Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe it costs them to do it, I think companies are tripping over themselves to be mentioned. I don't believe the garden is her thing. It's just handily making her more money at the moment while she's indisposed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All those "jobs" on that silly Hinch list, what about prepare a healthy meal for her and Jamie? She has nothing to do all day, I'm no top housewife but if I was doing nothing all day I'd definitely prepare a meal for my partner.

Reactions: 23
OMG those arms and shoulders. Ffs eat something you silly bint šŸ˜±View attachment 17376View attachment 17377
I always get the feeling she does video's showing her new skinny ness on purpose, it feels like she actually enjoys the attention or something? Someone pointed out in a story not so long ago she was hunching up her shoulders to make her collar bones stick out more. She's not even showing the rucksack! She's showing her arm more.

I don't know what's going on with her, but she's never right.

All those "jobs" on that silly Hinch list, what about prepare a healthy meal for her and Jamie? She has nothing to do all day, I'm no top housewife but if I was doing nothing all day I'd definitely prepare a meal for my partner.
Ikr! He comes home to nothing all day after working in the city. Then he has to start doing things for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Sheā€™s working flogging useless crap all day, no way she has time to cook, got to scour eBay for bargs

Reactions: 10
She might make those disgusting nachos tonight šŸ¤® havenā€™t seen that in a while

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If she really is that skinny (and it's not some kind of filter, don't think we see her filter less) and clearly she didn't used to be, not even last Summer on holiday she was a bigger girl and looked fine, then she's eating 1 mouthful of whatever it is and Jamie gets the rest. He looks like he eats for two, she looks like she eats for half a person.

Sheā€™s working flogging useless crap all day, no way she has time to cook, got to scour eBay for bargs
She used to crack me up when she able bodied, she'd say I have 30 mins before Jamie comes home so here's my list. She'd then rush and gallop through a whole afternoon of jobs to make it look like she'd been busy all day šŸ˜‚ He'd come home to the washing machine on, floor damp from mop, wax melts stinking out the house and her sat there out of puff with a glass of wine as her 'reward'.

Fun Fact: She never used to recommend Elbow Grease. She didn't use it. Then she joined a new facebook fan group where the biggest topic at the time was how great elbow grease as a product is. Literally that week she bought some and pretended it was the best thing she ever had. And got a deal out of the company. She named it Elvis there and then. Never thanked her Hinchers.

She might make those disgusting nachos tonight šŸ¤® havenā€™t seen that in a while
Too much work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She still is incredibly thin, isnā€™t she? Despite the 8lbs+ weight gain and being in the late stages of pregnancy. Itā€™s quite shocking to see.
Her diet is, from what we can see.

1 bowl lucky charms in the morning: about 200 calories

2 tomato mugshot: 450 calories

Which means she needs to eat at least 1800 calories in her evening meal/ other snacks to make up the recommended 2400 calories for 3rd trimester.

Itā€™s not happening is it!!!!

Reactions: 11

Which means she needs to eat at least 1800 calories in her evening meal/ other snacks to make up the recommended 2400 calories for 3rd trimester.

Bloody hell thats not a lot of calories is it! Let alone a pregnant woman! I can eat about 2000 calories in one sitting šŸ˜‚ probably why Iā€™m not a skeleton like her haha

Reactions: 7

Sheā€™ll eat her body weight in Haribos later.

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell thats not a lot of calories is it! Let alone a pregnant woman! I can eat about 2000 calories in one sitting šŸ˜‚ probably why Iā€™m not a skeleton like her haha
Same!!! My stomach looks the same as hers and I am not pregnant!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s probs now going through this thread thinking I canā€™t have a roast, toad in hole, nachos and haribos šŸ˜‚ Cos we will know haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how sheā€™s justifying spending so much time with her Mum, after itā€™s been mentioned quite a lot on here over the last 24hrs.
I personally think itā€™s lovely that they have such a close relationship, but funny how again that something that is mentioned here, then appears on her story.
Well if you are reading here soph, itā€™s not the fact that you spend so much time with mum
as such.. more that you are babied by her on a ridiculous level. Trying going 2 days on your own without mummy and Jamie! Itā€™s not healthy, where are your friends??

Reactions: 13

She had a scone An a very creamy looking drink at the garden centre too...so much sugar šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Mug shots are described as "Tasty & guilt free! Scrummy pasta spirals in a tomato and herb sauce. Less than 1% fat." Look at the ingredients below how is that guilt free?

All they are is white flour, 10% tomato then just sugar oil and flavourings. I can't beleive shes having zero portions of fruit / veg for her breakfast and lunch. Even Spaghetti hoops would be far better for her as are 40% tomatoes.

Dried Pasta (65%) ^Durum WHEAT Semolina], Tomato Powder (9.9%), Sugar, Potato Starch, Dried Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Flavourings, Onion Powder, Stabilisers (Sodium Polyphosphate, Trisodium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Trisodium Citrate), Colour (Paprika Extract), MILK Protein, Dried Basil, Dried Parsley

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have 2 kids, and manage to do x2 school runs a day, plus go to work, plus tidy the house AND I cook a healthy meal for us & my partner (whoā€™s been at work for 8hours) every single day. Itā€™s really not difficult when you consider how important it is to eat a healthy meal šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
I always get the feeling she does video's showing her new skinny ness on purpose, it feels like she actually enjoys the attention or something?
Put it this way, she wouldnā€™t be the first woman with an eating disorder highlighting their bony figures and posting ā€œbody checksā€ on Instagram. Some hide how thin they are by wearing baggy clothes. Others make sure to flaunt their thigh gaps etc. Itā€™s part of the illness. I hope sheā€™s going to be well monitored once sheā€™s given birth, but something tells me once sheā€™s had the baby, sheā€™ll have even less motivation to eat properly (not that Lucky Charms, porridge and Mug Shots constitute eating properly) and health professionals will step back too.

Reactions: 9
did anyone else clock that she had that big pink fluffy jumper on when she was gardening as if she was freezing yet her mum was quite happily walking around in just a vest top. clearly feels the cold cos of her low body fat

• Heart
Reactions: 13

MH doesn't seem like the best eater, I can imagine her being quite picky. So I think that's why she has the meal replacements.
The main Slimfast plan has you eat 3 of their snacks (90 or so calories each), 2 of their meal replacements (210-230 calories each), and one 600 calorie meal of your choosing. She probably uses crap like Lucky Charms and Mug Shots in place of one of her meals so she's not drinking milkshakes all the time. She definitely doesn't eat enough to make up the 1350 calories from the Slimfast plan though, let alone the required 2400 for pregnancy!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.