Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's officially as thin now as someone who's had really bad food poisoning for weeks.

I feel that garden centre is a business deal. Zoella was outed as being paid to promote her local garden centre aswell a couple of years ago. Some people at the time said garden centre's can't afford their fees, turned out they could and did!

Mrs hinch is following the exact same pattern, starts with filming the name of said garden center clearly. Then make it look like the best day out everrrr. Loving everything. How pretty it is and a great place to 'mooch'. This from the woman who just spent 10 days in hospital being force fed and now is weak as a kitten and can't even make a bed. But she can shop now, bend down, and lift up heavy BBQ lids.

It's a miracle, guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone notice this? The other day when bugboy was mowing the grass she said he’s also mowing the neighbours grass too (to get a kindness vote probably) I didn’t screenshot as didn’t notice at first but when I looked back I noticed he was on the side of the fence where their back gate is, it’s the fence with the trellis on top so I thought god there neighbours are bloody close, well.... from looking at the stories today with her and mum I noticed it’s the same fence but it’s still part of their front garden as Henry’s sitting there and there’s the path that leads to their back gate! So seems to me he wasn’t mowing the neighbours grass he was just mowing their own front garden, am I right in thinking that? Did anyone else notice? I’m not bothered whether he done the neighbours garden I think that’s a nice gesture but it seems coincidence that it’s the same fence that’s on their front garden? And if he was just mowing the front garden why lie and say he’s helping the neighbour? I have circled where you’d an see it’s the same fence and also put an arrow where their gate is as there’s a path that leads to it

View attachment 17363View attachment 17364
I’m sure he was behind this fence. Not sure what’s on the other side though
The pictures are confusing but her garden is T shaped with one side having the pavement and the other not. Here's a pic of the opposite side of the 'T'

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Funny how she’s justifying spending so much time with her Mum, after it’s been mentioned quite a lot on here over the last 24hrs.
I personally think it’s lovely that they have such a close relationship, but funny how again that something that is mentioned here, then appears on her story.

Reactions: 18
She still is incredibly thin, isn’t she? Despite the 8lbs+ weight gain and being in the late stages of pregnancy. It’s quite shocking to see.

Reactions: 7
The pictures are confusing but her garden is T shaped with one side having the pavement and the other not. Here's a pic of the opposite side of the 'T'
You could see his head clearly through the trellis as she’s got the squares you can see through at the top and you could see him bobbling around, the other fences are normal ones without trellis and the other trellis fence has tacky ivy and crap lights all over, don’t care that he helped a neighbour if he did but seems weird it’s the fence with them hanging pots on and the trellis at the top

Reactions: 5
You could see his head clearly through the trellis as she’s got the squares you can see through at the top and you could see him bobbling around, the other fences are normal ones without trellis and the other trellis fence has tacky ivy and crap lights all over, don’t care that he helped a neighbour if he did but seems weird it’s the fence with them hanging pots on and the trellis at the top
Yeah I remember that story and do remember seeing his head through the trellis. It's definitely their own front garden 🤦‍♀️ did anyone get screens of bugboy mowing the grass the other day?

Yeah I remember that story and do remember seeing his head through the trellis. It's definitely their own front garden 🤦‍♀️ did anyone get screens of bugboy mowing the grass the other day?
I didn’t think to at the time and I can’t go far enough back on her stories unless there’s a way you can catch up on all stories?

Did anyone notice this? The other day when bugboy was mowing the grass she said he’s also mowing the neighbours grass too (to get a kindness vote probably) I didn’t screenshot as didn’t notice at first but when I looked back I noticed he was on the side of the fence where their back gate is, it’s the fence with the trellis on top so I thought god there neighbours are bloody close, well.... from looking at the stories today with her and mum I noticed it’s the same fence but it’s still part of their front garden as Henry’s sitting there and there’s the path that leads to their back gate! So seems to me he wasn’t mowing the neighbours grass he was just mowing their own front garden, am I right in thinking that? Did anyone else notice? I’m not bothered whether he done the neighbours garden I think that’s a nice gesture but it seems coincidence that it’s the same fence that’s on their front garden? And if he was just mowing the front garden why lie and say he’s helping the neighbour? I have circled where you’d an see it’s the same fence and also put an arrow where their gate is as there’s a path that leads to it

View attachment 17363View attachment 17364
I think she said he’s done the neighbours grass and now he’s doing the front, which I knew actually was the front, it’s on the plans I saw a few months ago. I’ll never defend them but I think just this once I do get what she was saying....not to say he did actually do the neighbours 🤔

Reactions: 4
LIARS 😂 they aren’t do gooders they are just frauds 😂😂
If she did lie to look good, it won't be for the first time. Same as her other lies about helping other charities too. Inc promising on tv to fly to Ireland to help a mental health charity. She did not go. She filmed every day at home promoting cleaning chemicals instead. Saying she was going to volunteer at the dogs trust after Christmas, she did not. And she was paid to promote the company, she actually takes money out of the charities lmao. The same as the donkey charity she promoted. She said she'd made a big donation and someone found out she hadn't. In the end to stem the flow of dislike towards her, weeks later she donated some money and showed the letter 😂 Tons of times she's been caught out lying about doing a charitable thing. It's kinda stinky, to say the least! Most ppl do a good deed or donate and don't even talk about it. She gets paid to promote, shouts it from the rooftops, then gives nothing herself unless she's caught out. lol.

I think she said he’s done the neighbours grass and now he’s doing the front, which I knew actually was the front, it’s on the plans I saw a few months ago. I’ll never defend them but I think just this once I do get what she was saying....not to say he did actually do the neighbours 🤔
I don't remember her saying he'd already done it. She made out he had finished theirs and was in the process of doing the neighbours, and even praised him for it as he was 'doing it', didn't she say look at him, bless, he's doing the neighbours now aswell? He was doing his own front lawn at the time 😂

Reactions: 14
I don't remember her saying he'd already done it. She made out he had finished theirs and was in the process of doing the neighbours, and even praised him for it as he was 'doing it', didn't she say look at him, bless, he's doing the neighbours now aswell? He was doing his own front lawn at the time 😂
Same I’m sure I also heard her say oh look at him blah blah blah and that he was doing the neighbours grass, I can’t see the story anymore I wish someone could find it 😩 does she think we are stupid? Some of us have degrees ya no 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No one posted any screenshots in the thread at the time that it was happening :( a few people mentioned how he was mowing the neighbours grass but no mention of the front garden

I'd never think she'd lived in that house and garden for THREE YEARS. She literally did nothing to the garden until she got on instagram. Everything on show to sell! She sold everything in her house all Autumn / Winter, now she's branched out to the garden 😂 She's even sold the patio set, the chairs, the cushions, the egg chair, solar lights, fake bushes, the bird stuff on the fence inc the chair thing, the bird table, a herbal display, other odds and ends, pots, fake hanging baskets, the garden centre, and even the fence paint lol :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought that too that they’ve only just started doing bits and bobs to the house, well they are both minted now so can afford to faff about in garden centres and buy tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.