Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she really must delete the eBay app from her phone.. yeah right Soph. 😂😂😂 How will you get your minions to purchase endless tat and line your pockets you dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Hey guys I’m just making my breakfast 😊

Bowl of lucky charms 🤪🎉🌈

Interesting reading about the amount of crap and sugar in these including toilet bowl cleaner !!!!!!!!!!! 😱 ironic it contains a cleaner in it 🥴View attachment 17302View attachment 17303View attachment 17304
It's also full of banned colours that can cause health issues and it's also genetically modified, which is why she had to buy it in Ireland on her book tour, Britain banned it and for good reason.

It's obvious to me she's been paid to promote it. She's talked about it SO many times, she shows the box, she shows a bowl full of it, she talks about how amazing it is, it's blatant. Just like Alfie Deyes was paid to advertise Coco Pops and refused decent breakfasts for it and Logan Paul was paid to advertise a different cereal and made all his staff sit and eat it inc in the car. All undeclared. Logan even said, his power is in advertising with out people noticing. It's still online. Mrs Hinch is following that path, and that's why they are millionaires. I still think it stinks.

Can I just add, it's obvious she has help in. That dog isn't walking itself. And her house is obviously still lived in yet still looks pristine to her standards. So someone is titivating with her endless crap ornaments, and it isn't her!

She's still pulling the wool over the hinchers eyes with this ebay denial thing. She's have a fit and a heart attack if she couldn't use it and glean money from her fans daily. The reason she gets to sit in her egg chair all day is because of her fans buying stuff they don't realise she benefits from.

Reactions: 13
Apparently she really must delete the eBay app from her phone.. yeah right Soph. 😂😂😂 How will you get your minions to purchase endless tat and line your pockets you dimwit.
It’s probably because her sales from swipe ups have dipped and she’s frightening her “army” into panic buying mode.

Reactions: 4
What I find so sad is one of my friends has just posted (I won’t screen shot it and put it on here as she has her account set to private so I have to respect that) that her life is now complete because she has finally got a Minkehhh. And you can tell in her voice how excited she is about buying a sponge. But now she feels she can properly “Hinch”. It may not come across as much to others but I just found it gut wrenchingly sad that she felt she couldn’t clean her home well enough until she finally had one of these sponges ☹
And that’s all they are. Sponges. Nothing amazing about them.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Does she actually get a commission for buying all that tat off eBay? I can’t think of any other reason anyone would buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi new here! You all are my new bff’s! You have opened my eyes!
Has anyone seen Liverpool echo article on their Facebook page? I have expressed my opinion and now I’m in fb jail! Such a weight of my shoulders just came off. Sadly my comments were deleted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who takes straws in their maternity bags??? Giving birth doesn’t affect the use of your hands to put a cup to your face! She’s clearly too posh to put a hospital cup near her fish lips of hers 🙄
It's so she can sup slimfast hands free and feed the baby at the same time.

Reactions: 10
What I find so sad is one of my friends has just posted (I won’t screen shot it and put it on here as she has her account set to private so I have to respect that) that her life is now complete because she has finally got a Minkehhh. And you can tell in her voice how excited she is about buying a sponge. But now she feels she can properly “Hinch”. It may not come across as much to others but I just found it gut wrenchingly sad that she felt she couldn’t clean her home well enough until she finally had one of these sponges ☹
And that’s all they are. Sponges. Nothing amazing about them.

I was that person and some how ended up with 5! Glad I've seen the light now - I cant bare all the swipe ups! I genuinely liked her and couldn't wait to sit down and catch up on her stories. I thought she had a great personality and didn't seem to be about flogging the tat (maybe every once in a while but not every other story) Now I can't watch it - I feel so sorry for that dog with all the chemicals etc bet he'd love nothing more than a big run out to the park to get some fresh air! Do people actually message asking her where this tat is from? I just really hope once the babies here she takes a different approach to getting the house to smell fresh rather than plug ins and zoflora all over - like the old fashioned way of opening up a window or 2!!

Reactions: 15
Gretal has made the news!!!
Hinch will be so pleased.

Anyone see her stories today about eating those 'cheap and cheerful' mugshots? She put two in and said they are tasty 🤢
Is she for real? I use to eat them loads whilst on Slimming World years ago cause they were classed as 'free' food, never once did they fill me up, and to say they are tasty is ridiculous, all those chemicals has affected her taste buds.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Those shoes are not her normal size 🤣 feet squashed in. She’s not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I’ve been looking at silicone reusable travel containers (obv not silly character ones 😂) but now she’s got them I’ve changed my mind 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just watched the video........confident and collected speaking saleswoman....hardly the poor fragile anxious type Sophie she is trying to portray at the moment 🤢
Looks like she’s had her make up done for this 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.