Mrs Hinch #25 Mrs Hinch wants shade as her popularity begins to fade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was definitely showing off her very slender frame in the garden centre mirror , she’s proud of how slim she had become and wants others to see it.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m new, first post. First discovered Hinch last year before her ads were off the scale. Wasn’t a huge follower but found her quite funny at first. Showed my mum one of her posts and she gave me a look to say are you bleeping mental? She said, that is not cleaning she is just spraying chemicals everywhere, which I knew anyway. So a couple of points, firstly she says she has anxiety, well so would I have severe anxiety and would not be able to sleep at night if I knew that i was actively encouraging about 2.5 m people to more or less contribute to the hole in the ozone layer. We are living in a time where we have all been educated and have to take responsibility to help the environment as much as we can right now. What’s the latest figure being thrown around at the moment, something like 12 years left before we do irreparable damage? It’s terrible.

Secondly I would be absolutely petrified of all the potential future legal cases that would be brought against me. She is blatantly encouraging people to use and mix dangerous products and some of her die hard crazy fans will probably get ill down the line and after all we are living in a no win no fee era! That would give me serious anxiety.

The blatant begs make me angry, anyone know where I can get a such and such? Let me translate, anyone wanna send me it?

Also she sits around all day, get a bloody vitamix (which you can afford) and make your own soups and smoothies etc. She is so unhealthy eating crap all the time! I think she just does it to appeal to her not so bright audience to be honest.

I’d like to see an opposite of her on insta, someone full of natural eco friendly tips for the house (probably loads but haven’t looked).

I cringe at the constant fakeness and begs/hints.

Awful house btw (but then I am being catty there as each to their own).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Just watched her stories today, how come she an make Henry’s bed but not her own? She doesn’t have to be all vigorous about it. I had a large ovarian cyst when pregnant, when making the bed I would just line it all up and then walk either side of the bed holding the top of the duvet/blanket to just tidy it up etc. I don’t see what the drama is “not being able to do it herself”.. it’s only a foot and a half wider than Henry’s, get over ya self 🙄 or am I missing something??
I know! You don’t need be flinging the duvet over your head or anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looking at it she’s definitely got an ED, she so desperately wanted to be thin in the past, and baby is bringing back all her past insecurities, it’s all happened as she’s started to get bigger.
She probably can’t not be on her own, I bet she’s required to have someone checking in on her frequently.

Soph if you’re reading this, you’re going to look back and regret these choices, it’s for a small while you need to be selfless, that baby needs you to stay well!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone else mentioned upthread about Bugboy coming home from work in jeans and trainers.

I imagined him suited and booted as a top top salesman. Is he in tele sales in a call centre?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else feel like she probably sits on the sofa with Jamie once he’s in from work, and before she can even ask how his day was, she starts talking about all the stuff on these threads?
I picture her following him around the house while he’s just trying to make a cup of tea, and obsessively scrolling through these and reiterating things to him like he gives a rats arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel like she probably sits on the sofa with Jamie once he’s in from work, and before she can even ask how his day was, she starts talking about all the stuff on these threads?
I picture her following him around the house while he’s just trying to make a cup of tea, and obsessively scrolling through these and reiterating things to him like he gives a rats arse.
Probably and they probably discuss a plan of action for the next day for damage limitation to keep all her hinchers hanging on her every word

• Heart
Hmm.. I always get conflicting information. Looks like some stores have found a way around it, but surely banned is banned? If anyone buys this then natural selection is at work lol 😂

"Lucky Charms were banned in Britain due to the fact that they don't meet the guidelines of the food standards agency (FSA) as they contain GM ingredients and artificial colours, Brilliant Blue and Tartrazine Yellow. However, some stores in the UK have started importing it in From the US But it is very expensive, Around £6 - £8 for a standard box and £1.50 - £3.00 for a single pot and can be bought in The large Tesco extra stores, Selfridges, B & M Stores, Sweets from Heaven and sometimes if you are lucky Pound land."
I’ve seen them in Sainsbury’s and Selfridges

Reactions: 5
She's applied for Towie multiple times, started an instagram account, paid for press coverage in the early days to boost followers, actively sought management, tv appearances etc etc, what on earth makes you think she's attention seeking? 😂😂;);):unsure:
Where did you find she has applied for towie? Just curious to read it! 😊

Reactions: 6
Yes when she said he was mowing the neighbours grass and said 'aww look at him! bless' he was actually just mowing their front lawn.
Just another thought, they have had one neighbour complain and object to their planning permission, so maybe he was mowing his lawn as a way of trying to get him rescind his objection

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've seen multiple people on this thread ask about her applying to TOWIE and no ones got a reply yet. Can someone please direct me to where we can read about her applying to TOWIE?

Edit just to add: I've had a look through the forums and I've only seen comments saying apparently she applied to TOWIE

Reactions: 6
I've seen multiple people on this thread ask about her applying to TOWIE and no ones got a reply yet. Can someone please direct me to where we can read about her applying to TOWIE?

Edit just to add: I've had a look through the forums and I've only seen comments saying apparently she applied to TOWIE
This! I've read every thread and have seen no evidence, just hearsay and conjecture. It seems to have become tattle law now though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
just seen this on another influencer's story. seems as though the return on swipe ups can be quite high. imagine if MH makes that much on every 'ebayer'
Screenshot_20190515-214221_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
I bet Jamie’s pleased Towie didn’t happen ( if it was even true), imagine how many trips to the gym he’d have needed to keep up with the buff lads.

• Haha
I bet Jamie’s pleased Towie didn’t happen ( if it was even true), imagine how many trips to the gym he’d have needed to keep up with the buff lads.
Didn't bother that fat lad Arg or whatever his name is

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.