Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is how I see tonight going....

“Guyzzzz I’ve felt so insecure in my own home today, basically I saw a car, it was a black SUV with tinted windows and it was parked round the corner, I had a panic attack and thought oh my Christ, more paps, I bundled Ronnie and Jamie into the car and dropped Henry at my mums for childcare, had a quick suckle on the old leche la mama whilst I was there to calm me down and tried to find a country park but instead found myself at a shopping village, retail therapy really calmed me so we came home, turns out my neighbour actually just got a new car, they said they weren’t but apparently accidentally purchased one at the SEAT dealership, that’s happened to me with the Audi we didn’t buy so I know exactly what they’re going though, but today scared me to say the least! So glad it was all one big misunderstanding, I’m off to have a tomato from our Ron’s veg patch that’s magically grown in 3 months at the end of season!!”
Leche la mama!! 🤣 Sophie wants bitty!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The thing is she is so stupid and attention seeking that when she does move she’ll not be able to NOT brag about the new house and it’s looks. Then she’ll be right back at square one. She brings it all on herself
I wonder if she’ll decorate it grey or start a new Hinch trend with a different colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im devastated for Henry. I honestly thought dear Soph was going to put her fingers up at us and take him for a walk....

You were blocked from the tattle of FB? I dont see why unless you are a hun or a snek 🤔
The buggers blocked me, too, amongst the many.
I'm neither a hun or a snek, I think in my case it's because my Facewank is dormant, no posts or photies, only used for spying and getting goss.
That said, feel free to post/report/screenshot all the Grinchness from it for all us poor feckers who will never know! X

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does any other influencers or ‘celebs’ show their massages from their DMs? She does it a lot. Always gushing messages but I can’t think of anyone else who does that. That alone should show people what a Narcissistic twit she is. She’s need to be adored by everyone. What a miserable life that must be. She can’t be adored forever. One day these sheep will wake up and she will have no one. How will she actually cope?
Stacey does it. I don’t follow many influencers tbf

Aw I’m in the central belt and I have Crohns and am on steroids too at the moment, it’s tough. I hope he’s okay and gets home soon and that you’re doing okay too, lots of Scottish love headed your way x
there’s a load of us bowel warriors here! I’m crohns and on methotrexate and infliximab. Well methotrexate is really for my enteropathic arthritis which was a gift from my crohns.
I wonder when we’ll have to shield......

ps can I be in the Essex gang too? My husbands from Brentwood 😂😂😂

How are you all feeling? Well Grinch, let me tell you as you sit in a quiet little restaurant for dinner! I'm on nights all weekend and last night was an incredibly difficult and emotional shift. Tonight there is a family grieving for the baby that they do desperately wanted but despite the best to of our team, we couldn't save him. The whole team were shattered and wrung out. Tonight I have to go to work and despite the sadness of last night, I need to stay positive and focused for the other babies and families I care for. I didn't really sleep very well today and I'm tired. So while you sit there eating dinner, revelling in the attention your ongoing pity party brings you, asking people how they're feeling, stop for just one minute and ask yourself why you're asking that question. You don't give a duck about how anyone other than you is feeling and as long as you're soaking up the attention you so desperately crave, everything is just fine isn't it?
Just go home. You're pathetic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Stacey does it. I don’t follow many influencers tbf
Same I don’t follow any. They are all twats and I’m too old to be influenced by strangers 😂😂 yeah I know Stacey does too. She also needs constant validation. She’s a twit too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyone has off days zoph, but we don't all go on about it constantly all day! Shes really begging for attention today isnt she.

Reactions: 11
She’s getting on my tits today. Found a quiet little restaurant? Well, quiet until you chavs turned up! Any routine is out the window? You don’t have a routine!

I wonder if she’s got one of Mummy’s hankies sprayed with her white musk to remember her by during lockdown? Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's wanting some sympathy today isn't she 😂😂😂 if you actually gave a duck about someone other than yourself and stayed at home Zoph, you wouldn't need to go to the lengths you've gone to today.
Routine out the window is it? But you've not been on here since 2019 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s getting on my tits today. Found a quiet little restaurant? Well, quiet until you chavs turned up! Any routine is out the window? You don’t have a routine!

I wonder if she’s got one of Mummy’s hankies sprayed with her white musk to remember her by during lockdown? Prick

bleeping white musk 🤦‍♀️😂 and a topic wrapper with her finger prints on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
8 hours ago they were ready to go out. They are now having dinner in a little restaurant.
Where exactly is the bloody dog? 8 hours is a hell of a long time to leave him without access to toilet.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Does any real mother really let their child nap at 5 😂 😂 😂 of course I’m joking before anyone gets upset but honestly I like my child to sleep a night I’ve had to keep her awake all afternoon since she skipped a nap noway would I let her nap late and I see the poor lads still not allowed to look out to the world and has to face her 😂 😂 I don’t understand why she wants to be out unless it’s secret work because even before lockdown she never left the house other than to visit B&M her life literally hasn’t had to change at all
Perhaps she is having another reading/seating area installed 🤔 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.