Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately after investigations, I do believe it was a
I do have to say there is nothing wrong with girls wearing the traditional male superhero costumes, so why shouldn't a boy wear the female superhero. Its a character, thats all. And obviously they couldn't use the cling on neice as Wonderwoman as she is too old for nappies.
Hes got a superman T-shirt and Wonder Woman headband though. If your going to promote something do it right and do your research. I would have killed for them nappies when my boy was a baby because we love dc superheroes. I know she gets picked on for a lot of things but she’s pushing the superhero trend on to her kid just to make money. I hate the fakeness of it. There’s not an original bone in her body. Now Ronnie is going to be obsessed with super heroes just because she works with pampers. Same as he loves peter rabbit just because she got a veg patch. Sad woman

Reactions: 11
Whatever date they got together to promote the nappies, both SS and Hinch have seriously flouted social distancing rules as they are not in a bubble. So Pampers and even Loose Women should be aware that there representatives have done this. It’s so irresponsible and to even post the photos, at a time when some parts of the country are in tier 3 lockdown. We are still in a pandemic and it’s down to people like SS and Hinch who flout these rules that we are ending up with more COVID cases and lockdown restrictions 😡

Reactions: 32
After watching her "skin care" I came here too say 2 things.. Firstly don't let the dropper/applicater touch your skin cos bacteria & 2nd tap eye cream in dont rub 😔🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Before I go pick up my child from nursery I just want to chuckle at the videos SS put up of the boys at Hinches. The utter carnage in the background. Discarded clothing, toys, shoes, cups 😂😂 bet she lost her tit that day. I also bet that’s why they got rid of the coffee table 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she'll donate any Pampers (new or opened) to one of the food bank charity places :unsure: Clear some space out of the garage warehouse before the impending Christmas haul of tat...!

If I was in their privileged position, ie making vast sums of money just by posting my dull as duck daily life on IG, I’d always be 100% honest with my followers and make sure I stuck to every advertising rule in the book. It really is the absolute least they could do!
Me too, seems to be too much to ask these days, total honesty. If you have nothing to hide just be bloody honest. I really don't understand all the secret stuff. It just makes you think they have a hidden agenda. Sadly the sheep dont seem to notice this :(
Could it be possible that deep down they feel some guilt at scamming folk and earning so much money so they try to hide exactly how much they are earning? Possibly in SS case but as for the Hinch, I doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing that stands out in all this is how lazy the pair of them are as ‘influencers’. Stacey & Hinch have plenty of free time & help compared to the average person but instead of refilming the content so that it would be more accurate, they’d rather just carry on & post what they planned despite SS blatantly cocking up saying ‘so many of you are asking’ and also the fact they’re posing together with new lockdown restrictions. I’d understand if it was content that absolutely can’t be redone but I know for a fact as ‘ambassadors’ they have a fair few of those nappies around the house. I have so many ideas that are better than posting stale content yet she’s the one getting 24K a post.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
SS says early September and Hinch date stamp says the end of September? 🤦🏻‍♀️
What is it???
Also think for someone who always goes on about saving money and buying bargains she shouldn't be advertising 22 nappies for a fiver when you can get 128 for £20 on amazon (put link below for any mums) I know those one have super hero characters on but let's face it your kids don't give a damn 🤷🏻‍♀️ Amazon product

Attachments

Reactions: 7
One thing that stands out in all this is how lazy the pair of them are as ‘influencers’. Stacey & Hinch have plenty of free time & help compared to the average person but instead of refilming the content so that it would be more accurate, they’d rather just carry on & post what they planned despite SS blatantly cocking up saying ‘so many of you are asking’ and also the fact they’re posing together with new lockdown restrictions. I’d understand if it was content that absolutely can’t be redone but I know for a fact as ‘ambassadors’ they have a fair few of those nappies around the house. I have so many ideas that are better than posting stale content yet she’s the one getting 24K a post.
They’re both lazy, dirty tarts who prey on vulnerable and not so bright people. They’re not friendship goals, and certainly not mother goals! Using their children like that. Should be ashamed of themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I hate commenting on her appearance because I know I’m no super model and I think she is actually really pretty but.... wtf are those things on her forehead?
The little dark shadow makes it look like she has covered her own ones the way drag queens do with the glue and then drawn those things on instead 😳

Attachments

• Haha
All I can say is that it wasn’t recorded yesterday unless Hinch mugged Leanne for her old coffee table back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.