Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Breaking Covid rules with Stace, all for nappies can’t relate. 2 fingers up to the NHS, thinking she’s above the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wonder how long it will take hinch to copy and claim this hack
I saw this “hack” (hate that word) on Mrs D’s page a year or more ago so it’s not a new one. Think Hinch gets paid to advertise the Lenor tumble dryer sheets so that’s prob why she’s never used the sponge soaked in softener tip. BTW I tried it for a while but unless you’re changing the solution every few days the softener and sponges can start to smell a bit musty so it can be quite wasteful seeing as you’re using a cap of softener each time. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 4
They haven’t even had the sense to agree on a date for the party 🙄🙄 They 100% have filmed that in the last few days and then panicked because they’re breaking lockdown rules. I didn’t used to mind SS but the last few days she’s really pissed me off and shown she’s no better than Hinch.

Reactions: 16
Omg them eyebrows 😂😂! My 9 yr old could paint better ones!! Best laugh I've had in ages!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So which one is fake soph... the Himch Hauls you saved 2 weeks ago or the heros party 3 weeks ago? Either way both are a lie. If you guna lie, make sure you cover ya back.

Honestky guyzzzz I just lurrrrveeeee it when this happens and all the detectives come outand find all the flaws on the stories hahaha.
ATV hunzzz x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This has probably already been mentioned but I haven’t been able to get on here much today....
Hinch has put the date as 29.09.... Stacey seems to think it was early September? Wow these two 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’d have thought they’d agree on a date no? 😂View attachment 283098
Also that Batman outfit is different to the one he’s wearing in Hinch’s stories - compare the belts. So that begs the question, did that company gift the outfits to both Ron and Rex to wear that day?

I’m still so far behind on the threads, so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already. This was from her Super Hero party, it was in September apparently. She deleted the original photo minutes after this went on another Insta account earlier today. Guilty 👍😂
anyone got the picture of the two of them on the floor.i got the one kind poster put above but I don't think I should send it with covid idiots on it.for now. ;)

Here’s your Tier 2 update on how Soph has coped so far since being in lockdown.....

Day 0 - Hours before the rule came in at midnight: Massive Chinese with the mum and sister because they had to say goodbye with some salt and pepper chicken apparently!
Day 1: she was out the house pissing around Freeport all day because she didn’t want to be at home and the day ended with a meal in a struggling restaurant that she doesn’t even name so they won’t be getting help from her army!
Day 2: Baby ballers with Ronnie and a dozen other tots and their families
Day 3: mum drops off a snow globe to help with the day and she goes on a mysteriously long walk with Rondog (or did she collect the snow globe 🤫)
Day 4: she goes to the zoo in a Tier 1 zone with the Soloswashes and their pickle
Day 5: She’s gone to soft play with Ronnie and Jaydawg - a breeding ground for bacteria at the best of times!

STAY AT HOME WOMAN. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAY AT HOME!!
She's never bleeping been out so much!

Reactions: 8
Send the post/pic to Loose Women, ask if they this behaviour by two grown ass pathetic women, one been a presenter of theirs. We don’t see any of their other presenters behaving like this. Hinch and Solomon really are a nasty pair , they put their fingers up to the NHS and all frontline staff behaving in this manner. Maybe their MUA’s could advise them both on these idiotic eyebrows and lashes that they both have. They look absolutely ridiculous
I am screaming at those eyebrows Wtaf is thatttttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think Henry’s sat at home wondering where the duck his ‘visit to somewhere nice tomorrow is?’ Seeing as he can understand every word she says he certainly wasn’t expecting to spend another day all by himself.
But then I guess that means he’s left in peace & quiet & not being prodded & poked.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have botox eyebrow lifts because mine are deeply hooded and even over done they don't lift that high. (The overdone happened when I used a different dentist one time, they didn't lift more but I could not move them at all) The puff under her microbladed eyebrows, is her real eyebrow line. Her mouth also looks swollen like children who suck their bottom lip too much. It makes me feel bad for her she is so insecure at her age.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.