Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t ever heard of Lucy Meck before but guided there by a fellow tattler in search to prove my superhero theory I’ve just been watching her IG live interview with mother and baby. She was asked about weaning her baby and she gushed about SS and what an inspiration she was . Then keeps making points about not wanting to portray motherhood as perfect. I’ve no idea what her stance on Hinch is. I still don’t really know who Lucy Meck is or why she’s famous but I really hope she doesn’t like Hinch

Reactions: 11
Anyone else thinking her comment about hinching ice skates is hinting that she wants to be asked to do dancing in ice next year?

She’s as subtle as a brick!

Reactions: 18
Read the thread on here about Lucy Meck. She's as bad as the rest.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinking her comment about hinching ice skates is hinting that she wants to be asked to do dancing in ice next year?

She’s as subtle as a brick!
She made all these subtle hints last year too, and they didn’t pick up on them, so hopefully ITV/DOI have some integrity and see her for what she really is.

Reactions: 11
Sending tattle love x

Reactions: 5
I see paul the pines back

Also is it just me or did she sound really aggressive this morning? Loaded the DISHwasher, pined the TOILETTTT. Someones got a dose of the grumps
She's obviously read the highchair comment from yesterday

Reactions: 8
Funny how she has cut back in fattening up
She listened!

Reactions: 5
How to be a massive cunt in the public eye?

Reactions: 6
Went for my MOT today guuuuuuyzzzzzz. Got to this sign and wanted to go home in case I crossed her galloping down the street

Reactions: 24
Them bloody eyebrows! Is it just me or are they getting higher? They’ll be touching her hairline soon at this rate. Why would you want to look like that??!

Reactions: 26
She gets in a right flap when Ronnie doesn’t follow HER routine doesn’t she. Poor kid. The transition to one nap a day can be quite tricky and slow for some toddlers. She is desperate for him to have 2 naps a day isn’t she?

Reactions: 16
Them bloody eyebrows! Is it just me or are they getting higher? They’ll be touching her hairline soon at this rate. Why would you want to look like that??!
Came here to ask the same thing. I initially thought it was a Gretel filter

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.