Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking a McDonald’s ...but something ‘drastic ‘ like her chicken nuggets fall off the sofa so she doesn’t have to eat them

“You guys...guess what just happened *cackle*
Whatever it is, I bet Grinch will have that stupid Gretel filter...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Toad in the hole as odds on favourite. Not seen that for a while
Toad in the hole in a pyrex jug? saves on the washing up.

Anyone notice when Jamie came home from work yesterday he walked in wearing ripped jeans and a casual top, is that normal in his line of work? no suit?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
One minute the bed is "made and sprayed" then she says she can't make it!!
But cleverly, she has blurred the clock in the bedroom, and she always has the same bedding (boring bint) so this could be any shot of her bedroom from who knows when

Reactions: 9
Why does she act like she's living off income support* when we know she's minted???

*not slagging off anyone on IS, just hate when people post things like this to sound #relatable

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Latest clips show her at a garden centre. Shouldn’t she be buying things like a cot, and pram :unsure:

Reactions: 13

Dorgeous boy might like one of these.. I’m sure one can be found ‘just for hinchers’ on eBay?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In the story she’s just posted looking in the mirror at the garden centre... she still looks ill. I genuinely worry about her and her relationship with food

Reactions: 14
Can’t lift her arms to make a bed..... but can easily lift the heavy stainless steel bbq lid......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed, she just looks skin and bone
I don’t know whether she thinks that by posting pics of mug shots and whatever in a jug makes her look like she’s eating loads but there’s 200 calories of processed rubbished in there. No goodness whatsoever. I know you’ve all been joking about it but I hope her mum does make her a roast - gets some veg into her (providing she actually eats it!)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.