Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reusable straws.... reusable containers... air your pillows so they ‘hinch’ naturally.... oh yeah, she’s reading here alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't have a dishwasher... but I'l have one soon.... yeah course ya will, cause you went to an event hosted by Beko and you were showing everyone the dishwashers and asking what colour they liked best ya bleeping trumpet
Ya bleeping trumpet 😂😂 I’m using this

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's been quite a few new members joining lately. Seen the light etc.
They're just the ones we know about. Hopefully more and more are either unfollowing or at least not watching every single story.

Reactions: 20
Straws to take into hospital 🤨🙄 only reason i can think of is if she has an elected c section and you are told to use a straw becuase its easier to drink as your not straining your body but saying that hospital's usually have straws anyways.

Reactions: 5
Straws to take into hospital 🤨🙄 only reason i can think of is if she has an elected c section and you are told to use a straw becuase its easier to drink as your not straining your body but saying that hospital's usually have straws anyways.
But then how can she show her army that she really is eco-conscious and a good person if she doesn't share an ebayer they can buy too, to be just like her?

She can't make any pennies off one of those water pouches with a long straw that some hospitals use for mums who've had sections...

Reactions: 7
It's also full of banned colours that can cause health issues and it's also genetically modified, which is why she had to buy it in Ireland on her book tour, Britain banned it and for good reason.

It's obvious to me she's been paid to promote it. She's talked about it SO many times, she shows the box, she shows a bowl full of it, she talks about how amazing it is, it's blatant. Just like Alfie Deyes was paid to advertise Coco Pops and refused decent breakfasts for it and Logan Paul was paid to advertise a different cereal and made all his staff sit and eat it inc in the car. All undeclared. Logan even said, his power is in advertising with out people noticing. It's still online. Mrs Hinch is following that path, and that's why they are millionaires. I still think it stinks.

Can I just add, it's obvious she has help in. That dog isn't walking itself. And her house is obviously still lived in yet still looks pristine to her standards. So someone is titivating with her endless crap ornaments, and it isn't her!

She's still pulling the wool over the hinchers eyes with this ebay denial thing. She's have a fit and a heart attack if she couldn't use it and glean money from her fans daily. The reason she gets to sit in her egg chair all day is because of her fans buying stuff they don't realise she benefits from.
I was in B & M last week and they actually had a box on display at the till....bleeping product placement for kids to nag their parents for them😡😡

• Sick
There's been quite a few new members joining lately. Seen the light etc.
They're just the ones we know about. Hopefully more and more are either unfollowing or at least not watching every single story.
She relies on fans with addiction type personalities, which is why she uploads CONSTANTLY from the moment she wakes up until the moment she goes to bed! She knows keeping people addicted to her stories is the only way to stay relevant and keep selling to them.

If people give up this addiction, they'll find so much more time to indulge in what they want to do and be with real people who aren't just sucking them dry! And that's a massive win, so hopefully 🙏

I was in B & M last week and they actually had a box on display at the till....bleeping product placement for kids to nag their parents for them😡😡
In England? As far as I'm aware they're banned, at least that's what I've heard. It says genetically modified on the box, as well as the banned colours! If so, that's very interesting and I need to look into it more. That stuff shouldn't be sold anywhere.

Reactions: 8
That was a fake experiment. She cut and edited it in such a way anything could've happened between pouring both cups. It was so shady!

I have a Brita filter (I don't use it anymore) and conducted the same experiment she pretended to do, and there was no difference in the look of the tea. Hers was vastly different!! HOW. What did she put in that unfiltered tea, I'd like to know. If the difference was truly that bad, people would be in uproar. But she used it to panic sell thousands of them. And she received a fortune.

Karma got her soon after though! She's such a dimwit she forgot she was currently working with a water filter company, and while banging on about how much she's loving her new 'magic water' she forgot to drink any, so was rushed to hospital with dehydration. (True story) And that was the last we heard about the fake Brita water story.
If she's in east Anglia the water is really bad so that could be the reason.

Reactions: 2
Hi new here! You all are my new bff’s! You have opened my eyes!
Has anyone seen Liverpool echo article on their Facebook page? I have expressed my opinion and now I’m in fb jail! Such a weight of my shoulders just came off. Sadly my comments were deleted
Welcome! And to all new members! Isn't it a wonderful freeing feeling to see the light :love: I received a message from a friend here who said she likes cleaning and does it quite a bit, and the feeling of going into a shop she liked the look of, and buying a bright pink sponge she just fancied for 1.99, then a nice citrus method spray, and reallly loving her choices, was liberating! Gone are her ugly green sponge and stinky pine!

Good times :)

Reactions: 18
Pfft hardly sobbing! More like a couple of crocodile tears, and why in the celebrity part of the mirror! I wouldn’t even call her a celebrity

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In England? As far as I'm aware they're banned, at least that's what I've heard. It says genetically modified on the box, as well as the banned colours! If so, that's very interesting and I need to look into it more. That stuff shouldn't be sold anywhere.
You can buy lucky charms cereal on Ocado

You can buy lucky charms cereal on Ocado
Hmm.. I always get conflicting information. Looks like some stores have found a way around it, but surely banned is banned? If anyone buys this then natural selection is at work lol 😂

"Lucky Charms were banned in Britain due to the fact that they don't meet the guidelines of the food standards agency (FSA) as they contain GM ingredients and artificial colours, Brilliant Blue and Tartrazine Yellow. However, some stores in the UK have started importing it in From the US But it is very expensive, Around £6 - £8 for a standard box and £1.50 - £3.00 for a single pot and can be bought in The large Tesco extra stores, Selfridges, B & M Stores, Sweets from Heaven and sometimes if you are lucky Pound land."

Reactions: 3
Oh yawn......’Not gonna lie guys’ (followed by the fake cackle) .......but you bleeping do ....constantly !
Good bad and ugly swipe ups...knowing full well if she acts like a real person dithering over something and then deciding they’ve grown on her, she’ll sell them as it’s not straight out recommending everything.
As for the eBay app...don’t make me laugh 😂🤣😂🤣go on then Soph delete it I dare you !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it would literally take her minutes to cook fresh pasta and add some sauce or tuna or something
Don’t be silly, that’s way too much effort. She’s got to rest you know....

It will break within a year. Beko are tosh
Ohh I love my Beko appliances!! I’m probably going to jinx myself now but both my washing machine and dishwasher are Beko and they’ve been going strong for 5 years so far.
*On my knees, in front of said products, fingers crossed, begging I’ve not jinxed myself, because if they break I can’t do a ‘subtle’ post on Insta and get new ones #gifted 🙈😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
U know what really annoys me? When she tells u what her hinchers have said to her.... she always says “my hinchers have said Mrs Hinch, u should get blah blah blah”.... I bet they don’t use her name like that! It’s like she the thinks she’s some sort of authority figure or something.... I would never address her like that!
I also hate it when she shares a message from her hinchers 🙄 and never calls them by there name just hincher 🤬 they have names if they were her friends like she says she wouldn't message and use their name

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.