Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie is enjoying her dinner at a small Portuguese restaurant....it’s so niche and unheard of....cheeky Nando’s anyone??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I also get the impression that her management do try to get her work work and help her branch out but lots of companies and shows decline because she’s “not what we’re looking for” and so she’s been told to try be someone else in the hope she will become what they are looking for and so it’s made her a confused contradicting mess. She doesn’t really seem to belong anywhere 🤷 she doesn’t clean so not a cleaning account, her home is a tat filled mess so not the show home account, not much else can be said regarding her mother son relationship but the mummy account didn’t really hit off...

I get the impression they are back to square one of trying to find what works out best!!

Maybe today is sulking because Jamie wasn’t allowed on strictly tonight!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion
”super spreading rona, While Henry’s on his own-er, shopping to fill a need, that tomato didn’t come from a seed”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How are you all feeling? Well Grinch, let me tell you as you sit in a quiet little restaurant for dinner! I'm on nights all weekend and last night was an incredibly difficult and emotional shift. Tonight there is a family grieving for the baby that they do desperately wanted but despite the best to of our team, we couldn't save him. The whole team were shattered and wrung out. Tonight I have to go to work and despite the sadness of last night, I need to stay positive and focused for the other babies and families I care for. I didn't really sleep very well today and I'm tired. So while you sit there eating dinner, revelling in the attention your ongoing pity party brings you, asking people how they're feeling, stop for just one minute and ask yourself why you're asking that question. You don't give a duck about how anyone other than you is feeling and as long as you're soaking up the attention you so desperately crave, everything is just fine isn't it?
Just go home. You're pathetic.
And that right there is why people like her and SS shouldn't so flippantly ask how people are feeling.
They have no idea, and even if they did open their fake lashed eyes they don't even care. Its so dangerous, because what if you were a loyal follower and messaged them that, you wouldn't get a reply and that would further tit all over an already tit day.

Granted, when you work in care no one apart from people who also work in care actually know how you feel. They can pretend to know, but they don't.
Point is, an ordinary person will ask how you are and mean it, even if they can't truly empathise, but what she does is all for engagement and its cruel.

I really hope you feel better tomorrow, and that you and your colleagues can pull each other through x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I might need a slap with a jus troll but I feel desperately sorry for her today. Don’t get me wrong I still think she’s a grade A melt but she just doesn’t know who she is or what she wants.
her relatio ship with ronalongadingdong is a shambles and that is heartbreaking. I have had 2 bouts of severe PND and it’s horrendous. I still feel guilty about times I was absent or angry or just in bed crying when a poor defenceless baby just needed me. In hindsight I can see i was very ill but I’m never going to get that time back.
Don’t feel bad because what you feel it normal human decency towards someone else

I get a twinge every now and then and then she does something tone deaf usually with AD or swipe up and I think “ ah there she is the grifter”

# grifter is not to be confused with grafter

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Henry is probably sat at home enjoying the peace & quiet now those cunts have buggered off out! I secretly do hope he has tit somewhere in the house though & cocked his leg up against all the seating!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also get the impression that her management do try to get her work work and help her branch out but lots of companies and shows decline because she’s “not what we’re looking for” and so she’s been told to try be someone else in the hope she will become what they are looking for and so it’s made her a confused contradicting mess. She doesn’t really seem to belong anywhere 🤷 she doesn’t clean so not a cleaning account, her home is a tat filled mess so not the show home account, not much else can be said regarding her mother son relationship but the mummy account didn’t really hit off...

I get the impression they are back to square one of trying to find what works out best!!

Maybe today is sulking because Jamie wasn’t allowed on strictly tonight!
She’s gonna try and become the ultimate mummy blogger, calling it now, her next books gonna be a parenting one, she’s gonna pop out another kid in the next 2 years id say, she’ll slowly drift away from cleaning and just try to become this goddess mother, she’s tried the cooking like wean in 15 and that failed hugely, so she’s gonna go for salt of the earth Mama that’s always there for her child and the ultimate wholesome childhood 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She’s gonna try and become the ultimate mummy blogger, calling it now, her next books gonna be a parenting one, she’s gonna pop out another kid in the next 2 years id say, she’ll slowly drift away from cleaning and just try to become this goddess mother, she’s tried the cooking like wean in 15 and that failed hugely, so she’s gonna go for salt of the earth Mama that’s always there for her child and the ultimate wholesome childhood 🙄
She would have to tread carefully with this because it would just highlight what an unnatural mother she is. Also it would mean spending more time with the kid, and she can’t be fucked with that. She doesn’t even know how to speak to him. Now Dog Whisperer she could try for 😂

• Haha
She would have to tread carefully with this because it would just highlight what an unnatural mother she is. Also it would mean spending more time with the kid, and she can’t be fucked with that. She doesn’t even know how to speak to him. Now Dog Whisperer she could try for 😂
Cesar Milan is currently quaking in his boots seeing as she’s such an attentive, responsible and good dog owner (sarcasm) 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
dog ruiner more like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf!! Has she only just realised she has a kid? What planet is she on. What is going on guyzzz. Honestly what on earth is she banging on about. Going out to eat is different when your kid is 16 month? Wow

Reactions: 11
I actually think she will make all her money and then theyll buy some properties and disappear. She has no longevity. She has messed up good opportunities and doesnt come across great in tv as shes so nervous. I think she has peaked.

Reactions: 7
“I think we should’ve stayed home” NO bleeping tit YOU COVIDIOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh for god sake SOPHIE your a grown woman a mother you even have your husband with you try being in real life where you take your child out ALONE!!!! duck sake she’s so entitled and spoilt confirms she would never be strong enough to take him out alone. He probably doesn’t wanna sit in the high chair for more then a few minutes because he’s not used to food and doubt they serve raw pastry over cooked rice muffin slop turmeric topped stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Is she actually inept? Whenever me and my sister went out for a meal with my niece when she was Ronnie’s age, we’d tag team it, one eats, one entertains and then switch. She can eat a meal, just get Jamie to parent whilst you eat? or is he incapable?? You don’t just let your child run riot and rule you, you tell him no, be firm, you share the work load and work the baby around the meal 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
I might need a slap with a jus troll but I feel desperately sorry for her today. Don’t get me wrong I still think she’s a grade A melt but she just doesn’t know who she is or what she wants.
her relatio ship with ronalongadingdong is a shambles and that is heartbreaking. I have had 2 bouts of severe PND and it’s horrendous. I still feel guilty about times I was absent or angry or just in bed crying when a poor defenceless baby just needed me. In hindsight I can see i was very ill but I’m never going to get that time back.
Did Soph actually get diagnosed with PND?

Shitting hell Zoph, how do you expect us to condense your shenanigans from the last two days into a witty thread title of 70-odd characters or less?

Give us pastry trolls a chance:ROFLMAO:

I’m still not convinced this’ll fit but here’s my suggestion: Mrs Hinch #254 Spreads her germs & spreads her lies, when’s the next inedible pie?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.