Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting everything for free/ sponsored for her baby so she's treating herself to some more garden stuff ;)
Not only that, even if she wasn’t, she’ll be making enough cash from the swipe ups to cover the garden and baby stuff the world over.

5,000+ of those baby swaddling things sold. I’d love to know what percentage cut she gets of every sale

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What I find so sad is one of my friends has just posted (I won’t screen shot it and put it on here as she has her account set to private so I have to respect that) that her life is now complete because she has finally got a Minkehhh. And you can tell in her voice how excited she is about buying a sponge. But now she feels she can properly “Hinch”. It may not come across as much to others but I just found it gut wrenchingly sad that she felt she couldn’t clean her home well enough until she finally had one of these sponges ☹
And that’s all they are. Sponges. Nothing amazing about them.
I had 2 and they both fell apart in the wash! Not worth the hype. A normal sponge and a microfiber do a grand job

Reactions: 7
I don't watch her videos with sound so to me it looks like she's chewing gum.
She filmed herself In a mirror and said ‘loving the rucksack life’ so she was talking not eating lol.

Also, how long till she’s gifted a water feature? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She filmed herself In a mirror and said ‘loving the rucksack life’ so she was talking not eating lol.

Also, how long till she’s gifted a water feature? 🤔
Ohhh I barely saw her lips move :ROFLMAO: sorry guys I've deleted that comment

Reactions: 3
I started to feel a little sorry for her with how frail she looks and then she ruined it by harping on about buying wind chimes and a water feature! So my sympathy turned to her neighbours who not only have to hear her shrilling “dorgeous boy” a million times a day but now they will have windchimes and running water to put up with as well :rolleyes: wonder how swiftly their houses will go up for sale :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny the teapot got mentioned today at the garden centre ...wasn’t the teapot and the sewing machine only mentioned last night on the thread ? :oops:
Sorry if that’s been mentioned already I’m just catching up !!

Reactions: 17
She relies on fans with addiction type personalities, which is why she uploads CONSTANTLY from the moment she wakes up until the moment she goes to bed! She knows keeping people addicted to her stories is the only way to stay relevant and keep selling to them.

If people give up this addiction, they'll find so much more time to indulge in what they want to do and be with real people who aren't just sucking them dry! And that's a massive win, so hopefully 🙏

In England? As far as I'm aware they're banned, at least that's what I've heard. It says genetically modified on the box, as well as the banned colours! If so, that's very interesting and I need to look into it more. That stuff shouldn't be sold anywhere.
I have seen them on sale here, think it was Tesco's !

Reactions: 2
Crikey her shoulders. Why on earth is Jamie letting her eat crap, and nothing of nutritional value. No doubt she can afford to have a nutritionist or have meals delivered, really can’t be good for the baby.

Reactions: 10
Just has a look at her stories
Me and my mum are together most days that’s how she likes it! Yhh right!!

More like no one else can stand ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know where she’s from? That’s definitely not an authentic Essex accent

Not only that, even if she wasn’t, she’ll be making enough cash from the swipe ups to cover the garden and baby stuff the world over.

5,000+ of those baby swaddling things sold. I’d love to know what percentage cut she gets of every sale
If she only made 10p per item, it'd be over £500 just for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice this? The other day when bugboy was mowing the grass she said he’s also mowing the neighbours grass too (to get a kindness vote probably) I didn’t screenshot as didn’t notice at first but when I looked back I noticed he was on the side of the fence where their back gate is, it’s the fence with the trellis on top so I thought god there neighbours are bloody close, well.... from looking at the stories today with her and mum I noticed it’s the same fence but it’s still part of their front garden as Henry’s sitting there and there’s the path that leads to their back gate! So seems to me he wasn’t mowing the neighbours grass he was just mowing their own front garden, am I right in thinking that? Did anyone else notice? I’m not bothered whether he done the neighbours garden I think that’s a nice gesture but it seems coincidence that it’s the same fence that’s on their front garden? And if he was just mowing the front garden why lie and say he’s helping the neighbour? I have circled where you’d an see it’s the same fence and also put an arrow where their gate is as there’s a path that leads to it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Latest clips show her at a garden centre. Shouldn’t she be buying things like a cot, and pram :unsure:
Gifted..... cue the Insta posts showing her unable to choose between a Bugaboo or a Silver Cross. Bless her plastic, narcissistic heart. bleeping begging goat.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice this? The other day when bugboy was mowing the grass she said he’s also mowing the neighbours grass too (to get a kindness vote probably) I didn’t screenshot as didn’t notice at first but when I looked back I noticed he was on the side of the fence where their back gate is, it’s the fence with the trellis on top so I thought god there neighbours are bloody close, well.... from looking at the stories today with her and mum I noticed it’s the same fence but it’s still part of their front garden as Henry’s sitting there and there’s the path that leads to their back gate! So seems to me he wasn’t mowing the neighbours grass he was just mowing their own front garden, am I right in thinking that? Did anyone else notice? I’m not bothered whether he done the neighbours garden I think that’s a nice gesture but it seems coincidence that it’s the same fence that’s on their front garden? And if he was just mowing the front garden why lie and say he’s helping the neighbour? I have circled where you’d an see it’s the same fence and also put an arrow where their gate is as there’s a path that leads to it

View attachment 17363
I’m sure he was behind this fence. Not sure what’s on the other side though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.