Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rushed on for the tomatoe comments- bloody hell as if!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ…
Youโ€™d need a massive plant for one that size!! Or a green house We grew cherry ones this year- it has tomatoes a. Both or two ago- but itโ€™s too cold for it now and the plant is dead!
Plus... we all know sheโ€™d show it on the plant ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Awwwwww thank you so much ๐Ÿ’—

I guess I'm just feeling it today (another finished working week and a lonely weekend) .... but I have a new book to read so ๐Ÿ‘
It's ok to feel like this today. Remember this won't last forever. Tomorrow might be better. But even if it's not, know that lots of people are thinking of you and holding you tight . Try to do even little things that help you feel better and safe.and those little things will make you huge differences when on shaky feelings days. Don't worry about what's coming next. just keep yourself in this moment right here.feel the sofa under your bum, feet on the floor, ground yourself as much as he can. And know that you can do this. you really really can. Plus a good book is the best tit ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Awwwwww thank you so much ๐Ÿ’—

I guess I'm just feeling it today (another finished working week and a lonely weekend) .... but I have a new book to read so ๐Ÿ‘
please don't be lonely! We're always here even during the night! You are doing everything right and one day we'll all smile again, hug our families and friends and you'll know when that day comes you absolutely did the right thing. I know it's hard and I know it's not getting easier right now but you are among friends who care here. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New to Tattle Life. Makes me soooo happy guyzzzz to see so many who see through her boring BS. Everything is so false and fake about this ridiculous waste of space.
Going AWOL on Thursdays is suspicious now I see a few of you reckon that is the day the cleaner does the housework. Wish I lived near enough to do a Thursday stakeout ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was on FB and I am on a certain โ€œbunbelivableโ€ page, if people give crap reviews of the memwah apparently it goes against the community And they are threatened with being banned, I think from Amazon?? ๐Ÿคฃ
Iโ€™m also on that group itโ€™s a proper โ€œhunโ€ page ๐Ÿ˜‚ I just luv it guyssss

• Haha
Potential next thread title: Fake grows tomatoes she thinks sheโ€™s Monty Don, still recycling content with Hen and Ron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Apologies if anyone has said this already but notice dad getting a mention on the story about the hall table. But sheโ€™s not been here since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What I find the most infuriating thing about her is that in these videos she has gone to great lengths to not be seen, as she doesnโ€™t want people to see her. But she has no qualms with plastering Ronaldo all over an open social media account all day, every day. Itโ€™s disgusting and such poor double standards
Because itโ€™s not her!!

Wonder no more about whoโ€™s doing the filming. Itโ€™s Sophie filming the cleaner on Thursdays ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The soil in that veg patch is in awful condition. Iโ€™d be bloody surprised if it was good enough to grow dandelions in, let alone a fully grown tomato plant ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.