Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vonburg

Them bloody eyebrows! Is it just me or are they getting higher? They’ll be touching her hairline soon at this rate. Why would you want to look like that??!
Came here to ask the same thing. I initially thought it was a Gretel filter

Reactions: 8

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
I can't find when Grinch was on Steve Wright's show on Radio 2 (I think it was book release date so 1st October) but she mentioned in that interview when Steve asked her if she had seen SS and Grinch said that she had seen her and they'd had a Superhero's Party. Grinch never mentioned on her stories she was going to be on Radio 2 which made us think she had pre-recorded the interview.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Definitely something going on at home. Do you think the “playhouse” isn’t a playhouse but an outdoor office building (like SS has) that she’s having installed with the claim that it will be Ronnies playroom? Orrrr now, I’m not good with her house layout, but we spied that grey shed in front of her windows and then it disappeared so do we think it was moved to have some work done wherever it was originally. Like is that where this little building would go or is it possible that she can extend the property further down there without needing planning permission (under 3m) which would create a utility room?
Dunno. Bored and speculating whilst watching Go Jetters.
Just seen last nights stories, telling Henry “we’ll go somewhere nice tomorrow” if they’re off out again today there’s definitely work going on at the house. We’re in the midst of a pandemic, just bloody stay at home!!

I know every baby is different but why is he still napping twice I bet the impression she forces it and makes him nap even if he isn’t ready she might find dropping a day nap would really help with sleeping at night ✌🏻

TumericStinks

I have the same eye cream. I am no expert so when I use products I read the directions for use. And she just put it on wrong to what it says lol

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
That date is etched in my mind because of that monstrosity 🤣 we should have our own party every year on 29 September and eat our spaghetti out of a mug 🤣
I think I'm always going to be busy on that date. Hosting my annual Superhero party.

• Haha

LoverA

Happy Wednesday everyone!! What’s with the happy day multiple times a day with her and SS?? You’ve got this guys... you can do this!!

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
In this tier lockdown she’s in can you meet up with others outdoors? Just wondering if she’s doing all this going out so she can meet up with her mum really.

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
That cord loungesuit is £29. £29 for a single outfit. But the question is, did she buy it or was it gifted? Because that story wasn’t marked as anything but she still shared the company, hope the £24k was worth it to them!🙄

• Wow

instacharlie

VIP Member
Is that really the best advert she can do for a product that she is paid a hefty sum to promote?! At least put some actual effort into it 🤷‍♀️ Maybe let someone else hold the bloody phone?