Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with the sympathy posts because she’s been caught out 😡 woe is me, here’s the worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song just for you 👆🏻 I dislike her even more now and I didn’t think that was possible. Smug bleep! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is Soph on drugs?! Who the hell has called her fat? I hate commenting on people’s weight because I’m a chonky monkey myself, if anything I’m genuinely concerned she’s starving herself and she’s ill because she always seems to want her bony shoulders out!!
I’ve never seen one comment on here calling her fat.... if anything we’ve all been saying the opposite!!!!

Reactions: 31
View attachment 283407
1) I’ve never seen anyone call her fat and comment on her piling on weight
2) Ronnie’s been tearing around for months so that’s a dated comment
3) another dated comment regarding her house being tidy
4) another dated comment regarding the dog and his bedroom because we now know she got the extension

Is she stuck a time warp back in February or back when she was pregnant with Ron?? Because this seems so dated it’s unreal!
"Wait until she has a baby"..... hang on Soph, surely you have noticed that small human who hangs around your husband all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This is the black evening dress all over again, Soph gets called out for being naughty and then does a post in the evening about how viciously she’s being trolled to divert all attention to stop her being told off because she’s a delicate petal we cannot wither!

Reactions: 28
You've got Soph being all sassy and woe is me and Stacey acting all on edge and woe is me. Both clearly trying to deflect attention and get support back.

Reactions: 27
She really is a dick!!
Hinch has been caught out with her pre-records and lack of social distancing today, so rather than owning it she pulls out the troll card. Getting boring now Soph!!

Reactions: 31
So many people are honest about serious issues and raising awareness on social media - mental health, BLM, LGBT rights etc. She is making tit up people will be getting so sick of her she’s really not helping herself. I’ve messaged her, nothing bad but waiting to see if I get blocked.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being a millionaire wearing chanel boots and using a LV bag but you can’t even be bothered to get your son a proper super hero outfit speaks absolute volumes to me
Look at Ronnie's birthday, she had a £200 dress that could be used by a bride, poor Ron had a waistcoat that was off ebay with a pair of shorts he already had that were way too small. Everything is the Sophie show.

Reactions: 25
She is one desperate witch! Trying to distract the sheep away from her pampers duck up so they focus their attention on the made up bullshit on what the nasty trolls say about her. No doubt a screenshot of a few messages telling her how great she is. Every bleeping time she does something like this when she's caught out. Own your bleeping tit you irresponsible dick

Reactions: 18
He's a Tattle fan too and I'm sure he's on here by his comments on Insta. I suppose she's bound to piss him off as he's a professional cleaner who advocates safe cleaning practices.
Sounds like my kinda person.

Reactions: 3
She really is a dick!!
Hinch has been caught out with her pre-records and lack of social distancing today, so rather than owning it she pulls out the troll card. Getting boring now Soph!!
Problem is her barmy army wouldn't have even taken note of the non social distancing they'd have just been desperately messaging "friendship goals" and other bullshit.

She really is off her nut. Come on Zoph. Show us where on here those exact quotes are? Can't? Exactly. witch 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She makes me sick. That post is blatantly aimed at those that have called her out today for not following social distancing guidance. She is hoping this "controversial" post will make people forget the Pampers #ad.

The fat comment has particular annoyed me as I have NEVER read fat shaming comments about her ..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Had a manic day, only just had the chance to come on here to see who called it that there would be superhero pampers 👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Guys I’ve got back to work this week after self isolating, during which time I was reading tattle to my hearts content. I’m now 30+ pages behind 😂 just wanted to comment how bloody terrifying the latest shot show video is of Ronnie tormenting that dog. Head to head then index finger to mouth....I actually yelped out loud watching it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.