer tatt adding to basket like it’s nothing. Disney Florida deffo now ronalongis walking. ‘I just haddddd to go again guyszzz’

sneaky Sophie. Tut tut
I get this gloating vibe from that pair of bastards all the time

Reactions: 28
Mara to the party, to be honest I’ve just about calmed down after today’s tit show.... I may be reaching here guys but, did someone not spy a car on the drive the other morning that was neither the Audi that doesn’t exist nor the Range Rover? And was this not the morning of the zoo visit? If so, as SS and SH both seemed to be wearing the same clothes in the superhero party photos as at the zoo could the party have been after the zoo that night and SS and JS went to the Hinch’s house beforehand so they could convoy to the zoo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

BET you they have all next years holidays and excursions planned.(very expensive) She probably spends evenings browsing designer tatt adding to basket like it’s nothing. Disney Florida next year deffo now ronalongis walking. ‘I just haddddd to go again guyszzz’

sneaky Sophie. Tut tut
And they all wear grey clothing. And Grey masks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She might delete posts but we still see her 👀View attachment 283498
I despise this pair of selfish morons. I’m surprised at their management for allowing them to break COVID rules. Why do they think they are above it all. People are missing out on seeing loved ones and theses two are having a superhero party. Makes me livid!
Just posted exactly the same comment on Solomon’s thread as they are as bad as each other.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.