Mrs Hinch #250 Jamie's a big, hard, man. But I've seen more testosterone in me nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parents aren’t under 18 and that’s what worries me, there’s a lot of adults there, none wearing masks and it’s not been restricted to one parent per child

Reactions: 22
Why do they do everything together. My husband used to take our children to weekend clubs, I bet most of the others were there as solo parents. But obvs , she’s there to film content, not to enjoy quality time with her child

Reactions: 12
So while her parents are slaving Round the kitchen Making a roast dinner and she makes pretty much a deep fried mars bar all that calories and diabetic in that desert , surely she could have pop to the shop and get some stuff to bake a simple cake than that shite

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Riddle me this.....what’s wrong with a frozen choccy gâteux or a shop bought bloody cheesecake?

Reactions: 14
I think for me I don’t like this class for a few reasons
There’s seems to be too many in that space, Parents shouldn’t really have been allowed to stay and definitely not 2 per child, Not sure where I stand on the mask thing but I kind of think if the parents are there then they should really wear masks

Reactions: 8
Riddle me this.....what’s wrong with a frozen choccy gâteux or a shop bought bloody cheesecake?
A nice Sara Lee creation from Iceland. If they are still around . Black Forest Gateaux. Or if she has pastry what about an apple strudel. Lack of imagination.

Reactions: 10
A nice Sara Lee creation from Iceland. If they are still around . Black Forest Gateaux. Or if she has pastry what about an apple strudel. Lack of imagination.
My mum always got the Sara Lee Black forest gateau out if we had guests coming when I was a kid!! I couldn't stand them, the gateau not the guests, just adding that in case there is any confusion

Reactions: 11
If you look at the Facebook photos, they’re the only parents with a phone in their hands

Reactions: 20
reckon baby ballers are going to delete those comments but does anyone have a screen shot and can send them a private message that shows she did post a pic of someone else’s child or has she deleted it now?

Reactions: 6
What... and I can not stress this enough, the actual fuck are those chocolate pastry things shes just made?! I have no words.

Reactions: 10
My mum always got the Sara Lee Black forest gateau out if we had guests coming when I was a kid!! I couldn't stand them, the gateau not the guests, just adding that in case there is any confusion
I remember them taking about 3 hours to defrost and even then they were still frozen .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.