Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was definitely showing off her very slender frame in the garden centre mirror , she’s proud of how slim she had become and wants others to see it.
And it’s not helping her all this false confidence she’s been given. People saying “you look amazing” when in reality she looks like skin and bone.
I’m naturally thin, and would love to gain weight.. when I have months where I’m looking tooooo thin I feel repulsive, people should tell her the truth, surely even her hinchers can see it

Reactions: 13
Didn't bother that fat lad Arg or whatever his name is
Arg seems a very nice lad and didn’t he have a fairly good singing voice ? I’ve never been a Towie viewer so I’m probably talking complete bollocks, you can tell me , I won’t be offended 😁

Reactions: 3
I can feel a MH story coming on about that BBC anxiety programme that's currently on... That'll be why she's quiet tonight I bet.

Reactions: 11
Arg seems a very nice lad and didn’t he have a fairly good singing voice ? I’ve never been a Towie viewer so I’m probably talking complete bollocks, you can tell me , I won’t be offended 😁
I've never watched it either, but I have spent a ridiculous amount of time stalking the DM sidebar of shame:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can feel a MH story coming on about that BBC anxiety programme that's currently on... That'll be why she's quiet tonight I bet.
If she’s not doing stories she’s plotting something.

People are fickle and getting bored , she’s a one trick pony ; has no star quality and lacks charisma to be anything other than a social media seller.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

People are fickle and getting bored , she’s a one trick pony ; has no star quality and lacks charisma to be anything other than a social media seller.
My money's on swipe ups for anxiety courses or something like that. She's already plugged that 'Calm' app..

Probably why she sells any old tit

Reactions: 4
just seen this on another influencer's story. seems as though the return on swipe ups can be quite high. imagine if MH makes that much on every 'ebayer'
View attachment 17399
I bet that’s why she’s chosen Ebay as her outlet over anything else. Other “influencers” lash the swipe ups for Boohoo, Cult Beauty ASOS etc etc.. but you’re less likely to return items to eBay and since they’re so cheap you’d be like duck it I’ll just chuck it if I can’t find a use for it

Reactions: 20
Jamie was also apparently on Tipping Point (there’s a photo floating around on one of these threads of someone who looks like him & they’re called Jamie).
Yet I’ve tried finding a recording of that episode and haven’t been able to find it anywhere and the only photo I can find that shows ‘him’ is the one that’s already been posted.

So if they ever did apply to TOWIE then I’m not sure there will be proof unless someone involved in the production actually comes forward and says so? It’s hard enough trying to find anything proving it was actually him on Tipping Point and that would have been broadcast to thousands. TOWIE is just speculation and was never backed up with any evidence.

Reactions: 5
Jamie was also apparently on Tipping Point (there’s a photo floating around on one of these threads of someone who looks like him & they’re called Jamie).
Yet I’ve tried finding a recording of that episode and haven’t been able to find it anywhere and the only photo I can find that shows ‘him’ is the one that’s already been posted.

So if they ever did apply to TOWIE then I’m not sure there will be proof unless someone involved in the production actually comes forward and says so? It’s hard enough trying to find anything proving it was actually him on Tipping Point and that would have been broadcast to thousands. TOWIE is just speculation and was never backed up with any evidence.
This can't be him, he's ginger!

The episode is series 5, episode 47 I'll see if I can find it and confirm

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's also full of banned colours that can cause health issues and it's also genetically modified, which is why she had to buy it in Ireland on her book tour, Britain banned it and for good reason.

It's obvious to me she's been paid to promote it. She's talked about it SO many times, she shows the box, she shows a bowl full of it, she talks about how amazing it is, it's blatant. Just like Alfie Deyes was paid to advertise Coco Pops and refused decent breakfasts for it and Logan Paul was paid to advertise a different cereal and made all his staff sit and eat it inc in the car. All undeclared. Logan even said, his power is in advertising with out people noticing. It's still online. Mrs Hinch is following that path, and that's why they are millionaires. I still think it stinks.

Can I just add, it's obvious she has help in. That dog isn't walking itself. And her house is obviously still lived in yet still looks pristine to her standards. So someone is titivating with her endless crap ornaments, and it isn't her!

She's still pulling the wool over the hinchers eyes with this ebay denial thing. She's have a fit and a heart attack if she couldn't use it and glean money from her fans daily. The reason she gets to sit in her egg chair all day is because of her fans buying stuff they don't realise she benefits from.
Britain hasn’t banned it. Can still get it in world foods aisle in Tesco/Asda etc

Apologies if it has already been discussed but has there been a fall out between her and tracey? As far as i can see Mrshinch doesn't follow her anymore but Tracey still follows Mrshinch?

• Wow
Reactions: 15

I’m sure I read that she replied to one of her army on her own account that he did...it was a long while ago though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.