Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell can Jaymeh not SHUT THE duck UP when she's recording a video. Attention seeking cunts the pair of them. I bet they shout lauuuuudddaaaa lauuuuudddaaaa everywhere they go wanting attention.
"The restaurant is really struggling at the moment" yeah, like most of the UK, in fact, most of the world right now Sophie. But since you're not, you don't give a toss do you?! Pull your head out of your arse, open your eyes and grow up, the pair of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Restaurant is really struggling at the moment and w food was lovely.. won’t share which restaurant it was though..
sometimes I can’t work out which I dislike more . Hinch or jayyymeyyy when he’s talking over her. Should have sent him for elocution lessons too!

Reactions: 13
You just know they're going to be those parents who let their child run around the restaurant as they don't know how to discipline

Reactions: 10
Why the hell can Jaymeh not SHUT THE duck UP when she's recording a video. Attention seeking cunts the pair of them. I bet they shout lauuuuudddaaaa lauuuuudddaaaa everywhere they go wanting attention.
"The restaurant is really struggling at the moment" yeah, like most of the UK, in fact, most of the world right now Sophie. But since you're not, you don't give a toss do you?! Pull your head out of your arse, open your eyes and grow up, the pair of you.
Wonder if it’s struggling as much as the ebay businesses she bad mouthed and told people not to shop there because they increased the price slightly in line with demand

Reactions: 9
It really infurates me when Jaymay mumbles away in the background while she's talking....just SHUT UP!!!!

Reactions: 18
“I think we should’ve stayed home” NO bleeping tit YOU COVIDIOT.
Honestly... How tone deaf can 1 witch be. Tier 2 day 1 and she cant stay at home for 5 minutes!! Human decency skipped her completely. yes u may be allowed to do these things but surely we should all try our best not 2.. She does the opposite and expects sympathy when called out

Restaurant is really struggling at the moment and w food was lovely.. won’t share which restaurant it was though..
sometimes I can’t work out which I dislike more . Hinch or jayyymeyyy when he’s talking over her. Should have sent him for elocution lessons too!
Inch is my bigger bug bear out of the lot of them. He's just a bleeping over grown chav. I can't stand the wet wipe. I bet he's one of those blokes that'll try it on with a load of young lasses on a night out and when they duck him off because he's so tragic, he'll be like "oh well, you're an ugly slag anyway"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Henry is probably sat at home enjoying the peace & quiet now those cunts have buggered off out! I secretly do hope he has tit somewhere in the house though & cocked his leg up against all the seating!
Will we get a video of chicken strip giving his daggers when they get home because mummazz has been out all day!?

• Haha
If they ate with Ronnie at the table more often he would probably not act up when out and I wonder where he learnt screaming and banging from can’t possibly be his LAAWWWDAAAA MUMMAZZZZZZZZZZ WHITTTNEYYYYYY parents could it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How far is Stacey Solomon from her or Braintree?
She's had a day off today. Gone Pokemon hunting apparently.
Have they met up?
I doubt they'd meet up without it being all over Insta. They're not real friends, it's so obviously been created for Insta. I don't think they even like each other that much. I think Soph likes Stacey's "fame" and the opportunities it may bring (eg DOI visit) more than Stacey, and Stacey likes Soph's "Insta reach" more than she likes Soph.

My wee man is 21 months and a nightmare to eat out with even if it’s just for a coffee but then what’s enjoyable about it for him!? I just make sure I’ve spare toys, sticker books etc and actually converse with him to entertain him....I also make sure I’m out at a normal time during the day where he’s not overtired as I expect Ronnie probably is!??

Inch is my bigger bug bear out of the lot of them. He's just a bleeping over grown chav. I can't stand the wet wipe. I bet he's one of those blokes that'll try it on with a load of young lasses on a night out and when they duck him off because he's so tragic, he'll be like "oh well, you're an ugly slag anyway"
Yeah that’s the total ‘lad’ vibe you get off him isn’t he. Bet is really misses his lager lout past now. Guess the grotesque amount of cash helps!

Reactions: 4
An actual doctor with an NHS lanyard told her she was the cure for mental health don't ya know!!
Yet she's not the cure for herself, anyone would think she spouts bullshit... 🤔
I would love to meet this doctor! She didn't help my mental health, in fact she made me feel worse. I felt the need to keep up with her while working between 40-50 hrs a week, spent money I didn't have on products that I didn't need! Was this doctor paid to say this or a figment of Sophs imagination ?!

If they ate with Ronnie at the table more often he would probably not act up when out and I wonder where he learnt screaming and banging from can’t possibly be his LAAWWWDAAAA MUMMAZZZZZZZZZZ WHITTTNEYYYYYY parents could it
This!!!! How the hell is the poor kid expected to know how to behave in a normal dining setting ?? She has major food issues and when she does eat its generally shite out of a jug sat on the couch or a takeaway balanced on her knees on the couch!!

She’s making a rod for her own back with that kid. He is not going to be a pleasant person when he’s older if she doesn’t get a back bone

Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion...

Grinchy doesn't want to be at home today, is it because Ma Jareth can't come over to play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.