Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's found the perfect lucrative job. She sits at home, immobile, and still makes more money in one morning than Jamie does all day traveling to London and back and working all day.

She'll never be honest and admit that to her fans though. She's been through a massive financial journey, and not once has she breathed a word.

She's like Bunny on yt (Graveyard girl) who pretended she still lived in a shack after she bought a mansion. She even gave her filming room a make over to still look like her other crappy house lol Came back and bit her on the bum big style.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It will break within a year. Beko are tosh
I used to sell white goods and you are not wrong there. There are always exceptions (I inherited a crappy item that somehow is still alive 20 years later) but generally I'd avoid. She's minted and she's always doing deals with these low brands because she knows that's her fans budgets mostly.

She could be with Meile or someone decent but nope. She could be advertising decent items but no. It's always rubbish. I think that rubbish vase she's been pushing is really expensive for a bit of tat!

No butterflies for once! I'm so shocked o_O
Lately she's found a filter that works just like the butterflies one but sans butterflies. I've also sometimes made the mistake that she was, for once, being honest. Someone will invariably point out the filter she is using, and the tell tale points.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ya bleeping trumpet 😂😂 I’m using this
Next thread title - she thinks she’s a tasty bit of crumpet but we know she’s just a daft old trumpet

It’s because her face is almost blurred out in the mirror. Or she just sees those butterflies now whether the filter is on or not. Probably because she inhales and eats so much chemically laden stuff 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just about to post this. I keep going back to check if it’s still there because I was convinced she uploaded it in a rush before applying the filter! I know the filter on snapchat that does the same filter but without the butterflies but I genuinely don’t think she has used any filter on this 😮😮😮

Reactions: 4
She definitely has a filter. I’m guilty of using a filter to hide my 5 chins and the photo quality when taken on snapchat with a filter is so much lower than when taken with a camera, you’d expect the quality to be better with an iPhone

Reactions: 9
There's been quite a few new members joining lately. Seen the light etc.
They're just the ones we know about. Hopefully more and more are either unfollowing or at least not watching every single story.
These instastories were always going to cause the Hinch sensation to burn out quickly.

I still can't get over that girls were going school dressed up as her for world book Day, before the book was even released! Encouraging primary school children to play with hazardous chemicals isn't funny.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She advertises and sells largely untested (by her) items. Can she be held responsible if things go wrong, or only the seller? Does she have to take any responsibility for the tit she sells daily? I'm curious.

I know when the tit hit the fan over the injured / dead pets with Zoflora she said it's not her fault and people need to read the packet or the zoflora website. Despite her showing herself spraying it everywhere and even in her face and on her pets stuff last year.

Reactions: 15
B&M do dog sun lounger, just saw an article.

Bets are on how long it takes Ginch to jump on that bang wagon and get one for her dorgeous handsomes mans 🙄

But then how can she show her army that she really is eco-conscious and a good person if she doesn't share an ebayer they can buy too, to be just like her?

She can't make any pennies off one of those water pouches with a long straw that some hospitals use for mums who've had sections...
That is very true, i forget that if she cant make a fast buck then its pointless promoting it. Biggest cash cow out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Came across these bleeping morons on ‘Mrs Hinch Cleaning tips’

I also saw someone ask how to get burnt on food off an oven tray, and someone else suggested ‘neat bleach’ 😭 if that’s not natural selection at its finest then I don’t know what is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She relies on fans with addiction type personalities, which is why she uploads CONSTANTLY from the moment she wakes up until the moment she goes to bed! She knows keeping people addicted to her stories is the only way to stay relevant and keep selling to them.

If people give up this addiction, they'll find so much more time to indulge in what they want to do and be with real people who aren't just sucking them dry! And that's a massive win, so hopefully 🙏

In England? As far as I'm aware they're banned, at least that's what I've heard. It says genetically modified on the box, as well as the banned colours! If so, that's very interesting and I need to look into it more. That stuff shouldn't be sold anywhere.
I was in London at the weekend and there's loads of shops selling Lucky Charms there too.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She actually just messaged me!
Right quick question
The radiator covers? Is she saying the same radiator is from these different places? I've had a message saying they are about all different radiator covers like the one in the hall is different to the little ones, so did she say the same radiator she says she got from eBay is also the sale from FB and the man in her town x
Shes said in her stories that ALL her radiator covers are from ebay

Reactions: 4
Odds on mum's roast tonight is at 3/1.... place your bets NOW people
I’m thinking a McDonald’s ...but something ‘drastic ‘ like her chicken nuggets fall off the sofa so she doesn’t have to eat them

“You guys...guess what just happened *cackle*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello sane friends. Thanks to an Amazon advert on Facebook. I found mention of this forum. So had to check it out. I first heard of Sophie in a group I’m in. Everyone was raving about her. Off I go to open up Instagram and search for her. First of all I thought wow this woman is obsessed with grey. Stupidly followed her. Found myself horrified by all the mixing of the chemicals. Obsessive cleaning of things that were already clean. I actually bought her book. Because she was so secretive about why she was in hospital and I’m nosey. Anyway when she announced she was pregnant. That they would be having an extension done. Why doesn’t she kick handsomes out of his room? Or use the other room she has? No way will she be able to stand the mess of a new build and a new baby. She is a delicate flower after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.