Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a cleaning account anymore?

All she has done today is upload a video from weeks ago, shown her pile of mucky laundry and made a tit pastry desert.

The rest of the time it's her kid and/or dog.
I always wonder this whenever I watch her these days! For a ‘cleaning guru’ she doesn’t seem to do all that much cleaning any more. The endless child/dog content is boring AF, the food at the end of the cooking montages always looks vile... I don’t understand how she’s got such a big following off the back of such arse-achingly tedious & repetitive rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well slap my thigh,there's an imposter amongst us👀,if you see them don't forget to hiss.Shall we try to find them? Ready,steady,'come out,come out whoever you are'...everybody hiss now 🐍🐍🐍
What I really came on to say is that I caved and read her story on line.Took 2 hours 10 mins of my life- ok,so I'm a slow reader😳
What a pantomine!
So full of crap about her early days growing up in Blunderland,makes Enid Blyton sound harsh.
Running around in forests and drinking lashings of wkd out of acorn cups.Doors off the latch so that everybody's partner could sneak into the neighbours and do whatever grown ups do,what fun!
I think i remember ma barker on all fours.
Shining her step.
She is so full of tit about those days and her courting years the rest of it can't possibly be true?
I can't hear you?👂...lauda now!.....Oh no it's ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why o why does she always have her shoulders out? I mean people can dress how they want, but to say she suffers from anxiety etc.... if it was me, I’d be covering myself up?! Is it to show how skinny she is 🤷🏻‍♀️, I don’t go on IG anymore ( deleted the app, spending too much time on SM and not doing me any good ) so only catching up about her on here, which I’m also not as often, still a bloody tit show then!!!!

Reactions: 11
Why o why does she always have her shoulders out? I mean people can dress how they want, but to say she suffers from anxiety etc.... if it was me, I’d be covering myself up?! Is it to show how skinny she is 🤷🏻‍♀️, I don’t go on IG anymore ( deleted the app, spending too much time on SM and not doing me any good ) so only catching up about her on here, which I’m also not as often, still a bloody tit show then!!!!
It’s a definite eating disorder trait. “Look how bony my shoulders are everyone”. When I had bulimia years ago I used to love when my collar bones looked really concave, and the dip in the middle of my neck. She needs help but everyone around her is too selfish to see it or be bothered

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
HinchCliff 😂😂😂
Also, yes she did include another child on her story, I wish I had a fake Facebook to comment with proof!

I'd love to see their risk assessment, and I'd also love to know who they hire that hall from.
If they're a franchise then they'll have had to hand that to the owners of the hall, so whoever signed that off needs sacking
They’re a franchise!

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine her horrible voice bouncing and echoing off the walls in that gymnasium today. Stuff of nightmares

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I did actually clean my house today, all over, do a big shop, do all my laundry and cook a roast pork dinner 😂

I’m sweaty, cut my finger, pork is still taking forever to cook, both pets decided to wee on things cos it’s raining out 😡🙄 and had to clear all that up
Can I monetise this? 🤩 oh I also bought a slouchy jumper and I have a make up table! 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.